SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:12 am

natik wrote:New promo  about the Egypt date for episode 6:

Rozhden is saying: „Eveything feels so easy and comfortable when I am with her. She is that kind of a girl with whom you can think about the future.“

And the voice over is saying: „Who is she?“

In the writen announcement they are promising the most romantic date of the season.

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to watch their date! I can't remember ever being so excited for any couple, they just seem to fit each other perfect. Not perfect people, just perfect for each other!! I can' see him ending up with any one besides Galina! Did I mention that I am a hopeless romantic?!

Thank you so, so much Natik for all of your hard work so that we can join in this journey!!! Smiley Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:30 pm

George1218 wrote:
natik wrote:New promo  about the Egypt date for episode 6:

Rozhden is saying: „Eveything feels so easy and comfortable when I am with her. She is that kind of a girl with whom you can think about the future.“

And the voice over is saying: „Who is she?“

In the writen announcement they are promising the most romantic date of the season.

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to watch their date!  I can't remember ever being so excited for any couple, they just seem to fit each other perfect.  Not perfect people, just perfect for each other!!  I can' see him ending up with any one besides Galina!  Did I mention that I am a hopeless romantic?!

Thank you so, so much Natik for all of your hard work so that we can join in this journey!!! Smiley Smiley

This! So on point! yes

Haha I´m feeling you I`m hopeless romantic as well. And it is fascinating to see on screen how real feelings can develop. And I mean not the staged and preplanned feelings but natural, raw feelings where people are forgetting everything around them and are head over hills for each other. Where they are loosing themselves in each others eyes and where for a certain moment there is only him and her and no one else. Just a simple moment where a touch, a look, a gently kiss means the world to them. :rosiecolored :sprinklehearts

Just for the mood:

You are welcome! And it really motivates me even more when I´m reading a feedback like yours and the others. It makes me happy that I can share it with you. And even more exciting is it for me to see that you are enjoying it! blowkiss

Last edited by natik on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:33 pm

So in episode 5 there was no rose ceremony but there are still two girls left after an one on one conversation with Rozhden.

Marina and Rozhden conversation before her exit:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 5pv_VmenF-4

R: What happened, why did you decide not to go on the date?

M: I´m sorry to say it but I didn`t wanted to go on that date.

R: I´m sure that there is a reason for it.

M: I did it how I felt it.

R: I have some experience in my life and for a man the worst what can happen is when he is coming home and he is feeling that there is a problem but he has no idea what a problem it is. And the girl is not opening up although it would be the best to explain everything and to discuss it together.

M: There is no problem.

R: I´m feeling like you are angry.

M: I´m not angry. There is no problem. All I wanted was for you to come and to explain the situation. That`s it.

R: But I can`t knew it. I can`t read your thoughts. I need to talk to you so I can figure it out and there was a chance to do it on the date.

M: I don`t want to discuss it on a date because it´s not the place for it. I want to have fun on a date. If I would have came to the date with a very angry face…

R: I would have solved the situation. But I didn`t get the chance.

M: Wait so you think it would have been better to go on the date with my bad mood?

R: I think that in any case it`s better to try to relate and understand a situation. It´s way better than to close off and be angry about it.

M: Ok I heard you. I got the answers to my questions thank you for that.

R: Well unfortunately I didn´t get the answers to any of my questions. Because on one side there is a problem but there isn`t.

Rozhden ITM:
My experience tells me that girls should often speak openly about the existence of real problems it could save a lot relationships.

R: Marina I´m really sorry but I think we need to say goodbye to each other.

Marina ITM:
It felt numb in my head. There are still emotions and thoughts going threw my head. I didn´t thought that he would tell me now „sorry but we need to say goodbye“. Not even a second I thought this would happen. It was my mistake.

Maria and Rozhden conversation before her exit:

Backstory: On the date at the concert she asked Rozhden for a dance during their one on one time. Rozhden said that he is sorry but they need to postpone it because he is tired.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 NQQBOOCYxcY

R: You didn´t tell me anything about your position of what happened at the last date and that I really was tired after the concert. Or do you think that it was not correct from my side to reject your invitation to dance with you?

M: It´s normal to misunderstand each other at the beginning of a relationship. I just wanted to be with you alone. You was tired but I just wanted to have only a minute with you…it was important for me to get even a few minutes. Silence, hugs, conversation, kiss…

R: Every time when you are making like that…(is imitating the way she is playing with her eyes) I have a feeling like I´m the prisoner of your flirt.

M: Maybe you are captivated because of me? Are you scared of that?

R: You know in any kind of a situation you have the same manner of communication. You can now deny it and look at me unusual but believe me I see it.

M: I`m not gonna deny it. I have that image, there is a certain model of my behavior but I don`t want to be a prisoner of that image. And when you saw it and decided to destroy it then you simple don`t want to see me.

R: I don´t want to see that image I want to see you.

M: I want the same that you can see me.

R: But how can I see the real you when in any situation…

M: Do not shoot from the hip. You can´t be always right. We all are learning something here. (whispering) I don`t want to cry. For me that interaction is very important and…

R: Well for me not only that interaction is important. I hoped actually that the atmosphere that was between us would lead to something and you would open up but you decided to choose a familiar for you manner of communication. And I mean with it, when you are doing like that…(is showing her how she flirts with him).

M: Don`t you like it?

R: I don`t like it when you are doing it. It leads to contradictions.

Rozhden ITM: She still continued to flirt with me.

R: You mentioned the image. So who are you when you are not that image. I`m looking at you and I see a security shell. I see a person but it´s not enough for me.

M: You can explain everything only if you want to.

Rozhden ITM: I think that at a certain point in a relationship you should focus your attention on the inner world of that certain someone. But she thinks that the basics are a flirt and the attractiveness/beauty of a person.

R: I think you are attractive and I like you as a woman but I don`t understand you as an individuality. So I think that there is a disconnect between us. I think we need to part ways. I´m really sorry but it is so.

Maria ITM: Rozhden, Rozhden…I felt that he is not my man. He is going to be sorry because the girls that left are blank. And he thinks that they are mysterious for him but they are not. Everything what is deep is driving home today.

Source:
my art
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sophienette Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Thanks @Natik! Will try and catch up Smiley Do we like him?

#TeamBBF  #BeHappy
:detective   rose bud  :rosiecolored   cloud nine :wedding 
"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
@sophienette
Blog: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/
sophienette
sophienette

Female Posts : 7853

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:46 pm

sophienette wrote:Thanks @Natik! Will try and catch up Smiley Do we like him?

Hey welcome! Great to see you this season. Can`t wait for you to catch up. bestbud!

Haha well I like him but you need to decide for yourself Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Lol, so Maria says she's deep and the rest of the girls are empty/shallow. At this stage I think Marina was more sincere in her feelings towards Rozhden than Maria. Maria in a sense is like Nastya who expected a man to cater to her when she smiles and winks. Very immature of her and I hope she learns from this experience just how vulnerable a position she puts herself.

Maria however made a point about everyone learning something and Rozhden can't always be right. Definitely not perfect but who is.
At this point, I think he's sure he knows the kind of woman he wants. Her appearance, morals (huge) and assurance of being on the project.

To me,it seems that Rozhden looks deep for answers from the girls and unfortunately they might be naive, corrupted from past experiences and unable to be open with him off the bat (right away) Time is not in their favor and he has to be methodical because that's how the game is played.

Interestingly, it also proves that when someone (man or woman) wants to be with someone they will forgive a few flaws. This is why I find Rozhden to be focus yet willing to explore other experiences with the ladies.
I can't wait to see his date next episode and his reactions...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:40 am

ooohhh lala that next date with Galina looks HOT Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1105969562 love the fifty shades song natik :fanningfan laugh out loud  

say did you add those words on the Banner? i never noticed before but very fitting!! i love it Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:Lol, so Maria says she's deep and the rest of the girls are empty/shallow. At this stage I think Marina was more sincere in her feelings towards Rozhden than Maria. Maria in a sense is like Nastya who expected a man to cater to her when she smiles and winks. Very immature of her and I hope she learns from this experience just how vulnerable a position she puts herself.

Maria however made a point about everyone learning something and Rozhden can't always be right.  Definitely not perfect but who is.
At this point, I think he's sure he knows the kind of woman he wants. Her appearance, morals (huge) and assurance of being on the project.

To me,it seems that Rozhden looks deep for answers from the girls and unfortunately they might be naive, corrupted from past experiences and unable to be open with him off the bat (right away) Time is not in their favor and he has to be methodical because that's how the game is played.

Interestingly, it also proves that when someone (man or woman) wants to be with someone they will forgive a few flaws. This is why I find Rozhden to be focus yet willing to explore other experiences with the ladies.
I can't wait to see his date next episode and his reactions...

As you said he was searching for depth in Maria but all she basically could shown him is how to flirt. I guess she didn´t learned it another way how to awake man`s interest in her as individual. I`m not sure if she really got it what he was trying to say. I mean girls who are flirty like Maria are nothing new to him. And still he was willing to give her and Marina a chance but both blowed it because of their own unwillingness to communicate and to understand. Marina for example wanted for him to understand her point of view but she was not willing to understand his point of view.

And yes I see it as you. He knows which qualities he wants to see in a woman and that is not superficiality.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

say did you add those words on the Banner? i never noticed before but very fitting!! i love it Smiley

Glad you liked the song Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1176891977

No I did not added anything. The words on the Banner were there from the beginning Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:28 pm

And so it begins...there is a ship name flooding around "Rozhdalina" giggling

Galina approved Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Ao8k3ZI6YOc

And the first fan videos are flooding around too.

One with Anetti:

And one with Rozhdalina:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 pm

One more day until the new episode.

I am getting confused with who is left. With people joining all the time.

Can I get and update with who is left. Pretty please. ?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:41 pm

nikikass wrote:One more day until the new episode.

I am getting confused with who is left.  With people joining all the time.

Can I get and update with who is left. Pretty please. ?

Here is the updated contestants billboard:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Vdy9aewi

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess