SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Doesn’t it sound like a game of
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe ?

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:42 pm

tigertiz wrote: Well this is interesting.  I wonder how it plays into Arie choosing Becca as F1. I bet this bombshell has some impact (whether it's a true bombshell or a petite bombshell.)  
ABC says Virginia Beach native Lauren Burnham will “drop a bombshell” on tonight’s episode of “The Bachelor” (8 p.m., WVEC), set in coastal Peru. What kind of bombshell? The network won’t say.
https://pilotonline.com/entertainment/tv/inside-box/article_48560bd0-bce6-5fe1-9f1f-010225ae9178.html

The ABC pres release for the upcoming episode said:

Lauren B., who has struggled to find love with Arie, needs more reassurance from him. Preoccupied with thoughts of the other two women vying for Arie’s heart and scared to have her own heart broken, the guarded blond beauty has trouble enjoying the panoramic plane tour of the Nazca Lines. Back on the ground, Lauren B. drops a bombshell. That night, Arie convinces his once skeptical date of his true feelings in an extremely emotional declaration.

so I think this is just a local paper reporting on the press release rather than any new information they have. IMO the bombshell is when Lauren says she doesn't know if she can continue which was teased in an earlier preview. Arie looked like he about had a stroke when he heard that.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Taken from Switcheroo Topic

@Kolormiblnd very interesting . It did look by outward appearances that they reconnected as if seamlessly.  The one thing I will say about Lauren is,  this pic seemed suspicious . Dated January 1st. The night that Arie supposedly talked to her for the first time (correct me on timeline ) . She’s the only one happy about it being JanuArie and he didn’t visit her in VA yet. Was he still officially with Becca on 1/1/18?
I always felt that pic said, come and get me . She was knowingly or un, shoving it in Becca’s face . Imo
bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 037ba210

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bda_fQ7nr3H/?hl=en&taken-by=laureneburnham

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Kolormiblnd Do you think both Becca and Lauren were in on it or only Lauren?

I think only Lauren was in on it, and most likely, if I am correct, only since FS. To hear RS tell it, Becca was blindsided. The depth of Caroline's anger tells me she was with a girl that was deeply hurt by the break up, just before WTA. We shall see how it all plays out, and we might never know the truth.
I have to say this theory makes me disappointed in Lauren too. How can you agree to helping crush another woman? JMO.

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Kolormiblnd Do you think both Becca and Lauren were in on it or only Lauren?

I think only Lauren was in on it, and most likely, if I am correct, only since FS. To hear RS tell it, Becca was blindsided. The depth of Caroline's anger tells me she was with a girl that was deeply hurt by the break up, just before WTA. We shall see how it all plays out, and we might never know the truth.
I am questioning though if Becca knew something of the storyboard come FD's as well.  Maybe it was as a setup for her to be the bette and that's her consolation prize for going along with the plan?

Mommyof2 wrote:I think Becca was blindsided, but in the end she will get a reward too.  The 'Ette position.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:01 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

@Kolormiblnd very interesting . It did look by outward appearances that they reconnected as if seamlessly.  The one thing I will say about Lauren is,  this pic seemed suspicious . Dated January 1st. The night that Arie supposedly talked to her for the first time (correct me on timeline ) . She’s the only one happy about it being JanuArie and he didn’t visit her in VA yet. Was he still officially with Becca on 1/1/18?
I always felt that pic said, come and get me . She was knowingly or un, shoving it in Becca’s face . Imo
bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 037ba210

Officially he was still with Becca on this date. But per RS, this is the day he called Lauren. Did she know ahead of time that this would be the day? She seems to be happy here and that puzzled a few of us then. Why this pose and this facial expression from a girl who was supposedly dumped? JMO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

So at this time, she knew she was going to fight for their love even if he was currently with Becca. Even if she knew he was going to break up with Becca, it wasn’t done yet so she too was setting up for their relationship . In VA if she shows resistance, it has to be faked because by Jan. 1st, she already showed they’d be a couple soon. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:54 am

I thought it was weird that she was posting these really provocative or happy pictures of herself. The one below was posted the day of or the day before Arie broke up with Becca.
Edit: Sorry, I think this was the day Arie and Becca posted the backyard pictures.....I will check. Yes, this was posted on Monday, Becca went to her work conference in LV on Wednesday and by Saturday she was MIA. Foreshadowing?
Source
bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 26071705_358855601246754_5108728680784330752_n

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Officially he was still with Becca on this date. But per RS, this is the day he called Lauren. Did she know ahead of time that this would be the day? She seems to be happy here and that puzzled a few of us then. Why this pose and this facial expression from a girl who was supposedly dumped? JMO

Exactly ! And if it was the first time they talked, they worked everything out then ? And all Lauren had to do was sit back and wait for Arie to so his part? Interesting if so imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:05 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:I thought it was weird that she was posting these really provocative or happy pictures of herself. The one below was posted the day of or the day before Arie broke up with Becca.
Edit: Sorry, I think this was the day Arie and Becca posted the backyard pictures.....I will check. Yes, this was posted on Monday, Becca went to her work conference in LV on Wednesday and by Saturday she was MIA. Foreshadowing?
Source
bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 26071705_358855601246754_5108728680784330752_n

That was January 8 when Virginia had that freak snowstorm. Becca and Arie's backyard pictures were in December, a month earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:09 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:I thought it was weird that she was posting these really provocative or happy pictures of herself. The one below was posted the day of or the day before Arie broke up with Becca.
Source

That was January 8 when Virginia had that freak snowstorm.  Becca and Arie's backyard pictures were in December, a month earlier.
Sorry for the confusion. I edited it - Jan 8th - Jan 12th

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:18 am

I will be curious to see how she acts during MTP/LCD and also the FRC. Arie did mention in the FS that things were going to get harder before they get easier. Hmmmm.... laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:27 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_msqslgBN/

Some of his fondest memories in Tuscany with a heart emoji. Hidden message, Imho.  He told Lauren this is when he was falling in love with her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214