SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:02 am

ex-girlfriend???

mmm this reminds me the trick a contestant did at hometown for the male lead... I totally forgot who it was but I think it was the US season.

to meet an ex-girlfriend at hometown? I hardly see that with top 2 as they want to keep the: she fell in love with both of them.

So it has to be F3 or F4... So Blll or Charlie. Because at this point there is no other option

How convenient an ex-girlfriend showed up during hometown and without the full knowledge of the production?

yeah. right. ... totally scripted in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:11 am

so I just realized something... Taite is 28? and Todd 27? and Ali 32?

I am wondering, as per Aussie standard if both guys are truly ready to settle down, propose and have kids like yesterday?

It looks like Todd wants it. I did not hear Taite yet to mention what he wants except he is all in...

I wonder how their families will react with Ali and her cheating scandal.

Please mom, please dad, let me introduce Ali who is/was the most scandalous lead of all times and is accused to have cheated on every paps magazine in Australia.

Yeah... I am sure they will all be thrilled. But if they knew beforehand, they may have had enough time to accept?

I am thinking that families won't be that welcoming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:16 am

episode 9

Ali is rambling about the need to get rid of Rob and now the single date with Charlie is not a date?

damn! I thought I would have been avoided a single date with creepy Charlie................. Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Sigh210

so prods did not show us the card delivery and the other guys reaction????

Ali. I'll show you intense

.............. and the point Ali is???  Because Charlie is an A$$ and you will not change that fact

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 37110
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 37210
my sc

Ali: ok. I am done. I am happy now!

First time, I think I saw this part of the mansion. pretty.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 37310
my sc

Dan you are SO right!!! He sure does not take long for Charlie to implode !!

So who knew that the "bad boys" were finally the wise guys? Yeah.... prods manipulation and edits again and again. Bill, as I mentioned already, is not better or worse than anybody. He is a regular guy.

The issue is creepy Charlie. He IS the problem...... and Ali!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Tenor

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 37410
my sc

You cleared the air by making you both sweat, Ali?????????????????? oh dear................

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 WB96

no evening part of the date???? so creepy charlie must have peed on the prods plate too!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:46 am

group date episode 8

so prods must have had fun with the music!!! cantstopl

... and please welcome a new sponsor: illusive!

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 37510
my sc

Bill? is it your way to do gym?

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 37610
my sc

so Ali gave a rose to Charlie from his single date and of course more arrogant than ever.............. yet not seen................. so again Charlie must have pissed off some prods at one point

Osher: ... love you to the end of times?
Ali: yes, I am

oh poor poor Todd... I know we shall have another MattyJ exit now............... Todd will fall madly in love, we shall see Ali devastated..................... and few weeks after the finale.................. please meet our new next bachelor: TODD !!!!!

so predictable.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Z63a

and immediately after Todd, Taite!!!! because F1

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 37810
my sc

Osher: to be the guy left standing

tada! zoom camera on him

yep... Ali liked Tood a lot...

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38110
my sc

So Taite selected Bill so no hard feelings about stealing his date.... all prods manipulation and edits.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38011
my sc

and that was sweet.... I am starting to like Todd a lot. He looks like a very sweet caring guy. I hope I am not wrong here but he looks genuine. PLEASE DM do not make me wrong!!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38410
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38210
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38510
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38810

my sc

Ali: the testosterone from Paddy AND Charlie were a bit way too much for me... actually shocked me

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38910

because obviously Bill and Taite were not taking it that seriously. it was all on Paddy and Charlie. We could see bill and taite laughing so again editing to make it worse than it was

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38710
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 38610
my sc

so sleepover

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39010
my sc

so finally we have taite declaration... i am more than ready now and I may be heartbroken, OR NOT, and I wanted you to tell you that

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39110

well........................ poor Bill and the others.... she just did not care. She cared about Taite and that was it

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39211
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39310
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39410
my sc

and no more special moment with any other guys??

.... OK, at this point there is not much to sleuth anymore. I am ending this episode and I am going to the dark side

cocktail party

so Bill did not have a chat as it was too late....

well the Marrocco bench does not look that serious... prods prods prods. that was indeed hilarious

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39610
my sc

my gosh............................. prods are making Charlie a real fool!!!! Yeah, he must have done something to them for being edited so that we see his real nature on TV. If he is top 4.... but since he got a rose at his SD, then he must be.

yeah.... that was very heavy conversation indeed

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39710
my sc

I will not say that Bill is mature but he sure did not kiss and tell and for that he got my respect and I liked how he comforted Todd when he received the last rose. I still think something is off with Bill but I sure prefer him from creepy charlie 100%

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 39810
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:17 am

ok so teaser for episode 9 and I am done here in the non spoiled

1. ridiculous outfit.... nothing more than love prods to do: ridicule the contestant... CHECK!

2. Charlie continuing being an A$$... CHECK!

3. extra time with Taite in water??? haha!! that was not FS then!!! interesting!!

--

so let me resume my final words here

top 4 are

F4 Charlie
F3 Bill
F2 Todd
F1 Taite

Ali fell in love with Taite during their first SD and that was it. I expect that hometown will not go as smoothly as we need the bump on the road. There is this effort kiss from Ali and I am expecting a 2nd date episode 9.

Todd is edited as MattyJ and will probably be the next bachelor. Waterfall, fencing, Cinderella. So maybe fencing goes together with the black and red carriage. The monkey jumping is a typical hometown greeting. I expect a very warm family who will welcome Ali with open arms. I believe Cinderella is the 2nd date episode 9.

Bill has the classic F3. Receive FIR. The car/dancing will be a 2nd date or hometown.

Charlie peed on the prod's toes to be edited as a big A$$ and I cannot wait to know why. We have the paddleboard and this must be hometown since he just had a date I expect no other date now.

I believe Ali picked Taite in the finale and that is a wrap for me guys.

I felt a bit alone here but I had my fun. Now is time for me to check if I am completely wrong or right who knows!!

Dark side... here I come!!

via GIPHY

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 SzhJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum