SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:41 pm

catch up with episode 7 and 8 tonight...

I expect to see Charlie making an a$$ of himself, romantic date with Todd, rob leaving at RC, Taite being a bit jealous

So far prods are editing the same way as previous seasons. I do not see anything new.

The only thing that surprised me is Charlie and if Rob left before hometown. Charlie is edited as a big A$$ but this is very very similar as Jarod in a way. The difference is Jarod was in his own lalaland and Charlie looks really OTT. Jarod was just in his own bubble. Charlie gives me the creeps, like a guy who would control everything in a relationship and if things not as he likes, lets say that the resolution will not be with flowers and kisses... yeah. that kind of creep. I like nothing about him. I wonder if DM found some dirty stories about him? I would not be surprised.

Sometimes I feel sorry for some guys who think they have a shot with the lead but Charlie is bad news. I mean really bad news.

I am not impressed at all by the selection to be honest and I am not impressed by the edits. This need to show us the drama all the time and missing some funny or cute or connections with some other contestants would be so much more addicting. They did the same mistakes with Nick and the bullies. It is honestly more than annoying, it is disgusting.

Bill is F3. again no changed. He received the FIR and all contestants go to top 4.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:44 pm

episode 7... here I am

so of course the who answered the door is Rob. Prods: to make him wait outside would have been more natural but who cares...

haha.... I missed this completely from ali during the first date with Rob. I missed this emotional connection. Yes they had fun but leads always have fun with all contestants during their single dates. But I think Ali truly liked Rob. At this point, I am thinking definitely F3. I do not see the physical though. However the speech he had in front of the guys? Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Huh10

one step further, two steps back.

I wonder how long they spoke together. Surely not enough. Sally is definitely not impressed and it says DONE with him all over her face

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 32210
my sc

interesting camera zoom... top 2 IMO ... and both are looking smitten

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 32310
my sc

and then jealous guy F3?

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 32410
my sc

Ali: it makes me alive (dance/music)

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 32510
my sc

OMG it is a miracle!!!!! Daniel can speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali: not the best dancer, just someone who has fun and energy and because i like to do it, he'll like to do it.

mmmm not sure about the last part... I can love someone to death but if he loves to jump with an elastic from a bridge, I will say to him: Hey Honey, I am holding the camera, say cheese!

So funny how they edit all the time the same way. We can be certain that as soon as we have ITM from one guy, this guy either has extra time or is leaving at the RC or has the next SD.

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so from school to rock n roll to JUNGLE???????? What the heck???????

Daniel lurking is cringing and hilarious? not sure here

ok dance video with no music...............

Dancing, Rob, Dancing.... not digging..... nice try though  rofl

HEA via GIPHY

mmm Ali? I did not see Rob grooving in the background.... he was tired that you never looked at him!!

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Giphy
giphy

to be continued

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:20 am

episode 7... continued

Todd is funny. Both Ali and him are making so many daddy jokes laugh out loud.

So again, I am taking a step back and think "OMG Ali, get rid of your fake girls asap!"

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 32810
my sc

considering that they had no say about who was doing what... I am thinking it is interesting that prods decided to give the bad boy role to Todd. This theme season bad boys versus good boys eh? and who will win at the end? Will ali make the right choice?

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 32910
my sc

tada! here is the taite jealous moment. They edited as if he was because she was dancing with Todd but IMO it was the time she spent AFTER when they talked at the table... time is crucial and obviously Ali enjoyed her time with Todd.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33010
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33310
my sc

But Ali was impressed. Todd was the only guy who asked her how she was... and that confirms that all little details when contestants do or say are noticed by the leads because IMO the time is very limited. They also have a false representation of who they are at the end because some guys are just shy or not at ease while some are smooth operators. I think Todd is genuine but I have this feeling that he is not an as good guy as he looks. Again, it is funny that prods decided to put him in the bad guys' role...

The pink shirt ITM was definitely taped after finale.... no dark roots in her hair, like the finale

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33110
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33210
my sc

HAHAHA I was right to name it TARZAN and JANE!!!

well...... if I had any doubt that it is Ali and Taite show. There is no other guy close to that!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33410
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33510
my sc

yeah yeah Daniel... you had better chance to kiss this crocodile than Ali

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33610
my sc

HEA via GIPHY

Interesting... Tarzan was taped BEFORE rock and roll... Ali is dressed in the 50s which took probably a while. And guess who sat next to her? Todd who JUST got this long moment with Ali which Taite was unhappy about and creepy Charlie who made sure he sat next to her first

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33810
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 33710
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34110
my sc

in any doubt that Todd will have the next SD date? She did not even turned to Charlie, completely ignored.  cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34010
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34210
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:26 am

yummy .... reward for the crew I guess laugh out loud

ETA: however they completely missed the sponsor for the white wine! cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34310
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:47 am

oh dear... poor Daniel... that was painful!! I am sure he is truly a gem. Welcome to BIP! No way prods would want to not invite him!! cantstopl

Ali's face: OMG this is going to be a loooooooooooong date. But we have to give her kudos that she tried to confort him as much as she could.

I wonder if she had a ear mic to tell her what to do?

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34410

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34510
my sc

dear L! Daniel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why have you said that on national TV??? I bet your sisters must love you now!!!  hehehe

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34610
my sc

Funny that Ali says that she has enough of cocky and arrogant guy in a lifetime...... hum Charlie? Ali.... let me spell it for you C.H.A.R.L.I.E.

Yeah Ali... show us how excited you are to look for a good guy

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34710
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:24 pm

@guardianangel @allaboutlove

hi
I am wondering if I could get the teaser for the episode 9 if there is one available (different from the one at the end of episode 8)?
If I well remember they always do an extra at this time for hometown too?

anything you can share will be very much appreciated!! Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 2498057887

thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:41 pm

@HEA I'm sure there will be one from the next ep and they may post one on their SM which if so I will post it here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:13 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you !! thumbsup

I am at this time of the season that I want to know what is going on :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:29 pm

so episode 7 was SD for Todd??? GD and SD ??

Oh wow... she had Rob in mind when planning this date with Todd! He must be so thrilled to know that today

Ali: I can't wait to spend the day with him (Todd)... so funny to see the same ITM with 2 different faces.

note: bad bad decision about this botox lip, Ali... bad!!

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 34810
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Todd SD

Todd: to disrobe in front of ali is a bit nerve-racking .... it is pretty cold in Sydney at the moment  rofl  cantstopl  hehehe  no Todd, you are not in a swimming pool, you are still indoors... your little Todd is just fine.  Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 3806527698

Ali: he is caring and he is kind... and it does not hurt that he is totally gorgeous

well no wonder she had Rob in mind!!! a designer date and nope it was not maybelline at all! laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 35110
my sc

and now 99.99% of the Australia and worldwide female population are Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Lustin10

smooth Todd, very smooth !!! good move for a first kiss with tongue Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Kissto10

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 35410
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 35510
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 35610
my sc

the interesting part is that she is controlling the kiss with her hand.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 35710
my sc

awwwwwwwe puppy eyes... and now all the female population had had ovaries explosion  firework

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 35810
my sc

Ali: you blew me away. it was completely unexpected. I am so happy

yep.... I think Ali put him in the top 2 here and then. Please meet Mr Perfect on paper F2.... or by popular votes our next bachelor.... which I must say would be nice but I am just afraid that he will be eaten alive by some of the girls. Funny but I totally picture him with a soft petite blonde. If he is as popular as MattyJ, he has a big chance.... especially with the chaos Nick left. Well Todd is a nice change versus all the other guys although Taite is edited quite nicely so far but I still keep in mind him smirking behind Ali's back during nathan drama. He looks to always smirk and that annoys me somehow.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 35910
my sc

slow burn..... FI/F2 romantic music...

todd todd todd............ never kiss and tell buddy Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Nono11

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36010
my sc

:shootme:   Charlie ................................  :thud

I am so very tired to see him................. Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 318829699 trying to pee on everyone's plate

please..... I want him gone before hometown......... I sooooo hope so.  Oh I can so picture Ali pissed off when she saw the episode for the first time.. what an eye opener!!!! I hope every woman watching will understand how jealous, manipulative, cocky, arrogant piece of poop Charlie is..............................

I am not sure Taite truly was close with Charlie. Everytime Charlie goes on with his talk, I see Taite unconfortable and looking away... I saw him a lot with him but IMO I think it was very superficial. All the guys generally get along. In fact, remove Charlie from the equation and all the guys would have to spend a great time. Let's remember how annoyed Jules was about Charlie's jealous tantrums..... Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Tantru10

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36110
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 21912
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36210
my sc

Charlie: I put myself in your shoes

oh L......................... of course he wants to be next bachelor... ali's face is priceless!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36310
my sc

Ali: I feel on cloud 9. I feel content and clear

ANNOUNCEMENT PEOPLE: Ali is in love with Taite! Ali was sooooooooooo mocking Charlie, this was hilarious!!!

so it looks like Rob was not the nice sweet guy after all... when she called Bill. So unless Bill shared some stories and he is the biggest jerk on the planet....which is a possibility. I never liked him from the start, rolling his eyes and I dunno his physical and all... anyway... those did not care about Ali. They cared about winning.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36410
my sc

so Ali decided to eliminate him not him refusing the rose... oh well... he left. Unexpected. I wonder why she did not keep the illusion and got rid of Dan or Paddy or Daniel first. What was the emergency to get rid of Rob at that time when the extra time with Daniel was so disastrous?

I really think both Taite and Todd cared for Ali...

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36610
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36510
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36810
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 36710
my sc

and who was the jerk who clapped his hand at Rob departure?????? The C jerk, of course

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 37010
my sc

oh wowwwwwww no chat in the limo seen??????? that must have been really bad for not showing anything!!

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:22 pm

HTD teaser 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:45 am

@AllAboutLove Thank you so much!!!!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum