SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:04 am

@Bobette go for your life with the screencaps.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 am

Was just about to say the same thing re: the Todd thumbnail - we're about to start watching the Todd Bachelor 2019 preshow IMO.  

FINE WITH ME! cheerleader

Sundy wrote:@Bobette go for your life with the screencaps.

Cool - will do. There is SO MUCH TO UNPACK!

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:07 am

Agent99 wrote:
@Agent99 Yay! thanks for posting!  bestbud!

The men I see most in that preview:
Todd
Taite
Charlie
Rob
Bill

These are the ones that also stood out pre-season sleuthing so could be F5 and at minimum they have storyboards/go far enough. Dan Lamb wasn't in much in promos other than his entrance with the lamb so he could be out pre-HTD and somewhere F10-F5.

It looks so good! I can't wait Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:13 am

Bobette wrote:Was just about to say the same thing re: the Todd thumbnail - we're about to start watching the Todd Bachelor 2019 preshow IMO.  

FINE WITH ME! cheerleader

Sundy wrote:@Bobette go for your life with the screencaps.

Cool - will do.  There is SO MUCH TO UNPACK!

I've been front and centre watching the Todd Show already pre-season and head of his Todd for Bach 2019 committee so I am more than ready! Let's do it! cheerleader

@Sundy I saw your post about Todd. He's a good one I think bestbud!

Thanks for the SCs and offering to do them. Appreciate that so much! Feel free to post in the No Discussion SC thread and dump all of them in there for one video and then sleuth ones individually in the Discussion SC thread or whatever works best yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:28 am

Ali is sobbing in the FRC. Could the F1 didn't accept the rose??

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:44 am

The men have posted pics on their IG.

Because I'm basically Todd's PR person and head of the Todd for Bach committee here's Todd's IG post.
His caption  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3806527698

He put three roses/flowers.... I wonder if he did this intentionally? F3? I am hoping for F2 spot and next lead.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 43567978_10215380574581461_124809198411186176_n

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 42647658_2449500391943078_4595422613980962320_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BovF2Lsl36V/?taken-by=toddgking
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:51 am

Enough wrote:Ali is sobbing in the FRC. Could the F1 didn't accept the rose??

No she definitely has said she finds love so it's not that jmo 

As much as I'd love that to happen (on Nick's season) the way the show is it's not realistic for a F1 to dump the lead considering for them to even get to the end they'd be confessing their love and accepting roses. To change that last minute would always make them look bad so I don't ever see that happening at FRC. 

I'd say it is Ali sobbing because of letting F2 go. 

Ali sobbing though is the most I've seen a Bette AU cry! But the Bette leads have all been very empathetic to their F2s. It's one thing I like about the Bette leads - they actually have empathy and seem to care!

Good for her for Ali if she is upset for hurting someone so. I'd rather watch a lead show empathy than the cold uncaring way Nick was  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

As much as I'd love that to happen (on Nick's season) the way the show is it's not realistic for a F1 to dump the lead considering for them to even get to the end they'd be confessing their love and accepting roses. To change that last minute would always make them look bad so I don't ever see that happening at FRC. 

Ali sobbing though is the most I've seen a Bette AU cry! But the Bette leads have all been very empathetic to their F2s. It's one thing I like about the Bette leads - they actually have empathy and seem to care!

Good for her for Ali if she is upset for hurting someone so. I'd rather watch a lead show empathy than the cold uncaring way Nick was  hmmm

She looks to be deep in lust. She is all over her suspected F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:01 am

There is so much more media and push for Ali's season than there was for Nick's Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 3806527698

Ali looks great here (pics taken this week) and so much more like the Ali on Tim's season. 

Also noticed that there is a sweeps poster for this season. Nick's season was the only season they skipped and never posted one - no wonder since he chose no one laugh out loud laugh out loud

Definitely another clue Ali does  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

She looks to be deep in lust. She is all over her suspected F1.

Exactly how all the Bettes are with their F1s. It's the biggest tell for the AU franchise. The leads want to jump their F1s bones. Makes total sense as there's no overnight dates or anything. Basically go at it immediately after FRC. That's "the one"  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:06 am

Todd says "over" in this... does it match with the voice that says "Goodbye" in the preview at FRC ending? question

It sounds like Todd to me in both but maybe it's my wishful thinking  question

Credit: @The Bachelorette Australia

Note: I noticed Ali liked this IG post that has Todd in it. Considering he had followed her on IG and likes Taite's pics I'd say things are good between them post-show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:28 am

No I think she's just sad because she knows it means she won't get to have sex with Todd. laugh out loud JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess