SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:15 pm

coffeeyum wrote:I don't think language will be a problem for Clare, as I remember from her HTD with Juan Pablo that she is from a Hispanic family (her mom is Mexican) and she already speaks Spanish.  Learning French is not that difficult when you already speak Spanish IMO.

I agree, even though French is a tough one, I‘ve been wrestling with it for years now

Oh man, what a crazy story! A lot of firsts- the first real international Bachelor couple, the first televised engagement from a relationship that didn‘t really develop on the show, but after!
But I‘m happy for them! Benoit seems like a sweetheart and gentleman, and Clare has waited a long time it seems to find the right guy.

I guess a US/Canada relationship is still manageable, it‘s not as big a distance as Australia/Europe

Last edited by yana_bach on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Oops, double post

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:22 pm

coffeeyum wrote:I don't think language will be a problem for Clare, as I remember from her HTD with Juan Pablo that she is from a Hispanic family (her mom is Mexican) and she already speaks Spanish.  Learning French is not that difficult when you already speak Spanish IMO.

When I travel in France, I can understand French but respond in Spanish. Don't have that problem with Italian though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:24 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Wowza,  shock of all shocks, to wake up and see the title of this thread! affraid    I have adored Benoit on BWG, and I hope that she is nothing but wonderful to that man, because he deserves nothing less!  

I've always kind of liked Clare. I realize she can be a handful, but I remember some of her time on JP's season and BIP1. She was kind and fun. She has a strong sense of self and stands up for herself. I think she is a natural beauty. IMO she just had to let down her guard to love someone who obviously adores her. I am so smitten with Benoit and I think they could be a great pair. I am happy for them and wish them well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:28 pm

I’m excited about this couple and can’t wait to hear what happened post show. Obviously they’ll talk about it and show some pictures or something otherwise an engagement wouldn’t make sense to the audience. So I look forward to that on Thursday.

The first night Clare kissed Benoit in the kitchen I thought they had something. He brought out a softer side of Clare and I think his feelings scared her and she was immediately turned off. But she was definitely moved when he left and all I could think was that story isn’t finished and sure enough... I hope this one works out, they could be good for each other.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:39 pm

OK, I watched again "Clare parts" ... and I actually understood her point with Cristian and also her position to explore both connections, without choosing one relationship (yet), but Benoit being ready and in love, she chose the other option. Which I don't find wrong at the time being. The only eyerolling moment was her accepting the rose at the end "absolutely"... so it only makes sense ... if her (and Benoit's) time wasn't done and TPTB needed her to stay in "the game" to see further development, since with her gone, the whole "claroit" would end with the 2nd episode.

I've tried to see the "connection" with Benoit, but TPTB haven't showed us much ... mostly just from Benoit's perspective of what he likes about Clare ... so we've got to see "his worth" ... I'm interested if they will show us "Clare's worth" in the upcoming episodes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:43 pm

SeekAny wrote:I’m excited about this couple and can’t wait to hear what happened post show. Obviously they’ll talk about it and show some pictures or something otherwise an engagement wouldn’t make sense to the audience. So I look forward to that on Thursday.

The first night Clare kissed Benoit in the kitchen I thought they had something. He brought out a softer side of Clare and I think his feelings scared her and she was immediately turned off. But she was definitely moved when he left and all I could think was that story isn’t finished and sure enough... I hope this one works out, they could be good for each other.

IMO Clare has trust issues with men and most likely never before experienced someone as guileless as Benoit.  I agree that she probably thought this was too good to be true.  When he left I think she had an epiphany.  She even mentioned to Christian that an amazing guy had just left.  She told Benoit she did not share his feelings.  But, I think she didn't let herself until this amazing guy was right in front of her.  To quote Jerry Maguire, "we live in a cynical world".  I love to take a break from the cynicism once in awhile. Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 6 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

When I travel in France, I can understand French but respond in Spanish. Don't have that problem with Italian though.

I have cousins in a Montreal suburb. Having visited a few times, my experience is that many people are bilingual. There are local English news radio and tv stations. Since all products have labels in both languages, that’s a plus. If Claire were to move, work could pose some challenge as there could be customers who don’t speak English.  IMO the greatest challenges in speaking French is feminine/masculine and fluent speakers tend to speak rapidly but Spanish has that as well. 
In smaller centres in Quebec it can be more of a language challenge.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:05 pm

SeekAny wrote:
snipped
I hope this one works out, they could be good for each other.

happygolucky wrote:
snipped
I'm interested if they will show us "Clare's worth" in the upcoming episodes.

This is what's stopping me from being thrilled about this pairing.  Clare has struck gold with Benoit IMO as he seems universally loved by everyone who knows him, but I want to be convinced she'll be good for him in return.  At this stage I'm not. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:25 pm

I agree with you whole-heartedly, Bobette! I think if Clare decides she's unhappy about something, there isn't anything the other person can say that she'll even consider. I think eventually Benoit is going to do something wrong, because he's a human, and she'll tear into him. I get the feeling he doesn't fight back.

I was actually hoping to see him on BIP, or as one of the suitors on the next Bachelorette. Or I'd just be happy if he got the lead for the next Bachelor: Canada. I suppose that is still possible if the engagement doesn't last.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm not sure if Clare will have a problem with the language, IMO everyone can learn. I'm referring to applying for a work permit in a Province that is predominantly French.

French is Quebec's official language not English.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:10 pm

Looks like the show deleted the video posted upthread and uploaded a new one. Better match for the caption they had so maybe they uploaded the wrong video?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl