SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm really enjoying this season and I'm especially enjoying a back to back episode tonight!! >> Happy Camper! SmileySurvivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 2 1176891977Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by nikikass Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:58 pm

It’s always good.. Not a strong cast for TV IMO but always enjoyable.

This show is firstly about the game. secondly about the cast, So even though the cast is weak IMO it is always a great game.

Thats why I love this show.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:01 pm

@nikikass
Me, too. I am enjoying this cast more than the cast last season though and last season was repeaters. LOL  I wish Ryan would get a reward challenge. He needs some food!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm

@Kashathediva

Your right Kash. For repeats it should have been better. Sandra was fun,...wish she would have lasted longer though.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Excellent--IMO--Survivor tonight!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Great episode tonight.

Keep you guessing right until the end.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 pm

I know, right? And that is the best--The Bachelor needs to take a cue from that.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm

After Devon was so sure about things going his way last week, I was thinking he would be the one to go. So the fact that he wasn't even talked about was huge. I wanted Lauren to win so I was sad to see her go but are we ever getting good game play this season!

At this point, the only one I really don't want to win is Ryan. I'd be OK with any of the others and I do think whoever said they can't let Ben get to F3 is right. After that play tonight, if the jury votes for game play, he has a good chance to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:18 am

IMO, last night Ben basically set into motion a nearly impossible scenario for himself, and he would now need to win every immunity challenge from here on out in order to not be voted off.  Even if he were to find another immunity necklace, chances are slim that anyone would be able to trust him again and would want to work with him after he pulled that stunt last night.  He is now enemy #1 around camp.

But, since Lauren left her advantage back at camp last night, could someone retrieve it and use it?  Or is it now out of play?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:51 am

I can't believe Devon isn't even seemingly on their radar. A young, fit guy, who seems very social...those are the types that are usually voted off around merge. His edit is also very positive. I have him as my captain in my pool so I would be a happy camper if he won.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:14 am

Longhornfan wrote:IMO, last night Ben basically set into motion a nearly impossible scenario for himself, and he would now need to win every immunity challenge from here on out in order to not be voted off.  Even if he were to find another immunity necklace, chances are slim that anyone would be able to trust him again and would want to work with him after he pulled that stunt last night.  He is now enemy #1 around camp.

But, since Lauren left her advantage back at camp last night, could someone retrieve it and use it?  Or is it now out of play?

Agreed.

I am confused about Lauren's advantage. I thought the fact that she put the paper in the voting urn when she originally used it meant it was in play and that she could vote twice at any TC. I didn't realize that there was a 2nd part to the advantage that she needed in order to use it. I wonder if there is a non-transferable option to this advantage like there was on the one from last season (the vote steal that Sarah had but gave to Cirie to "hold" and when Cirie tried to use it she found out that it was non-transferable).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+6
Buckeye_Fan
Sprite
Longhornfan
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum