SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:03 pm

It appears that Becca was the pawn if Arie didn't really love her. He said he did, though, so should we believe him or not? It appears that Becca did. I still haven't seen anything that convinces me that Lauren leaves on her own. Previews are seldom exactly what they seem and that's the idea. They want us to believe something. The key is to figure out what and why. We pretty much "know" that there's a switch so are they editing to that or to Becca being f1? question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Maybe weird @albean99, but I think that there is a combination of both....they are making it look like someone else was the one with the final rose, but not the one that won his heart.....if that makes any sense. In a way even though someone else got the last rose doesnt' mean that it's the one that he actually wanted / would rather of chosen. That way we are getting the snips here and there about how he was going to make the wrong choice in the end. They are showing us the one that he actually would of chosen if he done it the right way the first time.

Hope that makes sense??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:10 pm

I haven't been following the boards at all during the airing this season but from someone who was just watching and who does NOT know how this plays out here is my take.

I am guessing that Becca's boyfriend is the one who comes back to "claim" her. If that is the case and both Becca and Lauren look good on paper, then obviously the one that is important enough to have a man fight for her is the right one. I mean, she is awesome right? He already knows that Becca is a great person, he really likes her, maybe even loves her, so if someone else wants her, he should grab her up right? Decision made. Even if part, a large part, of him thinks he fits better with Lauren or that his feelings for Lauren are stronger, he hasn't done so well in the past so maybe he better, with some help from TPTB, pick the one who is in high demand.

Of course, this is predicated on the boyfriend coming to get Becca, which I truly have no idea if that is what happens. I think that is what happens and I think Arie doesn't want to miss out on that "good thing". I do know that Arie dumped Becca and is with Lauren but no real insight as to why this is just a thought.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:28 am

TpTb made her be in high demand, they paid him or offered him something to come there and propose. He suddenly got a revelation to propose. How would he know where they were. Pull my right leg and it plays jingle bell.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:snip
That way we are getting the snips here and there about how he was going to make the wrong choice in the end.  They are showing us the one that he actually would of chosen if he done it the right way the first time.

Hope that makes sense??

To me it makes perfect sense.

We were given Arie's fear (I will pick someone who isn't right for me) and Lauren's fear (I will fall for you and you'll pick someone else) rather early on - in the "21 Questions game" they played even before they ever even had a first 1-1 date. The rest of the season up until now has been edited to show us who it is that was "right" for Arie and how Lauren fell in love with Arie. IMO the rest of the season from now forward is going to show how or why Arie picked someone else so that they each are forced to confront their fears. Doing that is the obstacle they must each surmount to get with each other - each holds the key to solve the other's "problem". It will, IMO, be messy (as the producers love "messy") but I have to admit it's a pretty good story line.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 am

I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out and giving benefit of the doubt. I went into this season without a fave so just interested in seeing how they edit the final outcome.

I don't know for sure and if I missed it somewhere, I'd really be interested in being directed to it, but correct me if I am wrong, we really have no idea right now if there was problems with Becca. Did Becca cause problems? Did she decide to go back to the boyfriend or had feelings for the boyfriend which means that this isn't completely Arie's problem/fault?? Until we see the end, IMO we really aren't going to know the edited version at least and hopefully in time we will hear it all. For me, until that happens, I am one to give the benefit instead of raking Arie over the coals and thinking the worse.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:snip
That way we are getting the snips here and there about how he was going to make the wrong choice in the end.  They are showing us the one that he actually would of chosen if he done it the right way the first time.

Hope that makes sense??

To me it makes perfect sense.

We were given Arie's fear (I will pick someone who isn't right for me) and Lauren's fear (I will fall for you and you'll pick someone else) rather early on - in the "21 Questions game" they played even before they ever even had a first 1-1 date. The rest of the season up until now has been edited to show us who it is that was "right" for Arie and how Lauren fell in love with Arie. IMO the rest of the season from now forward is going to show how or why Arie picked someone else so that they each are forced to confront their fears. Doing that is the obstacle they must each surmount to get with each other - each holds the key to solve the other's "problem". It will, IMO, be messy (as the producers love "messy") but I have to admit it's a pretty good story line.

Your scenario certainly lays out the commonly held belief that there are two opposing life forces - fear and love  - in this case, the latter finally triumphs albeit after much messiness but still, as you say, a pretty good story line.

In thinking about your post, Lucas, what I want to add is that what might have exacerbated his fear as he tried to marry his logic and his heart is that he could not explain his draw to Lauren (he has already mentioned such at least once that I can think of). Not being able to articulate that may have led him to fear that the pull was only superficially based on her beauty (or perhaps even her reminding him of Emily) rather than something long-lasting. I saw an interview I believe it was post WTA in which he was asked to provide three adjectives to describe "her" and he declined saying that if he did it would give it way. Found that intriguing. I wonder if it might be tied to this speculation.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:51 am

To add to that, Millsy also stated in a podcast, Arie could not express his feelings as to why he was feeling that way with Lauren which frustrated him.

@Aunties_Love IA I have mentioned that as well. We don't know if there was something that Becca did or felt that has caused a switch as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:58 pm

docnash14 wrote:snip
In thinking about your post, Lucas, what I want to add is that what might have exacerbated his fear as he tried to marry his logic and his heart is that he could not explain his draw to Lauren (he has already mentioned such at least once that I can think of).  Not being able to articulate that may have led him to fear that the pull was only superficially based on her beauty (or perhaps even her reminding him of Emily) rather than something long-lasting.  I saw an interview I believe it was post WTA in which he was asked to provide three adjectives to describe "her" and he declined saying that if he did it would give it way.  Found that intriguing.  I wonder if it might be tied to this speculation.

As GA points out Robert Mills says the same thing - Arie just doesn't understand why he feels the way he does - but he sure seems to feel it. I'm normally a big skeptic when it comes to astrology - seems too "snake oil" to me. But some of the readings of me come scary close to what I know about myself. That said astrologer Kathy Biehl made this statement about Arie and Lauren:

Kathy Biehl wrote:Lauren embodies the qualities he would envision in his “ideal partner.” “But she also holds the energy of what he needs emotionally. Their inner emotional needs, what they need to feel safe and secure, are very similar.

There could be a lot of truth to that. What initially attracted me to my wife is that I could see striking similarities between her emotional needs and mine. We've been married for 36 years.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Aw that's terrific, lucas.
Not being able to articulate that may have led him to fear that the pull was only superficially based on her beauty (or perhaps even her reminding him of Emily) rather than something long-lasting.
docnash- once again you raise such plausible explanations for what someone in that situation might be feeling. Brilliant observations and interpretations.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Well this is interesting. I wonder how it plays into Arie choosing Becca as F1. I bet this bombshell has some impact (whether it's a true bombshell or a petite bombshell.)
ABC says Virginia Beach native Lauren Burnham will “drop a bombshell” on tonight’s episode of “The Bachelor” (8 p.m., WVEC), set in coastal Peru. What kind of bombshell? The network won’t say.
https://pilotonline.com/entertainment/tv/inside-box/article_48560bd0-bce6-5fe1-9f1f-010225ae9178.html
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:12 pm

The bachelor’s decision as to which two women will stay and which one will be sent home brokenhearted “will come down to the final day, hours and minutes of the journey to Peru.”

question
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214