SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:What if Laura is F3?  I mean, who saw Alex coming?

Pre season you did! :yes:

Hahaha. Busted. Yes true but I'm viewing it I would have never guessed that's where we would end up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Justme Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 pm

brownravens wrote:@Justme God I hope so! That is literally the only thing that will save this season IMO.

IA

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 am

Sundy wrote:Someone said it was quiet on here and it is, this season, if it goes the way that is suspected has been the biggest disappointment In the history of the Au franchise IMO.

IA. This season was a huge disappointment for me, and by the looks of it with SM, they feel the same and at best are just resigned to the fact that Laura is likely F1 rather than excited about it.

With Tim's season, heck even Blake's season there was a love story to get behind despite the aftermath. Also for Sam Woods' season a love story was evident that general audience could get behind. Richie for all the backlash ending, there STILL was a love story that general audience got behind, even if it was an unrequited one with Nikki.

For an obvious F1 story (if indeed it is Laura), this season has felt more like an obvious F1 story way more a love story with Laura. Blame it on edit or lead/F1 or whatever, but the word I have is "lackluster". Overall this season to me was just drama and overly produced and scripted and just OTT, even with SM and media and self-promotion especially with Laura. It basically felt like a Toni May ad for a relationship more than anything else, imo.

I'd love it if there was a "surprise" ending, but I won't hold my breath. The fact that I am even hoping for a surprise ending (as are so many on SM) shows me how predictable and lackluster this season has been.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:26 am

stoneleigh wrote:
brownravens wrote:To be honest I am astounded at the number of people on Facebook who are resigned to Laura winning but are unhappy about it, even my friends that watch casually are like not at all keen on her. If TPTB tried to give us a love story they weirdly failed at it.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm really enjoying watching Matty and Laura. I love Tara and Elise too but all the feels seem to be with Laura.

Who knows though... maybe it's one of the other girls and everyone is wrong. Smiley

Possibly in the minority @stoneleigh. But I enjoy watching Laura and Matty together as well! I guess it really does depend on your own experiences and your own views. IMO the season will be a waste if he doesn't pick Laura, because they have hidden Elise to the point where we have only seen her in the last 2 weeks, and she really hasn't grown on me. I tried, but I just find her... boring... she's nice, but boring. Tara has been there from the beginning but its like TPTB have made her the "comic relief", which is unfortunate because I like Tara. IA that the only "feels" I've seen have been between Matty and Laura. The feels remind me of Sam/Snez, as in, definite sexual chemistry, but also good conversation flow.

Based on the voting on Tenplay's site, the three girls are pretty evenly split (its changing a lot though!). If Laura gets booted at F3 then they have a single episode to show me another love story. And if they can do that, I wouldn't call it a slow burn, that's a combustion laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 am

You know what I would love to know one day?
if the lead at the very very last minute changed his mind and realized his initial F2 was his F1 and he could not let her go.... messing with the prods who thought she was

i think there are little probability into that but IMO it is completely stupid to believe the girl is ZE one after what 20 hours max?

yet, audience believe it......... i fail to understand.

I think NZ are by far the most believable with their non proposal at the end.

I will remember matty season as CHEAP and OVERDOSE DRAMA.

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
brownravens wrote:To be honest I am astounded at the number of people on Facebook who are resigned to Laura winning but are unhappy about it, even my friends that watch casually are like not at all keen on her. If TPTB tried to give us a love story they weirdly failed at it.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm really enjoying watching Matty and Laura. I love Tara and Elise too but all the feels seem to be with Laura.

Who knows though... maybe it's one of the other girls and everyone is wrong. Smiley

Possibly in the minority @stoneleigh. But I enjoy watching Laura and Matty together as well! I guess it really does depend on your own experiences and your own views. IMO the season will be a waste if he doesn't pick Laura, because they have hidden Elise to the point where we have only seen her in the last 2 weeks, and she really hasn't grown on me. I tried, but I just find her... boring... she's nice, but boring. Tara has been there from the beginning but its like TPTB have made her the "comic relief", which is unfortunate because I like Tara. IA that the only "feels" I've seen have been between Matty and Laura. The feels remind me of Sam/Snez, as in, definite sexual chemistry, but also good conversation flow.

Based on the voting on Tenplay's site, the three girls are pretty evenly split (its changing a lot though!). If Laura gets booted at F3 then they have a single episode to show me another love story. And if they can do that, I wouldn't call it a slow burn, that's a combustion laugh out loud

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

The way I see it is this

Tara: He adores her as a person and I think she would actually be F2 but he already knows who he wants so he will let her go at F3. His VO's have all been about not wanting to break her heart lately.

Elise: Great on paper, perfect for him, so similar, etc... but how much chemistry can he be feeling if he didn't notice her for so long?? Why wouldn't they at least let the viewer into her story earlier? He will take her to F2 because he DOESN'T think he will break her heart at this point.

Laura: He knows how scared she is but he is still saying he wants her to open up and fall in love with him, is reassuring her sister, and has said absolutely nothing about potentially breaking her heart. Which he knows he would at this point.

One interesting thing I picked up on in his first date with Elise... when she said "this is the fist time I've felt a little bit scared" Matty said something along the lines of "It's good to hear that because being scared is one of the surest signs people care". So how could he possibly NOT know that Laura's fear comes from genuine caring? Wouldn't he be mentioning breaking her heart by now in the edit? Unless the producers want him to look like a complete douche laugh out loud!

I don't mind all the Toni May stuff. They keep showing hands on every date where Matty plays 'handsies' no matter who it is. It just happens more with Laura. I laughed when I saw him rubbing his hand up and down her calf and knee when sitting on the couch on their first date before they had even kissed or established any intimacy laugh out loud.

But again... the producers could be throwing Matty under the bus for the sake of a surprise ending (I don't think so but you never know).

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:09 am

Yeah it's been a different season for sure. There's a lack of investment in Laura and Matty's story from what I've seen on SM. For a very obvious potential F1 that says it all to me really.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:09 am

Is this the face of heartbreak? The Bachelor's Elise Stacy looks downcast as she strolls through Matty Johnson's neighbourhood ahead of series finale

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 ORobHk8

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:09 am

stoneleigh wrote:

The way I see it is this

Tara: He adores her as a person and I think she would actually be F2 but he already knows who he wants so he will let her go at F3. His VO's have all been about not wanting to break her heart lately.

Elise: Great on paper, perfect for him, so similar, etc... but how much chemistry can he be feeling if he didn't notice her for so long?? Why wouldn't they at least let the viewer into her story earlier? He will take her to F2 because he DOESN'T think he will break her heart at this point.

Laura: He knows how scared she is but he is still saying he wants her to open up and fall in love with him, is reassuring her sister, and has said absolutely nothing about potentially breaking her heart. Which he knows he would at this point.

One interesting thing I picked up on in his first date with Elise... when she said "this is the fist time I've felt a little bit scared" Matty said something along the lines of "It's good to hear that because being scared is one of the surest signs people care". So how could he possibly NOT know that Laura's fear comes from genuine caring? Wouldn't he be mentioning breaking her heart by now in the edit? Unless the producers want him to look like a complete douche laugh out loud!

I don't mind all the Toni May stuff. They keep showing hands on every date where Matty plays 'handsies' no matter who it is. It just happens more with Laura. I laughed when I saw him rubbing his hand up and down her calf and knee when sitting on the couch on their first date before they had even kissed or established any intimacy laugh out loud.

But again... the producers could be throwing Matty under the bus for the sake of a surprise ending (I don't think so but you never know).

Matty is a touchy-feeley. he did it with tara too. Remember their time at the BBQ sausage party? he could not stop touching her shoulder and back. he kissed tara's hand during their ride at worldthing. I think he is very affectionate.

I came to the same conclusion too about the 3 girls.

tara: he will miss her a great deal. I honestly think he adored her. he IS a kid after all and act like it.
elise: she was a plant for what? 8 episodes? and the fishing CP became a revelation she all of a sudden exists? yeah right.
laura: his job is to push her to say ILY. he was paid 200,000 for that

i am so done with this season. 2 days is not soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 am

@Bobette already shared dear Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 am

stoneleigh wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

The way I see it is this

Great post! @stoneleigh   *edited*
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:20 am

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

The way I see it is this

Matty is a touchy-feeley. he did it with tara too. Remember their time at the BBQ sausage party? he could not stop touching her shoulder and back. he kissed tara's hand during their ride at worldthing.  I think he is very affectionate.

I came to the same conclusion too about the 3 girls.

tara: he will miss her a great deal. I honestly think he adored her. he IS a kid after all and act like it.
elise: she was a plant for what? 8 episodes? and the fishing CP became a revelation she all of a sudden exists? yeah right.
laura: his job is to push her to say ILY. he was paid 200,000 for that

i am so done with this season. 2 days is not soon enough

I agree with all of this (although I am still enjoying this season and watching Matty's story unfold). Matty is touchy feely and the producers need to show hands to demonstrate possible connections. His body language shows deeper feelings for Tara than Elise I think. Maybe they are setting Tara up for a potential heartbroken bachelorette future show??

Maybe the "I didn't see this coming" is about Elise saying she loves him and him realising that he might actually break her heart too? So far she has only really said "I enjoy spending time with you" and Matty is saying "so similar and have to give the slow burn a chance because I know it can happen"

Just a thought.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear