SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by nikikass Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

Not in my top 20. But its always great to watch. Any one left can win. (Devon the least of the 5 i would say)

Anything is better than watching th WTA Bach Canada. Such a disappointing season. Ugh...

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 am

nikikass wrote:Not in my top 20.   But its always great to watch.  Any one left can win.  (Devon the least of the 5 i would say)

Anything is better than watching th WTA Bach Canada. Such a disappointing season.   Ugh...

Yes. I watched that tonight as well. I think both are duds this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:30 am

I was sorry to see Ashley go because Chrissy has been targeting all the women this season and now she is the last woman standing. I liked Ben in the beginning then sort of soured on him but now... well, I am liking him. He is playing the game and not afraid to be vocal about it.

I just don't want Ryan to win. I don't like him.

I'm neutral on Mike. Interesting tid bit about Mike though. Another forum has a poster that tracks the confessionals of each contestant and charts how many they have throughout the season. She also puts the contestants in categories as to whether they are safe, slight risk or at risk for being voted off in the next episode. With these statistics is a notation of what they call the "money quote" or "million dollar quote". Everyone that has had a "money quote" (before tonight's episode) this season has been voted off except.... Mike. Looking back at seasons 34, 33, and 31, the winner has always had a "money quote" (no stats on this in season 32). Could he stay in til the end and actually win this? Can't wait to see if the editing team stays true to their formula or changes it up this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Excited for Survivor finale. Saw Ben just found another idol. Yay! Glad he did.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:15 pm

I am so sick of people just finding idols all over the place. It is just ridiculous. They need to make them way harder to find. You should not be able to find one without a clue.

I did not even recognize Devon all cleaned up at the start of the show. That haircut...reminded me of Beaver of Leave it to Beaver fame.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Hmmm........are the other players just plain stupid or the producers set up Ben to keep finding idols? I ask because I am not sure how much producer machination exists on survivor...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:18 pm

If the other players are that stupid not to look for idols so be it. That is their issue. I would be out there like crazy. This is Survivor. Not Go Fish. I used to play virtual Survivor Games 15 yrs and this is what is it is.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:19 pm

I'm thinking the producers helped Ben with the idols. There's no way he could have found that last one without some help.. IMO I wish they would do away with them all together...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:20 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I'm thinking the producers helped Ben with the idols. There's no way he could have found that last one without some help.. IMO I wish they would do away with them all together...
Early on in Survivor years there was a lawsuit with a cast person vs production, issue being manipulation. I don't think they are going down that road again personally. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:23 pm

I love all the new puzzles and challenges this season. And Chrissy is puzzle master! So good!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 pm

And Chrissy wins another puzzle...Mike really needed that, I think either him or Devon is out next IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Poor Ryan. It hurts me to look at him he's so skinny.. Hey Ben She not out either.. Yet laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+6
Buckeye_Fan
Sprite
Longhornfan
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum