SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 6 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:39 pm

The show should have just put another hidden immunity idol back into play and hidden it under Ben's sleeping area... jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 6 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:40 pm

I am so enjoying this finale!

IMO, at this point I so want Ben to win. I'd be OK with Chrissy although I don't like her attitude at times. I do not want Ryan to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:40 pm

How is it rigged? Ben did not know about it. Devon has been building daily fires and practiced prior to the challenge. Ben was taken by surprise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:How is it rigged? Ben did not know about it. Devon has been building daily fires and practiced prior to the challenge. Ben was taken by surprise.

I'm with Kasha on this. The producers have to lay out all the twists, idols and challenges in advance. There have been spoilers in the past that actually have shown the storyboard for the show before it has been filmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:06 pm

I think it was the very first few seasons of Survivor, there was a law suit regarding one of the cast vs production. It was regarding manipulation and proved false. I followed it closely. 
I don't know if it was true or false honestly.
With that said, the standards on this show and probably TAR are higher than probably any of the others. JMOAA.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Desi  looks so bee u teee ful

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:13 pm

WOW. What a good season. Chrissy or Ben!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:23 pm

They sure did layer those votes on each other laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Yep Ben for the win, they all knew he would win if he made it to the finale. I am not buying he didn't get help finding those idols but jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Not surprised at all. Congrats to Ben! :claphands
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Whoooo Hooooo. Very Happy. I would have been happy with Chrissy equally. Just as much. However....Ben was my game play.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:30 pm

So happy!!! You will never see this exuberance on TB. I love love love this show. I only wish I was 20 yrs younger so I could seriously apply and go on it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+6
Buckeye_Fan
Sprite
Longhornfan
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum