SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Empty Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Go to the link for the full story. Thanks @Kashathediva for the suggestion in opening a thread!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1007733/survivor-season-35-meet-the-cast-of-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers/

Meet the new castaways of Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

Survivor returns for Season 35 on Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 8/7c and this time, the theme will be Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 5d9d05adf6ad79ee_survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Being a big Survivor fan, I thought this would be a fun idea! Thank you @GuardianAngel! hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 pm

I hope they send Alan/Allen home. He would drive me crazy. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:00 pm

I had absolutely no idea who was going home at that TC!

Previews for next week were interesting. Looks like it could be a good season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:08 pm

I'm always excited when Survivor is on my tv! Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 1176891977 Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 1710264613 Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2498057887

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm

Me too Kasha, But i cant watch until Friday.

I am in Jamaica right now. So I will have to catch on TVO.

I cant wait ... ITs been so long.

A nice change from the cattiness of the bachelor.

Now we get the cattiness of hunger I can deal with that.

I am having less and less tolerance for the Bach.

Jeff snuff some torches, I am ready.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 pm

@nikikass Actually TB is way down the list of my reality love. I like Survivor, TAR and BB far more than TB. I have stuck around all these years because of the love of friendships I have made on the forum. That is why you see me plug friendships so often. bestbud!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:56 pm

So glad to see Hustlers back at tribal. They are imploding. cantstopl Really hoping Patrick will be voted off. Waiting now for the final vote---and it is---Patrick. YAY!!! LOL love it. He leaves saying: "You guys are awful." No sour grapes there. He has a lot of self awareness. He lost the challenge for them single handedly. Moving on...

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Hopefully, we get stronger episodes soon. Survivor is always great. But the last two have been week.

Nothing will keep me away though.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:03 pm

I was glad that they voted Patrick off last night, and I think that they realized that they made the right choice upon seeing the way he acted and what he said to them as he left. That was a petty display of anger.

Now they are going to merge the tribes on the next episode, and I guess that there will only be 2 tribes, correct?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So glad to see Hustlers back at tribal. They are imploding. cantstopl Really hoping Patrick will be voted off. Waiting now for the final vote---and it is---Patrick. YAY!!! LOL love it. He leaves saying: "You guys are awful." No sour grapes there.  He has a lot of self awareness. He lost the challenge for them single handedly.  Moving on...

One of my pet peeves on this show is when people complain that other people lied to them....but, they are fine lying to other people! A little self awareness people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:51 am

Longhornfan wrote:I was glad that they voted Patrick off last night, and I think that they realized that they made the right choice upon seeing the way he acted and what he said to them as he left.  That was a petty display of anger.

Now they are going to merge the tribes on the next episode, and I guess that there will only be 2 tribes, correct?

What do you expect from a redhead? (And I'm just kidding. Making fun of how Lauren kept defining him by his hair color).

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+6
Buckeye_Fan
Sprite
Longhornfan
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum