SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Next snippet of the Rose Ceremony:

R: Ok so let us begin.

music

Anetti is laughing.

R: Why are you laughing, can you tell me?

R: It`s so funny for you?

A: I simple wanted to laugh so I`m laughing right now.

Ivanna ITM: I can`t understand why they are trying to work their things out while we all are there.

A: Was it on purpose that you are standing like that?

R: How?

A: You know so strict and straight.

R: Ok so how do you think it`s better, which way it´s not funny for you?

R: Is it funny that way? Or maybe that way?

A: Yes that way is better, I like it better now.

R: Yes?

Anna ITM: She didn´t behaved like a lady. I was not pleasant with the way she was talking with him.

Yana ITM: She is trying to provoke him, to pick on him. It´s understandable why she is doing that because there are nine other girls. And you are getting the feeling that right now you are not here like you are not existing in that moment.

Anetti ITM: Right now I understand that I kinda need to forget about our previous familiarity before the project.

A: Is it funny for you?

R: For me no.

A: Why are you laughing then?

R: I´m laughing because I´m really happy to see you.

A: I`m happy to see you as well.

R: Just so you know purple is my favorite color.

A: Really?!

R: Mhm

A: Great!

Ivanna ITM: To watch that whole thing because of a man I´m here for was horrible.

Galina ITM: I was annoyed by that.

Rozhden is calling Anetti by her real name Anna.

R: Anna come to me please.

Anetti ITM: I think he will never learn it to stop call me Anna. I think he likes to see how I´m reacting to it.

R: Do you think that it´s going to work out between us somehow? Because it´s not working out at all for us in our conversations.

A: I thought you are understanding me a little bit.

R: Honestly? You are frighting me but at the same time I´m feeling attracted to you. It doesn`t actually make sense at all for me.

A: Maybe I should go out and walk a little bit out there.

R: Go back to the others please. Just for now because as of right now I don`t know what to do with you.

Nastya the mum ITM: Of course I was nervous.

Ivanna ITM: My knees were shacking.

Galina ITM: I didn´t know who might be going home. I honestly thought that maybe I´m leaving today, who knows. Because there is no guarantee that everything was perfect on our date and he liked everything.

R: Galina!

R: There are some mood swing that are happening with you and I don`t think it´s good.

Galina ITM: I have mood swings, yes. When he said that I honestly thought, ok that`s it...I´m going home tonight. And I also had the thought that it was not a good idea to kiss at the date.

R: But there is something that I really liked .

Rozhden whispering: Take it please.

Natasha ITM: Yes I think she attracts him as a woman.

Ivanna ITM: In my opinion they are absolutely not a match to each other.

Galina whispering: I`m not gonna do it again.

Galina ITM: I don`t know what exactly he meant with that but I don`t want to get a rose just because there was something that he liked. That´s what I didn`t liked about the whole thing.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Conversation Nastya and Rozhden during the rose ceremony:

R: Nastya can we talk for a minute.

N: Of course.

R: Well I like to talk today.

N: I was happy about it because I didn´t had the chance to talk to him a lot. There are a lot of girls and only a few dates. There is not much time so of course I wanted to talk with him.

Yana ITM: As a human being she is a good and kind girl but being a good human is not a profession and he is here to find for him someone.

Ivanna ITM: She is not vivid.

N: Thank you a lot for your gift. For me it was really interesting. It was a pleasure for me. I liked it.

R: I wanted to talk to you because I think that you are not feeling comfortable here.

N: It´s because all of you experienced certain things. You have your background stories or your jokes that are not understandable for me.

Rozhden ITM: I want that the girls is paying her attention on what is happening between us and not what is happening between me and the other girls.

R: But we had the opportunity to talk before and now I am interested what do you learned about me.

N: I don`t know.

N: I finally listened to your playlist and I liked it. I think the choice of music speaks a lot about who you are. It´s going back to that time where if you likes rock than you are a rocker or when you likes hip hop you are an hip hoper...

R: And me?

N: You are listening to everything.

R: So I`m not in a certain group?

N: Yes there is no certain group for you.

Rozhden ITM: She came to the project because she wanted to know more about that artist who wrote her favorite songs. And she get a chance to do it. But we changed only meaningless words. Our conversation was not vibrant.

N: And what to do you think about what happening now?

R: As you can see we have a really constructive conversation. I´m stuck right now because I care a lot about what is happening here. I don`t know what to do.

Rozhden ITM: Our conversations are really monotonous. Without doubt she is a beautiful girl but my aim is to fine my person here.

Nastya ITM: We didn´t had a lot of dates. So it´s difficult to understand where we are right now. What he is thinking about me? If he likes me? And what are his plans regarding me?

R: Let´s got we are finished here.

Rozhden voice over: Yes I need to think about it for sure.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:13 pm

R: Nastya.

Nastya ITM: It was my first ceremony rose and I had no idea what is going to happen and what I should expect. My story started only recently. And I have the feeling that we are on the same page and that we are talking the same language.

R: I´m glad that you sent me that message at my concert. It seems strange but that happened to me honestly the first time.

N: I agree it is strange.

R: You are an intelligent girl and you can always hold an conversation but for me you are not emotional enough. I think the problem is that everything is kinda monotonous. Because of that forgive me but unfortunately I can`t give you a rose.

N: Fine.

R: Can I walk you to the car?

Natasha ITM: I think he understood that she is more a fan and she is melting around him because he is her idol.

Anna ITM: Nastya is not for him it´s clear. She is not emotional enough, she is not fun enough, she is not playful or crazy. She is a good girl but she is not for Rozhden. She is for another type of men.

Anetti ITM: She was imperceptible. She was sitting in the corner and that`s it.

Nastya ITM: I wanted to be here for real. I wanted to know more about him. Not even for a minute a had doubts when I decided to take part in the project.

They are showing their background story.

Nastya ITM: I just wanted to understand by the look into his eyes if he is sure about his decision.

N: Are you sure?

R: I think that yes!

N: Ok than all the best.

Nastya in the car: I don`t know why he made that decision I saw in his eyes doubt. I don`t understand why he did that. I don`t get it. I don´t think that he is gonna find here someone and build a relationship. The one he is searching for is not among the girls that left.

Ivanna ITM: Six roses and seven girls.

Natasha whispering to Anetti: Who is the second one?

Anetti answering: For me it´s strange that I`m still standing here at that place.

Yana, Natasha and Ivanna got their roses.

R: Nastya you are looking today beautiful in a special way.

N: Thank you.

R: When you are with your child you are different.

N: He inspired me. Thank you for that a lot!

Anna ITM: For me it´s a paradox. I don`t see them as a couple.

Ivanna ITM: Two roses and three left...Anetti, Olga and Anna.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 pm

@natik you are the best. Thanks so much.

I'm liking Rozhden more and more. I like his honesty and the way he gets his point across.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:34 am

Natik - just finished watching the videos. Thanks!! I find there is a lot of difference in the rose ceremony as it is shown here from the American version. It seems to take a lot longer, and there is a contrast in how Rozhden is dressed casually vs. how the American bachelors dress. Not a criticism; just an observation.

The amount of work you put into your translations, etc. is tremendous, and appreciated!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 am

Thanks @natik!!!!!! just wondering what Galina means when she whispers that she's not going to do it again? does she mean kiss him? or be moody? tyia
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:27 am

Natik, do you know who is that?  question
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Anons07_1

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Anons07_2
my friend's scaps
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:24 am

@GuardianAngel kisses
Yes he is I would say authentic. At no time in the episodes I had doubts that he is pretending to be someone he is not. But what is concerning to me and I started to think that because, during the translations I‘ve already watched the rose ceremony like hundred times, if he is starting to get trouble to handle his guilt feelings. I can see that he cares a lot for the girls and he is saying it by himself. So I‘m actually in worry if he is capable to sort the feeling and thoughts out properly. He seems to me conflicted with his inner self in that episode.

@Newto Thank you for your observations! I love to read them keep it up please :thismuch:

@LeapofFaith Being moody. I‘m not sure if she is made for that project. She has trouble to handle her emotions. As of right now it’s the most difficult for her because she has been closer with him than anyone from the girls. She even said in one of her ITM‘s that she is starting to falling for him. And now she has to see him developing a relationship with the others. It’s playing a tool on her she can’t handle it. The preview for next episode is horrible regarding her.

@Maddy Sure! First pic is Yana. Second one is Natasha. Both screens are from the episode tomorrow.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:44 am

So Olga got a rose as well I cut that part out because nothing interesting happened there. So one rose left.

Anetti whispering to Natsha: Anna and Anna left.

Anna whispering to herself: Please.

R: Anna can you come to me please.

Yana ITM: She is more like a friend to him. Like a dude.

Galina ITM: I can`t see her as his girlfriend.

R: We had a great date and you are a fun person. I really like to talk to you but in my opinion you are for me more a friend. So I understand that it´s not enough for me to build based on that a relationship. I was hoping that during our time that we had our relationship is going to develop from a friendship to something more but it didn’t happened. That`s the reason why I can’t give you a rose today.

Natasha ITM: I think that there is the right time for everything. And she left today because in the future there is waiting for her something more important and beautiful than that.

Ivannna ITM: It´s a pity without Anna it´s not going to be the same anymore.

Anna is speaking to the girls: Girls you are really like with Rozhden. I envy you.

Is turning to Rozhden: And I`m not envy you.

Anetti whispering to Natasha: I am shocked.

Anna to Rozhden: Actually I do not want that they are filming it but I want to say to you that you a really great person. We have the same kind of humor because only you and Natasha are laughing about my jokes, honestly.

Background story.

Anna to Rozhden: Believe me It was amazing to feel that I met a person that got me and understand me and gave me that feedback. It was so amazing.

Background story.

Anna to Rozhden: And with that all you are also really talented, and manly because when I saw you the first time I thought you are candy boy but with you together I felt like a 15 year old teenage girl. Although with my moral difficulties in my life I got used to be a strong woman but with you I laughed and were giddy and nervous.

Background story.

Anna to Rozhden: And that’s all is so amazing.

Rozhden is hugging her and saying: Thank you!

Anna: See you. Keep it well.

Rozhden: You are really special. Keep safe.

Background story.

Anna in the car: I want to cry because I am happy that I had the chance to experience it. It happened and now it`s in the past.

Background story.

Anna in the car: I am happy that it was a part of my life and Rozhden was for a certain moment a part of it. It was an episode of a little life. I am not that type of human who is regreting something I am that type of human who is laughing about it.

On a side note: I`m still a little bit sad my fav is gone but she is a jam and she will find a great guy. Rozhden is not for her and she is not for him. So everything is good.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:00 am

I took a peek at the bachelor IG and saw the preview for the next episode. It does look like horror for Galina. A couple of the women are like wolves to her.
Galina seemed to have cried a lot on this show. Don’t know if that’s a good sign.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:54 am

@Maddy thanks. I realize there are dates that last the weekend, but I thought the girls didn't know she had a weekend date, maybe I misunderstood. So I wondered how they didn't know if Galina was gone for 3 days. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:I took a peek at the bachelor IG and saw the preview for the next episode.  It does look like horror for Galina. A couple of the women are like wolves to her.
Galina seemed to have cried a lot on this show. Don’t know if that’s a good sign.
Idlemess, did you mean that:

I feel sorry for Galina, looks like the girls are really mean with her! But we'll see what happens. They like to make very dramatic previews. :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess