SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 pm

One more point of view... If Becca is F1, more than likely at least temporarily, he broke Lauren's heart. An instagram is posted showing just how much fun he is having with more than likely...his new significant other. I can easily see with his very sweet nature, he felt some guilt/sadness for her. IMO, that can easily lead to a few likes. I tend to believe TPTB may have suggested it but of course, any reason is possible.

I may change my mind about Becca or who I think F1 is once season starts but for now, I sit firmly on her side of the fence.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:One more point of view... If Becca is F1, more than likely at least temporarily, he broke Lauren's heart. An instagram is posted showing just how much fun he is having with more than likely...his new significant other. I can easily see with his very sweet nature, he felt some guilt/sadness for her. IMO, that can easily lead to a few likes. I tend to believe TPTB may have suggested it but of course, any reason is possible.

I may change my mind about Becca or who I think F1 is once season starts but for now, I sit firmly on her side of the fence.

That's interesting and I had not thought of that.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Aria wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:I really don't see Arie liking his F1's posts and comments three days in a row - that just seems so brazen and obvious and I feel like producers would have to step in. That's like Kaitlyn-level right there. Also, if Lauren is the winner, this is probably going to be like Brad/Emily all over again because Lauren looked so disinterested and they both seemed awkward AF together.

I wish he would just stop. It's weird behavior no matter who he picked, IMO.

I feel sure that whomever Arie proposed to and spends SHVs with cares not a whit whose pictures he "likes" for whatever reason. JMO

You'd be surprised. We've heard over and over again from previous F1s who did have major jealousy issues even after the proposal and all the nights together and everything. We saw it or heard about it with Lauren B, Vanessa, Courtney, Emily M, and others that I'm sure I'm forgetting. It's part of the reason that the Bachelor has one success story after more than a decade. Heck, Sadie admitted that Lorenzo was calling her when he was with Jennifer so it doesn't even mean much. I'd sure as heck have an issue with my fiancé of one week, who has a reputation of being a player and a cheater, instragaming that he's drunk and liking old pictures of his ex. It's weird and there's no reason for it. Even it was Becca in that picture, a very small minority saw it and there's no way for any of us to prove it, so the best thing is just for him to let it go and move on. Kaitlyn never liked pics of Nick after Snapchat and Andi never liked pics of Nick after Nick's phone call, so doubtful the producers are forcing anything. How freaking arrogant and stupid to either post a picture with your F1 or like pictures/comments of your F1. IMO.

Especially Becca and Lauren don't even follow each other! I don't know what's going on between them but to me, it doesn't seem they were/are the best of friends. We don't know how many women Arie said ily or even had sex with....we don't know how secure Becca is....
all Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 pm

For some reason, I'm more interested in Krystal Nielsen or her journey on this season. Heck, I hadn't even visited her thread a second time before I read spoilers posted. I bet Lauren nor Becca are following her. I haven't tried to locate any of her accounts, but I would love to sleuth when Arie sent her on her way and what went down! I'm nosey like that.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:For some reason, I'm more interested in Krystal Nielsen or her journey on this season. Heck, I hadn't even visited her thread a second time before I read spoilers posted. I bet Lauren nor Becca are following her. I haven't tried to locate any of her accounts, but I would love to sleuth when Arie sent her on her way and what went down! I'm nosey like that.

Her account is @coachkrystal_
Becca is following her but not Lauren. She is following Becca, Lauren and some other girls.

The F1 and F2 not following each other could also be producer driven. We will know more when the show starts.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 am

@star_D which account?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am

Did anyone sleuth when Krystal was eliminated (via SM)?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am

Krystal Nielsen's IG
GuardianAngel wrote:@star_D which account?

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:16 am

@star_D Thanks

IG coachkrystal_
https://www.instagram.com/coachkrystal_/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 am

suzq wrote:Did anyone sleuth when Krystal was eliminated (via SM)?
I'm sure because of her unique first date, she was confident. Who wouldn't be? As time went by and Arie developed stronger relationships with the women, frustrations ensued. I know Millsy spoke of group date that sounded like a cat fight...not his words...mine in Ep 5. I think that's when the words #notpeter were thrown around. I wonder if it's related to her. Apparently, she's a fitness guru, too.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:29 am

I don't Know if this has been said but Two of Becca Coworkers are following Arie for what is worth.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:32 am

smg2587 wrote:First post but is it only my Instagram now only showing Arie only liked one of the pictures. His like is still under the photo with her and the dog with the hay bale but not the other picture. He also seems to unlike the comment under her latest picture as well. Or can Lauren delete something like that? Fairly new to Instagram so I am not sure if that's possible or not.
Welcomeparty!

Yes. He unliked one of the pictures but the like of the comment is still there. So he unliked one of the three. :yes:
I try to unlike my followers' like but I couldn't find this function.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues