SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove October 12th 2018, 4:19 pm

I noticed this year for BachAU before the season aired they had pics of contenders F3/Brooke and F4/Cass. So no pics of F1 or F2 pre-season and there was lots of pre-season media for them.

For BetteAU for contenders they posted pics of Charlie and Todd pre-season and lots of pre-season media for them. 

Makes me wonder if they are posting pics pre-season of non-F2s....

I can see that being the case and F2 as F1/Taite and F2/Rob (if not Rob then Todd for F2) with Todd/F3 and Charlie/F4. 

Then again I wonder where Bill may fit into this as he could get HTD....

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette October 12th 2018, 9:32 pm

New extras video up on the tenplay site - "worst dates"

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/worst-dates-stories

Actually pretty funny.  

Todd's story is about a girl he went on a date with and all she did was talk about her ex boyfriend and then she went in for the kiss and started crying because she said he kissed the same way as her ex laugh out loud

Lambchops' story is about going on a date with a woman who announced she's a police officer and she'd done a background check on him and no longer wanted to proceed with the date and promptly left.  dizzy  

Taite's story literally starts "first Tinder date...".  FIRST?!  Of how many I wonder.  And then continues "she put on 50 Shades of Grey..."  Also he has his shirt unbuttoned for no apparent reason (so does Rob laugh out loud)

Interesting things:

Taite is put in the "Bad Boy" group with Paddy and Charlie.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 2HawjGu

Todd and Rob are on opposite ends of the couch (F2/F3?).
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 R6qqNs5

Lambchops is front and centre with the funny/quirky guys.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 IJAdIHG

None of this is accidental IMO - it's all designed to infuse up a background narrative.  Todd's theme seems to be heartbreak/bad luck in relationships, Taite's theme is overt sexuality (bordering on sleaze, IMO).

ETA @AllAboutLove - I agree I could definitely see Rob being F2 if it's not Todd.  I have Todd/Rob as interchangeable F2/F3 at this stage and Charlie/Bill as F4/F5, depending on how soon C's Mr Perfect image falls apart.

Choosing Taite over either Todd or Rob could definitely make it seem like she made the "wrong choice" unless his theme/edit changes direction significantly during the season.  Even more backlash ahoy!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 12th 2018, 10:32 pm

Thank you for posting for those of us who can't see @Bobette bestbud!

I'd be crying too... tears of joy kissing Todd Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 4256136633  Hugesmile

That's so weird about Dan/Lambchops... I wonder what she saw in his background check that made her hightail it outta there? His edit was a bit strange in ep2, definitely different from what I expected they would edit it

Taite gave me sleaze vibes already on his First Dates. I can definitely see them editing him as not wanted as F1 - Osh already alluded to that in the preview and I can see backlash with choosing Taite over Todd for sure and even Rob. Sitting with the bad boys is planned that way for sure Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 4256136633

Taite and Rob's unbutton shirts are sooooo Melbourne! If your shirt isn't unbuttoned as low as it can go can you really claim you're from Melbourne laugh out loud

IA about the theme but I actually think it's real and not just edit either going by Taite and Todd's SM their themes actually match their SM and history/backstory.

I am also undecided for F2. I can totally see F2 as Rob but I need to sleuth SCs in the SC thread because Todd has a LOT of s/caps. Agree it's interchangeable with Rob and Todd for F2 and then Bill and Charlie in F4. Will sleuth s/caps once next week's eps happen and each has first dates so can see what SCs remain.

Jules face made me literally laugh out loud  rofl  cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 IJAdIHG
credit bobette tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook October 13th 2018, 12:02 am

IMO It sums up Ali’s season when the men are being promoted far more than Ali (we can’t forget her though thanks to the cheating scandal). TPTB are trying desperately to revive tumbling ratings by amping up the men.. On the FB Bachelorette site viewers are being encouraged to follow the men on Instagram. I predicted the men would be the drawcard for Ali’s season before it started, but I don’t think even they can save a sinking ship.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 13th 2018, 3:52 pm

I think they're promoting the men so much because of failed celeb Nick more than Ali. They want the audience to be invested for their next Bachelor imo since a celeb lead is NOT going to go over well and I don't see them going with another celeb lead for BachAU after Nick. It's going to be one of the guys from Ali's season (Todd imo). There's also BIP that starts filming in Nov so need to push the men soon since that's next month. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 13th 2018, 4:04 pm

I think Nick's ending is a bigger problem than anything else imo. Richie's season ending was hated like Nick's was and they both impacted BetteAU viewing and because of this audiences tuned out even more imo. The times where the BachAU ending is liked by audiences the Bette garners more interest so they are good to go watching again the very next week rather than being turned off by a ending of BachAU they don't like (Bette shows typically have less viewers in the US by millions). 

Seen lots of comments in regards to Nick's ending and not watching due to that as well.

Re ratings:

G's season had one of the best BetteAU leads (and only successful one) and certainly the best cast ever and even that amazing cast couldn't save the ratings which were the low like Ali's. 

Definitely an impact by Richie's ending which put off a LOT of viewers at the time and less interest in tuning in a week later. Take away any alleged rumors (which most of the audience don't know about until it shows on the show) and it is a pattern imo that bad BachAU ending = poor viewership for BetteAU the following week. Add in that Ali's third time doing this I think has bigger weight than alleged rumors (the show uses 'rumors' which is why I am too). 

Anyway, I am just happy there's a better cast of men especially for lead potential (there was none from Sophie's season imo). I prefer the Bette no matter the lead so I am enjoying it just like I have the past Bettes   yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on October 14th 2018, 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook October 13th 2018, 7:53 pm

Nick Cummins finale had 1.24 million viewers. Ali’s lowest ever premiere episode had 631,000 viewers. The second episode had 539,000 viiewers, a drop of nearly 100,000. People had said long before Nick’s show ended they were not watching Ali’s show. Maybe Nick’s ending debacle turned away some viewers but it seems people stuck to their word and didn’t bother to turn on Ali’s show. Plus the drop in ratings from one night to the next indicates people decided they couldn’t be bothered watching her. FB comments are on a whole negative about her.
I always said the men would be recycled on BIP. Channel 10 are hoping something good comes out of Ali’s season.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 13th 2018, 10:42 pm

What I meant is that even without allegations, even without being on three shows, I would expect Ali's season to have lower ratings. Again, Georgia Love's season had low ratings and she was an unknown fresh face with the best BetteAU cast and that still didn't draw high ratings. 

Bette seasons usually don't have high ratings and nowhere near as high as Bach ratings. For comparison, the US Bette has millions less viewers for their Bette seasons than their Bach seasons. Bach audience is overall always larger than Bette shows. The US never compares their Bette to Bach ratings for that exact reason as they never expect to.  That AU has had high ratings with Bettes SamF and Sophie imo is extremely unusual and due to first season and celebrity. 

I will not be surprised at all that next year even if they choose someone new like they did Georgia that the ratings will be low. Same if they go with a returnee Bette (SamF was a one-off imo). Only if they have a celeb Bette lead next year will the ratings be high imo. Otherwise TEN can expect lower ratings for Bettes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook October 13th 2018, 11:16 pm

Sophie Monk’s season rated consistently high. Sophie was a known personality and as such could draw in the viewers. The popularity of her series was emulated in Nick Cummins and he delivered with a ratings win. Ali is known, and there lies her problem, she is known for all the wrong reasons. People have commented they didn’t want to see her attemp to find love YET AGAIN. Not forgetting she had not long ago professed her love for Grant and it is a bit of a stretch to expect people to think she is heartbroken and ready to find the one she can finally have babies with. I have no idea why TPTB chose Ali, but obviously they thought she would pull in the viewers. As it stands they got that very wrong.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 13th 2018, 11:19 pm

Both Sophie and Nick were celebrities. Totally different kettle of fish imo. 

Do I think those factors discussed added to low ratings, yes, but again, any lead they pick for Bette specifically who is not a celeb from here on out will have low ratings. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook October 14th 2018, 12:22 am

True Ali is not a celebrity in the same category as Nick and Sophie, but she is known. Georgia Love was unknown. Ali was fresh in people’s minds after BIP. People saw her fall in love with Grant and wanting a ring on her finger. Suddenly she is single and IMO TPTB had a an objective to put her back in the public eye to this time find ‘real’ love. Only problem is the public aren’t interested as they have had enough of her. Interestingly, stats show Georgia Love’s second episode rated higher than her first (the opposite of Ali). In addition none of Georgia’s episodes ranked as low as Ali’s current ratings.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove October 14th 2018, 1:15 am

If anyone wants to try win a set of the books! Can win per instructions on this FB post!  yes

Mills & Boon books for Ali's season and the competition link as well as Georgia Love's season Mills & Boon books from here season at the link https://www.millsandboon.com.au/thebachelorette/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Oct_bacheloretterecap

No surprise at all that Todd's cover is the first one posted and larger. Loved his his makeup

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess