SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:40 pm

IMO, I think they talked as soon as she left which again IMO was only a few days later.

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 pm

happygolucky wrote:da**  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 2498057887 , now I have to watch first 2 episodes all over again, to watch Clare Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 2254279460 since I really haven't payed attention to her and now I'm hooked if I can see it transpire ...
and IA @notarose cyber romance ... good that they met first in person and then took time to get to know each other maybe without physical distraction .. and maybe without the games this time (Clare, I'm watching you)

:yes:  without physical distraction. For someone like Clare (I’ve always seen her as flirty and leading with her sexuality), having someone focus on her thoughts/feelings and appreciating that builds the friendship component in a romantic relationship. Growing like and love simultaneously. Time apart at the beginning could have actually been an advantage here.
I also liked that on the show Benoit said kissing means something to him. It shows that physicslity isn’t just expected. For him, it’s wanted selectively.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:54 pm

This engagement has redeemed all things Bachelor! (well maybe not) I loved the little I saw of Benoit on BWG and hope that Clare adores him back.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:12 pm

The show posted on Clare and Benoit. Setting it up for whatever transpires to where they are engaged at the after show?

I do see feelings from Clare here but think she is sabotaging them and distracted with her same old chasing the harder guy ways. She herself even says Benoit is such a catch and TBH I feel like she initially saw Benoit's feelings for her as almost too good to be true, especially if she seeks out difficult relationships where she chases. And Benoit simply adores her and is so loving - I feel like he understands Clare better than she understands herself. I think she finally realized that when it comes to finding the right person, what she actually needs is what she should also want/does want... and that is Benoit. 

I can't say it enough just how lucky Clare is to have found someone like Benoit. He's an absolute gem beatingheart

ETA: the show deleted the post and video. Embedding it here

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:08 pm

And the way she cried when Benoit left was more tears there than when jpg rejected her jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:28 pm

timfan wrote:And the way she cried when Benoit left was more tears there than when jpg rejected her jmo
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Clare IMO acted the way she was expected to act. Hard nose, won't take crap from anyone attitude. She was confrontational with both Benoit and Christian.

Benoit IMHO showed her what real life is like when you care. If you aren't interested in me, I'll leave because I don't need to be here for any other reason. IMHO The good thing is they were previous single, no children, no crazy ex's (no jixing) they both have careers that they can start anywhere. There are quite a few French restaurants in San Fransisco, I already checked. Smiley She can work for any salon with her experience. The question is where will they settle?

We need a Je T'aime smilie for the couple! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm

@GuardianAngel Is Benoit a chef or restaurant manager?

I am hoping they would settle in Canada - although it would be harder for Clare as she doesn't speak French. When you only have each other to depend on, you can build a very strong bond. Clare has so many friends and family as distractions and I'd like to see Clare do more heavy lifting in a relationship. "It's not all about you, honey."

For those who are Canadians, how difficult would it be for Clare to get a work permit, hair stylist license in Canada? Would she have to pass a language test for a license?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 pm

@Norcalgal I believe Benoit is a restaurant manager. What better way to learn a second language than to live in a city that speaks mostly French, and pretty much everything is French first.

Montreal is a very fashion first city. It's full of designers and very much has a European flair to it. I think she would love the artistic side of Montreal especial when it comes to hair styles. My friend moved from my area, to Toronto. She had no problems getting a job as a stylist but she has evovled into an artist by the different colours etc she can create, demand is there. I would think the same for Montreal. The only difficulty I can see if she applies for a work permit, she doesn't speak French. Someone can CMIIW. There are jobs that are looking for English speaking employees, such as call centres, but I'm sure they would accept bilingual first. I know in Ontario, pretty much Canada a lot of the jobs specify bilingual requirements.

If they get married, I would hope it would be much easier. Canada is a welcoming country.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm

I don't think language will be a problem for Clare, as I remember from her HTD with Juan Pablo that she is from a Hispanic family (her mom is Mexican) and she already speaks Spanish. Learning French is not that difficult when you already speak Spanish IMO.
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:04 pm

coffeeyum wrote:I don't think language will be a problem for Clare, as I remember from her HTD with Juan Pablo that she is from a Hispanic family (her mom is Mexican) and she already speaks Spanish.  Learning French is not that difficult when you already speak Spanish IMO.
Clare actually said that she is the only one of her sisters (out of 6) that doesn't speak Spanish on her MTP date on JPG's season. She said she understands the language a little bit though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:11 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland that was what I remembered too. My sister in law is Colombian and my niece and nephew who are both in their 20s both refused to learn Spanish.

If you only know a little Spanish, it can make learning French harder.

I am waiting to see how it goes. BiP has had six engagements and two marriages. One couple still engaged. MF lives to get engagements out of his shows. We will find out if they are like Carly and Evan or Amanda and Josh. Time will tell.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl