SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:08 pm

bill date

My impression is that I missed a part between the waterboard and the coach pashing with tongue session Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Thhuhs10

They went to a little discussion from 2 strangers in the car, to no discussion waterboarding, to Ali jumped on his bones on the coach.

He said the right words with no emotion, no passion, no conviction. He told her what she wanted to hear. She said it herself: he said what I wanted to hear! He did not do much effort though... she was sold before he sat on the coach!!

ETA: and now we all know that jumping on someone on a coach means nothing! eh Nick??? cantstopl

But this was lusting people. Taking his hand on the coact, looking at his lips, making some flirting with her head on his shoulder to finally cut him in the middle of a sentence to kiss him.

Yeah... lust alright.

Bill has ZERO interest in Ali... Like none, nada, zip, rien. She made all the moves and he remained stiff.

He showed way more physical moves to Nathan...   Hugesmile

and yes I am aware of the pashing with tongue but if you close your eyes and pretend.  :yes:

I am thinking that Listerine missed their target and should have been a sponsor this year  Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 2498057887

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 81mlt710
source

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 15711
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 15810
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 15910
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 16010
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 16111
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 16211
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 16412
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:23 pm

nice to meet you and hear your voice..... Danny!!! Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Hi510

oh dear, poor Danny. But hey! He won an extra week because of Nathan eh? cheeky

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 16710
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:54 pm

OMG. Jules Jules Jules !!!!!

Jules for the Bachelor !!!!!!!  rofl  cantstopl  hehehe

Jules from HEA on Vimeo.

made by HEA via GIPHY

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 pm

so they spent half of the episode on the elephant in the room and at the end of the evening it was just  Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 2622943811  Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 2622943811  Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 2622943811

Ali got the occasion to address the group and act like an adult:

• We all have a history that we are not always proud of. I made a mistake. Some people are not as they pretend to be. I moved forward. I hope that you will judge me on what you see today and not on rumors.

done!

She would have killed many eggs at once like putting in their places those guys who came for fame and glory and also address the issue that is definitely a national knowledge.

To pretend that everything is just nasty mean disgusting things is ridiculous. Grant decided to make money out of their split and to think that because they came on the show they did not have legitimate questions about her is totally immature and stupid.

Anyway...They targetted Nathan and he was definitely a scapegoat to take it for the team because I am 99.99% convinced that they were ALL discussing or listening with interest what everyone knew about the rumors.

Hey Ali! News for you girl.... because you avoid a conversation does not mean it does not exist or the person is okay with a situation. It is called COMMUNICATION that you are soooooooo keen to have with your partner!

duh  :headbanging

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 16811
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:47 am

well I did not see this coming but I am starting to like Paddy! giggling  he is SO right!!!!!

Ali6months2 from HEA on Vimeo.

Ali-lalaland from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:17 pm

It is almost fascinating how much Ali was played and manipulated during this show. Naive should be her main name.

Charlie had an agenda from day 1. Every move he is making has one goal and one goal only: become the next bachelor. A guy who rattles like that is a piece of poop. He knew perfectly what he was doing. He wanted Ali to see him as her mandatory bodyguard to keep. He was fully aware of the camera around him!! He is narrating so much... and this is a possible sign that he may be F3.

Bill has the exact same agenda. He is 2 sided faces. With him, it is more obvious how much he is not interested in her and how much he just sprout the words she wants to hear. During the single date, the frankenbites were quite interesting. Some were definitely said later in the show and maybe not even sure about him. It is interesting how prods edited him. He definitely does not have a lovable edit. During the single date, it was clear to me that Bill already made up his mind that Ali is not a good girl. Good girls are wife material and it does not matter how much she is yelling she wants to marry, have kids and settle down with one guy, she will always have the sticker "cheater" on her back. I would not be surprised if Bill has some wishes to pursue his acting career......

Both are the major actors, or what the prods want us to make us believe, in a feud with each other. They tried to show us jealous guy competing for the love of Ali when IMO in the real world they would never be buddies to even drink a beer together.

Taite is now for me the clear F1. He was edited as clearly upset that his single date was stolen. How much time did the guy spend talking in the main room? We saw Paddy changing place, we saw Todd changing place (in my opinion to keep a distance from the drama, his body language a clear indication that he was no part of Bill pack nor Taite pack). We already had a premise with Bill interrupting their time during the cocktail the previous day. It is always interesting to keep track of the edits during the cocktail as it gives a clue for the next episode.

In the middle of the single date, Taite was seen as if seeking an opinion from his buddies. Taite does not look like a guy who needs advises. Again, prods wanted us to believe that it was a major deal that Bill stole Taite date and make us think that taite was very upset about it. He was probably annoyed but not overly upset.

My concern with Taite is that he does not seem very genuine. He is smirking and making faces behind Ali's back that makes me cringe. I honestly think that he is bad news and like charlie and bill and probably most of them came for fame and glory.

At this stage, after THE talk in the pool, I think none of the guys are respecting Ali. Very few tried to remove themselves and I think Todd and Jules and another guy were among them. Now it is possible that they were fully aware of the camera and decided to pull themselves out of view in order to do not be associated with any of the drama.

Robert is another animal. I honestly think that the guy is a fame whore. I would not be surprised he has the same wishes to be part of the Home and Away cast, or similar. The guy is way too concerned about his clothes.

Todd... I do not remember his voice. Just the awkward moment in the car. I have no idea who is this guy but only he will have many dates later and being hidden that way means for me F2. Plus, he has the attitude, maybe edited though. But him coming disguised as a white knight coming to the rescue of the princess. In this case, there is no princess...

Anyway, this would not be the first time some contestants joined the show for the wrong reasons, knowing full well they would never end with the lead.

To be honest, none of the guys are attractive to me. physically and personality. Even Todd for me is okay. They all look like boys. Damien was more mature but not attractive to me. The only guy I liked was Wesley who was eliminated. I am certainly not in long hair but I loved his smile. I think he was the most handsome. I guess it must be hard to find guys willing to ridicule themselves on national TV. I hear the "I came for the adventure" but knowing full well that they can and will be edited not on their best of themselves?

I think Ali is living in lalaland. I think she never grew out from her teen's romance... and I think Charlie was right to say: this is not a fairytale. She knows but she does not want to be. She still believes in prince charming. No wonder her relationship never worked. During Tim season, she was endearing... today, she looks stupid and a typical dumb blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 pm

interesting how it is edited

Taite was edited as being genuine, same as charlie, same as danny. all 3 were very vocal about wanting to get ride of the bad boys who came for the wrong reasons.

If you listen well, taite and danny are using plurial, not one guy only. And each time the camera went on Bill, on Nathan and 2 times Todd was standing next to them. If you look closer, 1st time Todd was looking at his watch while talking with Nathan and taite voice over was saying that Nathan was spreading rumors. The 2nd time Todd was next to Bill and Nathan and they were probably talking about what everyone talked about but here Todd was associated with the "wrong guys".

so my question is this: is Todd a good guy? What do we know about him yet? nothing. He looks okay (he can clean up and compared to others he is a bit more attractive but not by much). I am yet to hear him since the meet and greet and I do not recall a single conversation with Ali...

note: I did not notice that Todd and Nathan had the same haircut  Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 2498057887

Nathan is looking in one direction... could be the alpha pack

Bill joined them later. Nathan glass is fuller when he was with Todd.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 17212

same time with Bill. who is also looking in the same direction
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 17611
my sc

The way I see it:

- robert was not around at the pool
- Ivan, Nathan, Bill, sport guy, charlie were arond... I suspect Todd was too
- When poop dropped, Bill dissociated himself from Nathan and let him stand alone like the coward he is, same with sport guy.
- Todd for some reasons was associated with the bad boys but it was very subtile
- Taite came out as genuine... but his body language is saying something different at one point.
- Charlie was seen very quiet once he dropped the poop to Ali... but for me I see him as a hot temper not cool and collected.... unless he was playing a role which I think he did. He dropped the bomb and it backfired 10 fold than expected.

dramaedited from HEA on Vimeo.

Now... how come Bill became part of the 2 on 1? I do not recall any top 4 being part of a 2 on 1? Leads generally do not want them to go thru that. So I am thinking that Bill is not top 4 and will leave sooner.

This season, it seems that prods decided to apply the same old edits with the 2on1, so I am expecting that Ali will say goodbye to one guy during a single date.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:51 am

cocktail episode 4 - Ali arrives and reactions

note: who the heck is this guy???? next to go?

funny that Charlie was talking nicely with Bill and Nathan... so Ali arrives and BAM, lets the show begin eh Charlie???

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Arriva12
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Arriva13
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 17712
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:59 am

todd and charlie reaction

note: what is the matter with Charlie always wetting his lips... makes me cringe here

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Arriva16
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Arriva15
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:00 am

when Ali took Nathan first... and when he decided right there that Nathan needed to go................................

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 Arriva17
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:13 pm

I think the boxing date, the sport guy is too short.

I think Ali will give a single date to Charlie. Height, dark hair, 5 oclock beard. The other possibility was sports guy but since he is completely insignificant. So maybe a late 2nd date.

1/ he complained to Ali that he did not spend time with her since his SD...which is around 10 days as I calculate 4days per episode

2/ she is now convinced Charlie has her back...... mission accomplished Charlie wetting lips

This is the clue I found during cocktail ep4

Edits...

It was interesting that prod made sure to let us know Robert was not involved in the pool talk.

Interesting that bill and sports guy stood miles away from Nathan instead of supporting him. Bill shushed Ivan while talking to Robert? Really?no this guy is more repulsive by the minute. Same as Charlie.

mark my word.... at the F5 ceremony. the last 2 guys standing will be charlie and bill....... charlie will get the hometown rose

F1 Taite
F2 Todd
F3 Robert
F4 Charlie
f5 Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:38 pm

from the moment he told her and the next shot we have a big edit. one she is shocked, the other one she already cried

ETA: rectification... she did not cry at all, I think she was just sweating under the light. Her foundation started to shine. still a lot of edits though

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 18010

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 17910

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 18313
my sc

I wonder if this is after show or much later? her roots are way darker than the finale. She has probably a 1-2 months roots...

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 18413

episode 4
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 4 18511

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum