SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Thanks Natik

Maybe some one who is good at editing can put the English names on?  I tried to do it but it looked like a 3 year olds work.  laugh out loud..  

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:07 pm

natik wrote:
nikikass wrote:One more day until the new episode.

I am getting confused with who is left.  With people joining all the time.

Can I get and update with who is left. Pretty please. ?

Here is the updated contestants billboard:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Vdy9aewi

@nikikass

LeapofFaith wrote:so just for my knowledge are the english names from top left to right 1st row - Anna, Galina, Ivanna
2nd row - Yana, Olga
3rd Row - Natalie(the boxer?), Nastya?
4th row - Anetti and another Nastya??

TYIA bestbud!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:29 pm

So tomorrow is the new episode. What to expect?

Anna is going to be on an individual date. It is going to be a "family" based theme date. They`ll be joined by Rozhden`s friends.

Than there is a group date that has something to do with kids. You are going to see Grisha`s (the host) kids and his wife. It seems like the contestant and Rozhden are going to be babysitter for Grisha`s kids.

And of course the Egypt date.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Img5524

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Vlcsnap-2018-04-11-16h24m44s519

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Vlcsnap-2018-04-11-16h48m07s882

Source:
https://liza.ua/stars/tv-shows/holostyak-8-sezon-6-vyipusk-pervyiy-potseluy-i-semeynaya-idilliya/
https://www.stb.ua/ru/2018/04/12/holostyak-8-syurprizy-shestogo-vypuska/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:40 pm

I’m going to be selfish and beg you to narrate that Egypt date word for word. It looks like it’s gonna be a great episode; I want some kisses.

In episode 4, I think that Rozhden was probably told to stir up the heat. He was making those girls blush by just stepping into their space.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Idlemess wrote:I’m going to be selfish and beg you to narrate that Egypt date word for word. It looks like it’s gonna be a great episode; I want some kisses.

That’s ok in that case you have to be selfish Hugesmile As soon as a friend of mine will edit their date out and put it in one video I‘m gonna translate it and post it here. Like I did it the last time.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:46 am

natik wrote:Haha well I like him but you need to decide for yourself Hugesmile
I like him very much Natik, but don't know that many people who also like him. bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:40 am

Maddy wrote:
I like him very much Natik, but don't know that many people who also like him. bestbud!

That is not surprising often unordinary people are not for everyone. Because they do not comply with the conception of norms in our society. Our society is used to live with a general idea how someone should act, style and live their life. And if someone is not following those general rules the society is labeling that certain person as weird or as an misfit. It’s the security curtain of our society because something different often scares people. Everything what we can not understand scares us. It’s much easier to follow the general rules and norms than to be an individual. It takes guts to be a black sheep. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:37 am

@natik Good Post

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Egypt date!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik Good Post

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Egypt date!

Thanks GA! blowkiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 pm

natik wrote:
Maddy wrote:

That is not surprising often unordinary people are not for everyone. Because they do not comply with the conception of norms in our society. Our society is used to live with a general idea how someone should act, style and live their life. And if someone is not following those general rules the society is labeling that certain person as weird or as an misfit. It’s the security curtain of our society because something different often scares people. Everything what we can not understand scares us. It’s much easier to follow the general rules and norms than to be an individual. It takes guts to be a black sheep. IMO

I completely agree @natik

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Ok guys I couldn`t watch it live today because I was at a birthday party. So I´m watching the episode now and thought to clarify some things before you`re gonna watch it.

About the Galina and Rozhden individual date. Boy they cut a lot things out. First of all I know for a fact that Galina spend a whole weekend with Rozhden. It was confirmed by Galina. In the episode they are showing that Rozhden and Galina met for the date when they were already in Egypt. That´s not true. Rozhden met Galina at the airport in Kiev so they flew together to Egypt. There was some made out session in the pool but you will not gonna see that.
They also cut out some important things from their pervious conversation on the last group date. They showed only a little snippet of it during the Egypt date. So in that snippet Galina asked Rozhden: "What are you doing on the project?" And Rozhden answered: "I´m here to meet you." Plus she asked him to tell her something personal about him. She didn`t wanted to know some simple facts that you can read in the internet or in a magazine about him. She wanted to know something about him that is important for him, something personal.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:23 pm

Forgot to add something. At the after show they showed Galina`s individual date and the reaction again of Galina, Ivanna, Natasha was really interesting.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess