SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:18 am

nikikass wrote:Wow.... so there is 7 left now?

6 Hugesmile

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 31081618_1641254059263177_3721158707476692992_n

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?ref=ts&fref=ts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Thanks for posing the vids and translation, @natik! Oh, these two are so cute together! He really is smitten with her, imho. Hoping for the best for both.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Thanks @natik for the translation of Galina and what happened with her emotions. It has to be difficult as we all know the mind games that take place on these shows. Rozhden is trying his best to reassure her!

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Russia14

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?ref=ts&fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks GA for the constestant board update blowkiss
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Watching along and so many thoughts are coming to me. Lots of emotions. Here're my impressions.
First, that pool party revealed the girls competitive nature, persona and feelings. Poor Galina, but to be honest if I weren't a fan I would question her judgement which I still think is necessary. This is not the first time she'd been affected by alcohol. High emotions and alcohol does not mix. She needs to get a grip. Okay.
Galina, to me, is real and can't help how she feels. She's probably questioning how he is with the others and I can't blame her but she needs to just concentrate on their relationship. There's still a competition.
Damn! That Natasha sure is something isn't she? Girl came to play and she was all over R. Definitely got his attention. What was going on there? Were the girls upset or annoyed more at Natasha or Galina? She always seem to be crying and Nastya cursing. Lol. Was there an argument when Nastya came back?
What happened to Nastya? She seemed out of it and when Galina had her little meltdown the cameras didn't show Nastya much. She usually has a lot to say. They decided to show Ivanna.

Yana's date.... ??? Is she interested? Like attracted to R? He seemed to be trying right? She was seasick? Was there a rose?

That 3-1 date laugh out loud. Quite the scenes. Different reactions I would say. What happened there? What were they trying to accomplish? What was Rozhden's objective?
Could just be me, but Ivanna always seem aware of the camera and playing the perfect woman. Always with that little Madonna smile on her face. I'm not feeling her quite right, but Rozhden seems to.

Does Nastya want to go home to her son?

Anetti and Rozhden are special. There's a friendship there that seems to be true and they look like they enjoy each other's company. What was Anetti doing? Her own investigation? Is she a serious contestant?

What did each woman had to say? When did they realized they had the same date? They were played?

What were Rozhden's thoughts about the women? Galina's ITM ( since she was more controversial) And the others.

Finally, the Rose ceremony... cantstopl rofl giggling
What was that all about? Ivanna playing zen... Nastya again is cursing and Natasha arguing.
Please explain it all. TYIA @natik ;)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:58 pm

@Idlemess I am going to post again video cuts with translations so I am coming back to your post for sure.

The girls were peed at Galina because she was showing openly how affected she is with Rozhden. And Rozhden by himself heated things up by calling Galina every time when the others were around „my darling, my honey“.
They showed Ivanna because she was stirring things up. There is even an extra footage video where they are showing how Ivanna tries to provocate Galina and in that video Nastya was saying in her ITM that Ivanna is pushing all the buttons and is making trouble.

LOL during Yana`s date everyone in our group live chat was commenting how boring the date is. She acted more like he is a buddy to her. It was more like I need to like him because it’s competition. There are not a lot of emotions coming from her.

The 3-1 date was a test. Rozhden wanted to see how they are going to react in such a situation and that he was left without money because his purse was stolen.
Ivanna is like a prisoner of her image. She wants to come over like the perfect woman. She is changing the tune of her voice every time when Rozhden is near her. She is speaking then with that sexy whisper voice. She is trying too hard it does not come off sincere and natural. It´s like tell me what to do and I am gonna do it.

Anetti is definitely a producer plant. Everything what she is doing is for the show. Anetti was pretending like she is not amused with that test date so she did not showed up to the rose ceremony. Yeah please as if the producers would have let her to not show up if she wasn`t a plant. It`s just too obvious. The funny thing is that unless in season 6 this time surprisingly Galina stole her thunder. Galina is the most discussed contestant on social media. Sure there are negative comments but after her breakdown there is a lot of support for her. Many people wrote that Galina showed that she is real and a human being like we all are. That it´s not a shame to be emotional or to get drunk in such a toxic environment. They wrote that they can relate to her because she reminded them how they were acting when they were in love or had trouble to process their emotions. There are also comments that Galina is stealing the show, that without her the season would be boring as hell.

When I watched yesterday’s episode I thought Galina`s parents killed her by that time. But no she is alive, thank god. And she has a great sense of humor. That was in her insta story.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 KjtL-FzMLpA

Translation:
„Who is watching STB channel tonight? To everyone who is not watching...I love you all!“ Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698

And that one was her post today. It was a good one. She wrote the lyrics down from a very popular song of Rozhden. So he was singing in that song „you know what, my soul is teared apart because of you, I would prefer you were all the time drunk but than at least you would be nearer to me.“
Touché  cantstopl
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 -fYaBmBWWrI

To the rest I am gonna dive deeper when the videos and translations are ready. Hugesmile

Source:
My screens

Last edited by natik on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:07 pm

❣️❣️❣️
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 777b8310
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 9162e110
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 A5c6e810
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 D3d9fc10
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 B1ea0c10
my friend's SCs from the last episode
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:51 pm

@natik yes

How many are eliminated next episode? 2?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik yes

How many are eliminated next episode? 2?

Actually two but there are five roses at the rose ceremony.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 -StST9QUTvA

But still it does not necessary have to mean that he is going to give out all the five roses. He still can get rid off of two girls.

Source:
my screen
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:17 am

Next episode
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 22f6de10
my friend's SC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:36 am

How can I see the preview for next episode?? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:45 am

@Maddy - do you know who he is kissing in your picture? This guy fascinates me and even though I can't understand a word of the dialogue, I keep watching.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess