SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:31 pm

@natik thanks for posting! That date was incredible! The others must have been shocked to watch it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik thanks for posting! That date was incredible! The others must have been shocked to watch it.

No problem. Just imagine how much they hid from us and left on the cutting floor sneakyl

They were not happy but their reaction on the rose ceremony when Galina came back was also very entertaining. I´m on my way to cut the rose ceremony and to watch it again is hilarious because they thought that Galina wasn´t going to be back. They thought she left the project.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:03 am

First snippet of the rose ceremony:

Yana: I really like my style today. The braid, the make-up, the red dress with an open back. I´m absolutely happy with everything.

Olga: Today my hair is finally open. My style reminds me of a fairy from a fairytale.

Nastya (the mom): I looked very beautiful today.

Ivanna: I´m sure that I´m gonna get a rose there is no reason to not get one.

Anetti: I forgot how difficult it is physically and emotionally, no one is safe.

Ivanna: When we entered the room the first thing that caught my attention were the seven roses. I understood that there are nine of us and only seven roses. So my thoughts were  that Galina might not coming back from her individual date.

Galina entered the room with fruits. A gift for the girls.

Galina ITM: When I entered the room everyone was staring at me with their eyes wide open.

Ivanna ITM: When Galina entered the room I didn`t recognized her at first.

Anna ITM: I thought it was someone from the service.

Olga: Hi!

Galina: Hi girls! How are you doing?

Someone: We didn`t recognized you at least not me.

Galina: You didn`t recognized me?! (laughs)

Nastya (the mom): Glad to see you.

Galina: Me too.

Nastya (the mom): She arrived from her date in an inspired mood her eyes were sparking.

Ivanna voice over: So we knew from the beginning that they flew somewhere.

Galina: How are you?

Natasha: We were bored.

Someone: Where have you been?

Galina: Maybe you can guess it when you look at the fruits.

Nastya (the mom): Miami?

Yana: In the supermarket?

Natasha: Greece?

Yana: Of course we all were thinking where they could be and what they are doing?

So Galina started to tell them that Rozhden met her at the airport and they flew to Egypt.

Yana: That`s cool.

Natasha ITM: That is really a highlight.

Olga ITM: I would have also wished to spend the weekend with Rozhden but I´m trying to hold the feeling of jealousy back.

Yana: Did you enjoyed it?

Galina said yes and told about their day portion activity (She is telling basically everything what we saw in the ep during their date).

Ivanna ITM: It´s unpleasant for me to listen stories about the dates of the other girls. Because I know that in such moments it is hard for me to hold my emotions back.

Anna voice over: I´m jealous because their date was better than mine.

Galina is telling about the dessert. Olga is interrupting her.

Olga: Are you happy with everything?

Galina: Yes it was great.

Nastya (the mom): Of course she is happy more than two days we are waiting here...

Yana:... a month...a month you are sitting here and waiting

Galina is telling about the evening portion that there were palms, the ocean, a swimming pool and champagne. And that the had fun the steamy stuff and the kiss she kept for herself.

Galina ITM: I thought at that point I need to stop and not tell everything.

Anetti ITM: I think something happened there...an important moment, something that brought them closer to each other. I´m not sure if there was a kiss or something more...I don`t know.

Olga ITM: I don`t want to think if a kiss happened between them. I hope not.

Anna ITM: I know for sure that there was no kiss. It´s woman's intuition that is telling me that.

Ivanna voice over: I don´t want to know if there was a kiss or not...no. It hurts to hear that.

Natasha ITM: I think it´s possibility that there was a kiss for real.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:53 am

natik wrote:After that they spoke about the previous seasons regarding the first kiss and Kalina said that with Rozhden it`s a new record he needed the longest from all the previous seasons to kiss a contestant for the first time on the project. And she told before Rozhden the record holder was Sergej (season 5) and his first kiss was with his F1. So who knows?! The psychologist said that the first kiss on the project does not necessary has to mean something.  
Oh, come on! Kalina didn't want to remember her fist really very bad season with Konstantin. He kissed his F1 at the very end wile driving a car and switched off the cams there before it that nobody could see it!  Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:58 am

Just an impression from the video: Gorgeous gowns and very sophisticated ladies. They seem so much more worldly than their American counterparts. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:33 pm

@natik thanks for the translation and the vid!! No wonder the others were surprised to see the vid of the date. She seemed very giggly and happy. Obviously the others were very jealous of everything she told them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Great job @natik thank you for all you've done to provide us the opportunity to fully enjoy each moment of the show.

Btw, I can't do half of what you're able to do edit wise. It's appreciated just to let you know tyvm

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:13 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 pm

@Maddy Thanks !

@natik - have there ever been other dates that were for a whole weekend? Didn't they notice that Galina was gone for several days?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:01 pm

GA, girls were talking about Galina's long date. Anna said something like how come some people have a date for just 3 hours while other's date lasts 3 days.
I know they do the same things in the Russian Bachelor, fly for a date to another country, stay their overnight, or even for e nights, I guess it depends on flights schedule. In other seasons of the Ukrainian Bachelors they also had dates like that.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:02 pm

So did Galina actually spend 3 days with him?? so interesting if she did!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:29 pm

@Idlemess Thank you sweety blowkiss
@Maddy Thanks Maddy for helping out!
@LeapofFaith I think two days because one day was spent for traveling and stuff.

Guys I didn`t forget about you. I´m busy but I´m working on the things I promised so please stay tuned group hug for you
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess