SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Sundy wrote:I have to agree with other sleuthers sentiments that the Au franchise is past its golden stage. IMO the only thing that would save it, and I hope TPTB are listening is to completely ditch the patterns, music queues and scouting for participants. It has become predictable and boring and drama filled. Even the general public are suss on the clues now and they will soon switch off. Mattys season was a non event suspense wise and Sophie seems to be the only thing drawing people to this season of the Bachelorette. I’m only really watching now for the F2s and F3 who seem like genuine likeable characters. duh

I agree. I posted in the Ep thread but to me it's almost become a parody show just how scripted/predictable it all seems this year. I think Sophie does great as a lead but that's because I think she has that ability to do so regardless - she's been in front of cameras so much, acting and whatnot as well as being herself as a radio personality and things I think it is effortless for her. Other than that, most of the cast to me is meh and even some cute moments are quite lackluster imo especially compared to past seasons. Overall it all just feels overly scripted to me and I find myself missing the past seasons (and tbh if had to watch those instead would prefer to do so)  sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:14 pm

This is clever and I'm annoyed I didn't work it out first.

One Twitter user has claimed contestants who receive a rose have a magnet attached to their lapels before they get their token from Sophie Monk, while those who are sent home don't have one.

After the episode aired, @SiennaSapphire tweeted: 'I've worked out who the one going home will be. They all have magnets for the rose, except the loser.'  

Source

Magnets

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4zarYRZ

No Magnet

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EmNZX7h

Hats off to you, Sienna Sapphire.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 am

This isn't about Sophie's season, but I guess could be related as some of her rejects could be on it, but it looks like Australian BIP is going to happen! I'm excited for it, yet not sure how much Keira I could take....

https://www.pedestrian.tv/film-tv/weve-been-tipped-off-that-bachelor-in-paradise-australia-is-100-on/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2319

It's definitely happening! Could we please have a thread to discuss so as to not spam up Sophie's threads @GuardianAngel?

https://www.facebook.com/BachelorInParadiseAU/?fref=ts
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_2319

It's definitely happening! Could we please have a thread to discuss so as to not spam up Sophie's threads @GuardianAngel?

https://www.facebook.com/BachelorInParadiseAU/?fref=ts

It's already up, @Dirty Street Pie!  Head on over:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4508-bachelor-in-paradise-australia

Also there is now a thread for AU Love Island beatingheart

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4537-love-island-australia-sleuthing-spoilers

Bring it all on and make it snappy, thanks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:02 am

Sophie says doing the show is the best thing she's ever done and she's really happy.  Good for her!  Happy it turns out, no matter who F1 may be *cough Luke cough*.  yes

Sophie told the magazine she's 'majorly in love' and described the show as 'the best thing I've ever done'.
She added: 'This is the happiest I've ever been in my life; I am really f*cking happy.'

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:00 am

Out of interest, does anyone know why we didn't get a season preview? Has that happened on any other season? TYIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Bobette wrote:Out of interest, does anyone know why we didn't get a season preview?  Has that happened on any other season?  TYIA.

Weren’t we thinking it was because it would feature intruders? Hoping to get one tonight. Fingers crossed
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Out of interest, does anyone know why we didn't get a season preview?  Has that happened on any other season?  TYIA.

Weren’t we thinking it was because it would feature intruders?  Hoping to get one tonight. Fingers crossed

Thanks - hope you're right @Sundy.  There doesn't seem much to do without "screen caps of the future" to analyse.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Past seasons had intruders and still had a Season Preview. So far, this is the first season ever without a Season Preview. It makes it harder to sleuth because there are no SCs to sleuth. I definitely prefer having Season Preview SCs otherwise it takes away from the fun and sleuthing imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Past seasons had intruders and still had a Season Preview. So far, this is the first season ever without a Season Preview. It makes it harder to sleuth because there are no SCs to sleuth. I definitely prefer having Season Preview SCs otherwise it takes away from the fun and sleuthing imo

I agree @AllAboutLove couple that with boring contestants... if it wasn't for Sophie I probably would have moved on by now. I think TPTB are purposely trying to cut us down Suspect
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:27 pm

Yeah I am half moved on already. I think TPTB are also bored and maybe that's the reason for the little they are doing - or moreso they don't have the time or money to care enough any more and already are on to BIP Australia. In fact, I pretty much bet that BIP's exactly what they cast this season for and not for Sophie. It kind of sucks to be honest because this year the Aussie shows have felt more the US ones than ever before imo. Now with Aussie BIP starting next year...much as I can say "yay a new show"... honestly BIP totally ruined the US franchise imo. I think it will ruin the Aussie one as well and cast will be all about drama and getting on BIP. I guess the one silver lining is I don't see any more recycled leads happening (none of the contestants this season are Bach lead material imo) so I guess that's something. Still, I miss how this show used to be produced, edited, and especially cast. It's a shame really. But, after 8 seasons, I think it's expected in a way that things will be more produced and scripted and more about drama/controversy and clickbait :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
AEF
romance realist
Storybook
stoneleigh
LeapofFaith
Emayem
BlueJeans
SugarAndSpice
Idlemess
Sundy
Bobette