SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:05 pm

@natik Thanks for the update!!! I'm looking forward to this! When did filming end?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

@LeapofFaith Thanks cutie happy 2018 to you as well. I can´t wait for the new season too bestbud!

@iamreal2u Thanks gorgeous I am feeling good yes Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1377737533 March really can´t be here soon enough :Woah-hoo:

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Thanks for the update!!! I'm looking forward to this! When did filming end?

Can´t wait for it too. They ended with the filming in the middle of November 2017.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Thank you @natik for the awesome Bachelor Ukraine banner! Lovely!  :claphands

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 56a4c9-1516330129

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:52 am

Thanks GA for your work! blowkiss

Ok guys so the promotion of the new season started today with the first teaser.

Here we go...enjoy!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 am

Just that clip there he reminds me of Adam Levine. Mainly his singing voice.

That would be so good to watch this if it was in English. I wonder if there is a way to put English subtitles?

Are there any rumblings over there about who he might have chosen Natik?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:34 pm

nikikass wrote:

That would be so good to watch this if it was in English.   I wonder if there is a way to put English subtitles?

Are there any rumblings over there about who he might have chosen Natik?

I thought about a way to put English subtitles all the time but I have no idea how to make it work. Each episode is two hours long that is a lot to translate plus one hour after show after each episode so that makes three hours. That is a lot of effort no idea how to pull it. It´s a pity because I think the ukrainian bachelor deserves to be seen by the English speaking viewers because it`s really well done, it´s in the way they are filming it, the camera angles, the music, the feeling is different.

In general no because the channel STB is really secretive and strict about spoilers. It`s important to them to keep it secret when which contestant was eliminated and who the F1 is. Because it makes for a bigger drama among the fan community of the show. Especially the after shows after each episode are interesting to watch because they are filming them in real time so everyone among the contestants knows by that time who the F1 and who the F2 is. So the viewers are always trying to figure it out by the way certain contestants react or act when they are showing some segments of the episode. The girls are seeing the segments for the first time on screen so their reaction is raw and real. During that theere are always wild speculations and serious fights going on among the camps for each contestant...it´s actually mind blowing. So that`s the reason why the Ukrainian Bachelor is the most popular and awaited show in Ukraine. It´s almost the show event of the year.

I am always spoiled who the F1 is because I am admin in an fan community that has over 45.000 users. So during the time we exist we managed to have our reliable sources. And we are the only ones who have the exclusive spoiler who the F1 is.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:48 pm

:Thanktwo  for the beautiful new banner and updates and videos @natik blowkiss

I'm looking forward to watching and appreciate all your hard work keeping us updated  rock  for you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote::Thanktwo  for the beautiful new banner and updates and videos @natik blowkiss

I'm looking forward to watching and appreciate all your hard work keeping us updated  rock  for you

Awww thank you sweetheart for your support and the kind words. kisses blowkiss

Can‘t wait to watch the new season with all of you. It‘s going to be so much fun high five laughlaughlaugh
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:50 pm

Hi all... Yep it will be fun.... Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1176891977
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 am

@natik

Whoa that is a lot of users. That must be so fun. I bet you cant wait For it to begin.

How far into the show do you and the admins of that forum usually find out?

I’m not sure i would want to know. It sounds like such an event, i would want to be surprised.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:42 am

I’m here for it Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1710264613 thanks @natik Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:34 am

@iamreal2u @LeapofFaith Yay!!! bestbud! danceround group hug

@nikikass
Oh yeah we all are very excited for the new season march can`t come soon enough 2pop

We already now who the F1 is Hugesmile

To each their own I guess but I personally prefer to be spoiled it makes for a better entertainment. And it´s fascinating to read all the guesses and the comments in the community. Plus it`s not so easy to watch the ukrainian bachelor unspoiled it’s actually nerve wrecking because the viewers are getting really invested in the contestants. More invested than in the US, Canada, NZ or Australian versions. The reason for that is that we have a two hour episode and an one hour after show so the viewers are tend to think that they kinda know the contestants in person because they see their stories and personalities on screen unfold more than in the english speaking Bachelor shows. And there is also an unique extra trick that the producers are using in the finale. They are always doing that switcheroo thing so till the last five minutes the viewers have no idea who is going to be F1 and F2. They are switching it all the time during the Bachelor`s speech to his F1 and F2 it`s nerve wrecking and a lot of viewers are loosing it during that. So it´s not like who comes first out of the limo is F2.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
nikikass
Idlemess
Mommyof2
Maddy
iamreal2u