SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:49 am

So we are at episode 5.... still pretty much the same edits that we have each season

- drama up to episode 5-6 ... bill versus charlie

- the emergence of the F1 with a single date episode 5-6 (I am thinking Taite because he impressed the heck of Ali with his humor during the kids date)

- elimination of the plants (jules, pete, dan, danny and ?)

- the emergence of the F2 with a very very romantic single date (cinderella/tuxedo ?)

- F3 fun complicity date with Robert to justify his F3 position.

- and in between group dates with extra time with Taite.

yeah... pretty much the same old same old.

Up to this point, Ali was focussed on Bill but I think Taite was completely hidden and it looks like he was not on her radar but he sure was. But Bill had an advantage, Taite was not her favorite yet. Todd was definitely not on her radar but I think she will change her mind after their first single date.

at one point, something will happen that she will start to put physical aside and think with her brain a little bit. It is clear that Charlie will fall from his own pedestal, Ali will have some kind of clarity that Bill is a player.

I think it took a while for Ali to let go Charlie who she is convinced has her back and at one point she will start to make comparisons between the guys and understand who was into her and who did not initiate physical contacts or she just lost the initial spark and chemistry.

Todd right now is definitely not on her radar. I think he was very interested but very shy.  Too many alpha guys did not help him. His edit reminds me so much of Elise...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:25 am

so next episode is family or friends...

That will be kind interesting since it looks like Ali is shocked. Is it the beginning of the fall of a couple guys and the rise of Todd and Taite?

I am sure they will see right thru Charlie and Bill.

I am also thinking that Taite who had his SD stolen will have another one soon. Ali did not have the alone time with him. it was 2 episodes ago so probably 8-10 days ago in timing so it is logical that he gets time alone, if not a SD then extra time group date on episode 6

Funny, but for me the villain is Charlie. His OTT jealousy makes him a villain. Of course, his arrogance does not help. His front runner comment is ALWAYS an edit to showcase his fall. Now, I find it funny that he stayed so long. But true enough, she had at least 5 plants to get rid off first.

I think Pete is next to go. The CP clue was definitely him saying they have something... meaning nope you are gone next episode imo

Oh Jules.... you will be missed. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Will share my thought about ep6 later...

So next teaser ep 7 we see

- Mercy of the gods RobertBachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Prayin10

- Tarzan and Jane Taite Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Tarzan10

- And Todd got the extra time group date... please people welcome the F2! Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Crybab10

Now... I am not so sure Robert goes even top 4. Seems that she made up her mind that he is no slave material and oh shocking Ali... yep, he has the right to speak and raise questions....

We still have plants like Dan, Daniel, paddy... so I think Charlie will go at the end of a single date. But when? I do not see him F3... but then choices are very limited.

BFF and cousins were true b*** imo.... not sure why they had a hard-on with Robert? He is sure a talker but questioning is not a sin! Ali in the teaser looked pissed off and sarcastic ... So I am thinking that she did not appreciate that he questioned while with her he was all smooth and no talk, which I kinda understand. For me, Robert spent a nice first date with Ali but then started to hear and see her with the other guys around and started to question her judgment, probably because he saw her like bad guys?

And here the demise of Charlie..... his jealousy and treating her like a dumb doll incapable to make a decision.

But truly I do not see any of the plants top 4... so I am thinking that Robert will have an extra time after a group date.

I am a bit confused about Robert position now.

Last edited by HEA on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:40 pm

episode 6

as I predicted, Taite got his F1 single date. I was waiting to see if I sensed some bad vibes from him but I saw none. shocking!

I definitely saw 2 people falling in love. It was a cute single date, no glitter, no adrenaline, no budget, yet it was a nice date. Was it a last minute date decision because Bill stole the waterski date? I saw 2 kids falling in love.

I saw the same Ali who fell for Tim there. It is hard to tell because Ali is always looking at each guy with her puppy eyes but somehow, I saw more with Taite.

But Taite surprised me. And when he said he felt like a kid with a big crush. Surprisingly, I trusted him when he said it.

Everything Ali said on ITM or directly to him was Ali OTT falling hard.

so many F1 moments... music included

but first... WTH was this messy hair thing she had ???? how ugly!!! Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Blah10

note: funny ad on them: how to stay married rofl

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 22511
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 am

what is the matter this season???? Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Wth10

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 22611
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:25 am

at this point, I do not care about who is Ali and who is Taite. I do not care if they are fake people in real life or whatever. I am watching this show for entertainment. I just looked at my TV and I do see 2 people who are falling for each other. This date is the kind that is not OTT or fancy.

This is the kind of single date that most lead/F1 have and although prods tried to edit the other dates as if Ali was falling, it was just lust.

I also saw it mutual.... which is definitely not the case with the other guys.

With Taite, I saw a vulnerable Ali. In fact the only one so far I saw her interested is Bill. no Charlie. no Robert.

Now I am waiting to see with Todd. The finale looked really painful for Ali so obviously she had feelings for Todd too.

Ali: Little does he know that he has been in front of my mind

Ali voice over: I haven't felt like myself on any date yet.

Ali ITM: where have this guy has been?

Ali ITM: he is bloody adorable

Ali: magical... it is the most amazing feeling and I think that is what love is... see myself falling in love.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 23210
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 23111
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 22911
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 23711
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 23511
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 23410
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 23911
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 24211
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 24111
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 24011
mBachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 24311
y sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:56 am

so we know prods love to mess with the audience and create drama. tv reality IS drama oriented.

So I took this SC and I am thinking...

1/ the top 3 have very ugly borrowed jacket cantstopl

but mostly the way they were standing. we have all the plants in front and all the top 4 in the back and the potential F5 in between

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 24511
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:05 am

Ali: so... impress these girls

Ali looked immediately on her right in the direction of Taite imo

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 24712
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 24811

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:12 am

Jess seems very condescending.....

Jess to Todd: how old are you?
Todd: 27
Jess looking at Bianca: ohhh a baby

My gosh I would NOT be friend with this girl ... because she sure is not mature enough to act so judgmental like this. Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Fighti10

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 25411

poor Tood does not know how to react to this

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 25511

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:42 am

So I am thinking who Ali liked the most

Taite... no question that she fell hard for him

Bill... lust. He is a player. Fact. But Charlie jealousy made him look worse. He has zero interest in Ali but he is no different from 90% of every contestants who came on the show. Because a lead like a contestant, does not mean it must be reciprocated and why not going with the flow and see if they can gain popularity to be next Bach. I am sure, they all think alike. Bill no different... no worse.

Charlie but friend zone and when he became overly jealous and condescending, I think Ali put her foot down but bff/cousin liked him... I am thinking the edits he has means drama with Ali soon.

Robert... did not speak much during first single date. Once they scratched the superficial, discovered personalities not a good match at all.

So now I am thinking

Taite
Todd
Bill
Robert.... pushed by prods because Bianca said he would not fit the family.... they could not pass this gold treasure to add drama for the show.

Charlie F5 is now a strong possibility. His edits are not good, showing him jealous, petty, arrogant and borderline bully

Todd... bff and cousin said to spend time with him... so next episode 7 Todd will get his extra time group date and next ep8 his single date (shirtless makeup mabeline?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:05 pm

So far the pattern is pretty much the same from previous seasons...

ep1-4: drama; 1st SD generally top 4, possibly F3; F1 F2 hidden
ep5-6: F1 SD; F3 F4 very present; F3 narration ITM;
ep7-8: F2 with romantic single date; F1 hidden
ep9: F3 SD with activities; F4 extra time GD; 2nd date or extra time F1 F2
hometown: F1 issues (bump on the road); F2 great
top 3: sad cocktail, departure F3
top 2: with adrenaline F2; romantic F1 with sea/water cuddling/kissing

It is for me quite easy to put Todd and Taite.

But I am more confused about F3 F4 F5. Right now because Ali is crying during the RC or CP, I am thinking that she really liked the guy and he left with drama?

Is it the drama suggested between ali and robert? I do not think the conversation will turn well. Is it possible that Robert refused the rose and left???. Robert being a talker, I would not be surprised that he left with some lecture and humiliating Ali in front of all the guys? or during the cocktail party??

At this point, Ali lost trust with Robert, thanks to her BFF and cousin. So when she told him that she is the one not the gods to decide, that was pretty harsh. Bianca saying that Robert would not fit with the family... I thought it would be great drama for prods but Ali crying means that she was upset and liked the guy. I do not see her crying for the plants like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Robert or Charlie?? I know this is Robert but I am thinking who is leaving at RC?

we know charlie has this surf date.... but i do not recall any more segment with robert in the season teaser. This is definitely during a GD at the mansion as we can see in the background

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 25610

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 27210

so what I thought was a SD is probably Ali who came to the mansion early morning, probably a surprise visit?? what it unexpected that the prods did not find a place outside the mansion? I do not think it is an extra time. pullover suggests that the sun is not high enough to be warm so I am thinking breakfast around time

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 25710
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 9912

my sc

so IMO... Robert refused the rose and left. Ali did not expect that. She is upset because it was not her choice and most probably because he made a lecture in front of all the guys which was very humiliating

this is the only logical explanation I have.

She looks like standing at the RC, so it is an exit. She did not accompany so it looks like someone did not take his exit nicely. 2 fit the bill: robert and charlie

But Charlie is the logical one and I think she took it badly because she did not make the call. She is looking at her right which is the place of the exit door. She does not look to any guy because she is ashamed and upset. I think she still had roses to give and could not leave.

note: those earrings are what? a Xmas recycle?  :thud

Aliupset from HEA on Vimeo.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 27111
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum