SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:22 am

Personally I am waiting for the public outcry when James goes at F5. He is almost unanimously loved. When he goes I predict there will be massive rumblings about how scripted this season is.

IMO if Jarrod is F2 he is there to make the audience applaud Sophie's decision to choose a 'normal' man over a stage 5 clinger (and worse). The overwhelming response to Jarrod is for Sophie to get rid of him NOW!!!

I can't help but think Jarrod has played his part well and is as good an actor as Sophie is. For Jarrod to be photographed holding the brochure of Mexico with the title showing is very convenient. I honestly don't believe he is as bad as he is being portrayed. Even Sophie has come out and said he isn't.

And this leaves Stu. IMO he could've easily arranged for him and Sophie to meet outside of the Bachelorette. As I have said before, I believe the winner of this season is Sophie. Maybe meeting Stu on the show was her plan all along??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 am

I am the last person to have rose colored glasses this season. I believe the season is totally rigged and I have it on good authority from sources that that is exactly the case and I believe them. So much for my username AllAboutLove hmmm At least it isn't AllAboutLastingLove laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am the last person to have rose colored glasses this season. I believe the season is totally rigged and I have it on good authority from sources that that is exactly the case and I believe them. So much for my username AllAboutLove hmmm  At least it isn't AllAboutLastingLove laugh out loud  

Although I haven't locked away my rose coloured glasses, currently they are gathering dust. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the show is rigged. And I do think this season is 'all about love'. $500 million worth of love to be precise Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60e

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:01 am

Storybook wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am the last person to have rose colored glasses this season. I believe the season is totally rigged and I have it on good authority from sources that that is exactly the case and I believe them. So much for my username AllAboutLove hmmm  At least it isn't AllAboutLastingLove laugh out loud  

Although I haven't locked away my rose coloured glasses, currently they are gathering dust.  I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the show is rigged. And I do think this season is 'all about love'. $500 million worth of love to be precise  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60e

I don't know if it will last or not. I always think it's a miracle when it does (especially in this SM/tabloid media world which is much more relentless than early seasons). So basically I am in the "I don't expect it to last but I hope for the best" when it comes to all the leads and F1s from the show. As for love and money - well, hopefully both last and if not, hopefully Soph gets what she wants out of the relationship/the show....whatever that is  laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:10 am

I have to confess this season I am not in the least bit invested in Sophie. Since her singing days I lost track of her and had literally forgotten about her until the was named Bachelorette. Her resurrected fame is why I believe she agreed to do the show.
If she chooses Stu for the relationship to last there are a few obstacles to overcome. IMO Stu's married status is a biggie an Sophie being step-mum to 4 daughters is where 'the rubber meets the road' !!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:48 am

Now that we have seen more of the show pan out I am also convinced it was rigged. This will be the final Bachie series in Australia (once Bachelor in Paradise airs and finishes) I believe. The public will be very annoyed. It won't end well.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:17 am

BlueJeans wrote:Now that we have seen more of the show pan out I am also convinced it was rigged. This will be the final Bachie series in Australia (once Bachelor in Paradise airs and finishes) I believe. The public will be very annoyed. It won't end well.

I think the show has a few seasons left in it (at the very least, as a "breeding pool" for BiP & Winter Games etc) but I agree it is a very different show now compared to before the US production team took over and IMO far less popular with the public.  IMO Aussies don't respond well to the kind of OTT drama/antics that the US team seem to think is necessary.    

These days it feels like there is ONE person that has been selected for the Lead (maybe the Lead even select the F1 themselves, before the show even starts, and gets the show to approach them?) and then a bunch of other people cast as MOT cattle fodder or to play roles.  The Villain.  The Wanker.  The Bitch.  You can literally tick them off as they arrive.  BORING.

Hopefully Winter Games will add something new and different, not to mention Aussie Love Island which I think has a lot of potential.  I could even see room for a new, Bachelor-style show who does things the way it used to be done - 20 legitimate potential partners and a Lead who hasn't already decided who they're going to choose 6+ months prior.

But unless they go back to the original production team, I think we're stuck with this predictable, repetitive format.  Shame. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:45 am

Surely the producers would have better success if they changed things up. Although I will admit Luke being sent home and now James next is completely unpredictable. But I 100% think this show is rigged too. As soon as Stu arrives she gets rid of the next two closest things to F1 .I mean Apollo is fantastic but not for Sophie, and Jarrod and Blake the public don’t give two hoots about. After a killer year last year (admittedly Richie wasn’t a great lead but Georgia was and casting was fantastic last year), this year is just pathetic. I don’t think anyone gives a damn about Matty and Laura TBH and while Sophie is great, Stu is nothing like what she said she wanted.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I would like a new lead someone like a Sam wood please! I am not invested enough in any of Sophie's guys , so a new fresh lead would be great imo and it might salavage the bach au as I feel like it's lost that special feeling I used to get....if that makes sense? Jmo

ITA! I think they definitely need to cast someone new and like Sam Wood to turn the Bach around.

No more returnees and no leads who know their F1s before the show. 

That said, I think they may go with a celeb lead since Sophie's season has been such a ratings success
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:39 pm

I also want to see a fresh lead. I loved Georgia as a new face. All Matty’s season did was turn me completely off him and ever having a returnee lead.

Soph is a good lead but it has become clear as day as to why she is still single. She came on the show saying she always chooses the wrong type of guy and yet here we have history repeating itself. It’s clear that she falls for the guys that just tell her what she wants to hear (Blake, Stu) and brushes aside the guys with genuine feelings for her (Luke, James). I think Apollo is lovely but I don’t think he is super into her in the same way some of the others are.

At this stage I’m actually hoping she picks Jarrod because while he is a complete clinger, he seems to be he only person left genuinely telling her how he feels as opposed to just spewing crap out of his mouth.

Soph came into this saying she wanted a normal, down to earth guy but I don’t think she actually does. Her post about “James finding someone better than her” on her IG shows her insecurity. I almost snorted when she said “why are women attracted to the bad boys”? Not me. Someone like Blake would make me run for the hills, into the arms of someone like James.

All JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 pm

IMO, James is super gorgeous but way too conservative for Sophie as came out in the match making thing.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Hooked wrote:IMO, James is super gorgeous but way too conservative for Sophie as came out in the match making thing.

ITA, I like James only among the F5. But I don't think he and Sophie are compatible. I think while Sophie wants to have a change in her love pattern, she still can't force herself to choose someone who is completely different than herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
AEF
romance realist
Storybook
stoneleigh
LeapofFaith
Emayem
BlueJeans
SugarAndSpice
Idlemess
Sundy
Bobette