SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat May 12, 2018 6:57 pm

from the date with Galina:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Sat May 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Thank you for the video of the date Maddy!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 13, 2018 7:26 pm

R: What are your feelings regarding me?

I ITM: What I´m feeling right now inside me is very strong. I never felt like this before. I am scared to tell him about it. And I am scared to tell it to myself.

I: I like about you that you are very calm.

R: When?

I: In general…always.

I voice over: There were some moments which I wanted to understand.

I: We had a great last date and you said to me something like „you are for me like a woman from a movie“.

Background story rose ceremony episode 7:

R: We had a classical conversation a serious conversation because you are a serious girl. That´s the reason why I´m always comparing you with a classical music.

I: Was it all you could tell about me. Didn`t you had some another emotions regarding me? That day I opened up as good as possible to you and you still saw the same stereotype in me. And I don`t know how to get away from it.

I ITM: I hate myself because I am a prisoner of my image. But he is trying to retrain me and I am understanding that he is doing a god job.

Laughter

I: Let go.

R: Wait till the water is going back and then we are jumping over there. Are you ready?

I: Do you think that I´m scared of it?

R: Ok let´s go now.

I: Oh my god.

I ITM: My mind is off in such moments. I´m charmed by all of that.

I: Please be careful. Rozhden I´m bleeding you don`t push me into the water.

R: Are you scared? When we are going to fall than we gonna fall together.

I ITM: You know what it feels like that moment should simple never end.

I: Do you feel comfortable with me?

R: Do you want to talk about that?

I: I want you to simple answer my question.

R: I don´t like to talk about such kind of things I want to be in that moment and enjoy it. I`m not that kind of guy who is going to put out his phone to snap a pic from the most happy moment just only for the purpose to capture it. I`m that kind of guy who is going to live in that moment and enjoy it here and now.

I: Teach me…

I ITM: I don´t wanna tell anything. Because I think that I´m gonna simple scream.

I ITM: Oh god my whole body is shacking.

Rozhden voice over: It´s like everything stopped.

I ITM: You don`t feel the earth under your legs. You don`t feel the sky above your head. You are not paying attention to the people you don`t pay attention to anything. You are only seeing that human.

Rozhden voice over: The whole world went silent. Life is wonderful.

I ITM: It´s love. And I think he feels the same as well.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Rozhden and Galina date episode 9:

R ITM: The last time Galina was very impulsive, emotional and not cautious.

background story

R ITM: I really hope that the date today helps Galina to learn how to control her emotions.

R: I´m glad that I´m waking in you such positive vibes.

G: Hi.

Rozhden voice over: Galina looked very beautiful and she was shining.

G: What are we going to do?

R: Today we are going to do some art craft stuff. We are going to make a silver necklace. For such kind of stuff you need to be patient and calm.

G: I`m bumped how he knew that I wished for that kind of activity on a date.

No translation needed they speak english.

G: The heart is so symbolic and suddenly I understand that it´s a very romantic thing and Rozhden is so romantically.

English language

R: Galina pay attention to what he is saying.

G: I´m paying attention.

English language.

R ITM: It´s a very difficult work. And for me it was important not only to have fun while doing it but also finish the necklace. Because the result of our work I wanted to give to Galina.

G: I see that you are enjoying it, no?

R: Well I`m doing that necklace for a girl so I need to be concentrated to a maximum.

G ITM: He was so into that process and he was doing it with so much attention. I liked it because he did it with love.

English language

G: Oh now it´s going to be difficult.

R: I`m doing my best everything is going to be fine.

G: Rozhden is concentrated.

R: Rozhden is in love.

G ITM: In love that was it when I heard that word. It was like one, two and I was out. And there were many question marks in my head. Like really?!

R: It´s victory. Very good Galina, very good.

R: Isn`t it too cold for you?

G: Actually I was about to say that right now.

R: Let me bring you something ok?

Galina voice over: It was very nice of him and the thought about it that he cared for me like that kept me warm.

R: I only found my black shirt.

G: That is not surprising you gave all your jackets away.

G: Let us talk about something.

R: You know what is bothering me.

G: Bothering?

R: Tell me again what was it?

background story the party

G: When?

R: Rooozhdeeeen

G: It is what it is, why?

R: Galja I just adore you.

G: What?

R: I am adoring you.

G: Damn it now it is wasted because of you. No but seriously I was watching the whole day threw how you were acting around all the girls you know?!

R: Are you sure that you are ready to build something with me together?

G: Well I´m asking myself the same question about you if you are ready?!

G: After that I thought maybe it´s time to leave the project on my own.

R: I would have been sad if you would have left the project on your own.

G: Honestly?

R: Of course.

G ITM: In love, do not want me to leave the project…It let me hope that he is ready no I´m ready to be his.

G: I did tell you that my emotions are a big minus.

R: It´s the opposite I like it when you are expressing your emotions but there are some situations where you have to keep it under control. That is what we are doing know we learn how to be patient.

G: I dropped something can you please hold it up. Honestly I did not do it on purpose.

R: I think it is hopeless.

G: No that is a pity I have worked on it for so long now.

G ITM: I was paying attention to my dress to not revive something Rozhden should not see. I was climbing under that table to find it with Rozhden together.

G: Oh god now I need to do it all over again.

R: I hope that you are realizing that we are going to spent here half of our life involved in that process.

G: So you want to end it.

R: Let us buy a necklace.

G: No.

R: That`s it.

G: No I don´t want it.

G: I don´t like the ready one I like ours.

R ITM: I liked it that Galina did not gave it up.

R: Galina how about you are going to stand up so I can hug you finally.

G: No.

R: Come to me Galena please.

G: Why are you so stubborn?

R: And you are compliant?

G: No you went with me here and we need to end that necklace.

G ITM: Rozhden you are a men so put yourself together and go on with what you started.

English language.

G: Let´s go on.

R ITM: I was surprise by her. She kept calm and patient. She had more of that than me.

G ITM: At the end we did our best and we made it.

English language.

Galina voice over: That was so amazing.

R: So nice you are like a princess.

R ITM: It was nice to spend that time with her and I suggested to sit down in front of the  fireplace.

Back at the girls house they are experimenting with their styles and are talking and joking about it. Nothing interesting so skip to 13:45!

G ITM: I didn´t needed anything else just to sit there on the sofa.

G: Can you tell me please.

R: „please“

G: Can you tell me please if you are going to consider to go to the HTD with me how should I introduce you to my parents?

R: I think that I´m capable to introduce myself on my own so you don`t need to do it.

G ITM: I liked that he took that responsibility on himself.

R: Did you introduced your boyfriends to your parents? I actually don´t know how many boyfriends there were.

G: Yes.

R: So you introduced your boyfriend to your parents?

G: Well my parents knew him before we were a couple. He was in the same class as I. Well you know a little bit about our story already.

R: Yes but I want to know more. Please tell me about it.

G: We were together for four years.

R: I know that.

G: He manipulated me, he made me think that he is the best thing that could have happened to me. That he is the most attractive, that he is everything. He was notorious jealous. I could not go out, he was saying to me how I should dress, he was constantly checking my phone and was watching who called me.

R voice over: I don´t think that you can hold a person by being jealous, angry and manipulative.

G: The relationship ended when he cheated on me.

R: How did you know.

G: I felt it. I said to him that he should just confess it. He resisted and said to me that I was making it up in my head. And I said ok.

G: One day I took our iPad and saw a conversation and what I read there were enough evidence for me. It came to light that I meant nothing to him. And I forgave him too much.

G: He was beating me not only once. Once he broke a gristle of my ear. I had bruises all over my body.

G ITM: beep

G: He was beating me during the whole day it was horrible. I was begging him to call an ambulance. It was like he was not himself in that moments. And I don`t know how I put up with that…

G ITM: I was young and stupid and know I recognize that it is not normal.

R: Why didn´t you respected yourself? Why didn`t you stopped yourself from seeing him? How can you tolerate him after that?

G ITM: It wasn´t easy to talk about that with him.

R: Come to me Galja.

R voice over: I understand.

G ITM: I think he tried to understand me.

G: Before the project I didn´t wanted anything. I had a depression. I actually wanted to join the monastery.

R: Serious?

G: Yes.

G whispering: But found myself on the project.

R: Very good.

G ITM: Rozhden is that person that helped me to do a step forward. It feels good to know that you left the past behind you and that you are ready to build something new with him.

R: She has positive vibes around her and that is the reason why we are feeling comfortable with each other. It feels good to be together with each other. To sit there and simple hugging each other.

G ITM: When he is hugging and kissing me it feels like I´m in heaven. It`s like a powder of love is flying around me and I´m full of it and can`t hide from it. There is so many emotions touching my soul and I´m saying to myself came back to earth Galja. And I don´t want to think about what is going to happen next I just want to lie there being hugged by him with my eyes closed. And that´s it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Snippet from the after show of episode 9:

Rozhden is talking about some girls

The new week on the project gave us more unforgettable dates. There were also some disappointments. At first I was happy that Yana at first found with me together a compromise and opened up some parts of her soul but after her video message I didn´t understood why she is still not sure about the whole process. I felt and saw it in her eyes.
I am very happy that Galina is still surprising me with her honesty, with her simplicity. Our conversations are so easy. We had a wonderful date and although I did not had the patience to finish the necklace she is still wearing it and that is a kind of symbol of our conversations with her.

Roza: Galina you are wearing the necklace do you like it?

Salina: Yes very much. I`m in love with it.

Roza: And you will continue to make him happy.

Salina: I am thankful that he is also making me happy.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Snippet of the rose ceremony episode 10:

Ivanna:

Two hours before the rose ceremony I was absolutely calm. I couldn´t waited to see him again. But nevertheless closer to the ceremony rose my heart is ready to jump out of my chest and I could not find a place for myself because that uncertainty is scaring. I am sure about my feeling but I can`t be sure for both of us.

Galina:

We are at the stage of the project where you are not asking yourself if you are going to get a rose. Now you are trying to understand if you can see a relationship growing out of it in the real world or not. I can´t sleep at nights anymore. I´m really nervous.

Natasha:

I woke up in a great mood. It´s easy for me, everything is good and I am happy simple because I understand that Rozhden is somewhere near me. But it looks like each girl is going to have a chance to talk with Rozhden and I am going be standing lonely on my place with my rose.

I: Galja could have chose a modest dress but unfortunately she was looking fabulous in it.

N ITM: A very beautiful dress, the cut and her cleavage. Today`s battle of cleavage I lost.

I ITM: I saw the rose right away and only after that I saw Natasha.

N: Hi

G: Hi

I ITM: Natasha entered the room with a message of her success.

I: Hi. Why are you with a rose?

N: I don`t know.

G whispering to Ivanna: She knows it.

G ITM: Maybe because he was not introduced to her parents he wanted to make a gesture of a noble man by giving her the rose.

I: So it´s going to be one from us.

G: I don`t know.

I ITM: And are going back to your thoughts and you are seeing yourself with your baggage.

G ITM: It´s possible that Rozhden could say today that he is not ready for the next step.

N: How were your HTD tell me?

G whispering: You need to tell us you have the rose.

N: I introduced him to my friends and they were already making plans for our marriage. The evening ended very good. I still have so many emotions left.

I ITM: I envy her let´s.

I: We were walking around the town and after that we drive to parents for dinner. They were also my friends. It never happened before that the conversations went so well with my parents. It was great.

N ITM: Of course it´s an ideal family. I envy her.

I: And what about you Galina?

G: It was ok.

I: Ah ok so you asked us some information about our HTD but about your HTD….

G: No we also walked around my hometown and went later to the house of my parents. Later we drove by my house.

I ITM: beep

N ITM: It´s really strange to show a men your house. I think the men needs to show me our future apartment.

I: I don´t know what to think now. Natasha has a rose.

I ITM: It`s a stupid feeling of jealousy. Ok beep feelings and I am not proud of it. But there are existing. I don´t want to share Rozhden with anyone.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 32405565_1661289813926268_242740629468086272_n

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/?ref=ts&fref=ts
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Mon May 14, 2018 3:19 am

Thank you Natik for your translations! Smiley  bestbud!

It was interesting to see the hometown dates and how the girls are with their families.  Ivana's mom looks so young, and was that Natasha's mom or was it her sister?  There is so much emotion with Galina and her mother, almost like she treats her like a child or is it something else causing problems between them?  

On the aftershow, why did Galina walk offstage?  Sometimes it seems like this show is almost too much for her to handle. I really hope by the end of it, she will find the happiness she's looking for!!
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 am

Never seen anything like this on the American Bachelor.  The lead and the contestants seem to take the whole process more seriously.  The body language is also very revealing.

Thanks, natik!!  Super job!!  Am so enjoying this!!

heartglasses sign heart

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 15, 2018 4:21 pm

coffeeyum wrote: ... and was that Natasha's mom or was it her sister?  
Natasha is not in touch with her dad. She was with her best friend and her boxing coach.
coffeeyum wrote:There is so much emotion with Galina and her mother, almost like she treats her like a child or is it something else causing problems between them?  
Unfortunately Galina behaves as a victim, she is not able to resolve conflicts rationally as an adult, she is childish. The problem is that her parents never supported her in her goals, her parents want her to live the way they do, they have totally different outlooks on life.
coffeeyum wrote:On the aftershow, why did Galina walk offstage?  Sometimes it seems like this show is almost too much for her to handle.
Yes, this show is too much for her to handle! It's true. On the aftershow they speak Ukrainian and I didn't understand myself why she walked offstage, waiting for Natik to let us know that.

Last edited by Maddy on Wed May 16, 2018 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Galina and Rozhden:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Snimok_ekrana_2018-04-13_v_23_38_57
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 29739585_2117889538456407_3458312743390543872_n
https://viva.ua/news/2323-holostyak-8-uchastnitsa-pozhalela-o-pervom-potselue-s-rozhdenom-anusi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue May 15, 2018 7:21 pm

coffeeyum wrote:Thank you Natik for your translations! Smiley  bestbud!

It was interesting to see the hometown dates and how the girls are with their families.  Ivana's mom looks so young, and was that Natasha's mom or was it her sister?  There is so much emotion with Galina and her mother, almost like she treats her like a child or is it something else causing problems between them?  

On the aftershow, why did Galina walk offstage?  Sometimes it seems like this show is almost too much for her to handle. I really hope by the end of it, she will find the happiness she's looking for!!

I would not read too much into it because I know that behind the scenes the producers manipulated certain situations and parents of the girls to cause trouble on the HTD`s. Especially during Galina`s date the producers told her parents to do the opposite from what Galina and her parents agreed to organize before the HTD happened. The girls had a chance four days before the HTD to call their parents and to speak the organization of the date threw. So Galina and her parents agreed on something but when the producers got involved on the HTD her parents threw everything over the board and played by the rules of the producers.

About the after show. So basically Galina`s parents supported their children only financial or materialistic but emotionally they are cold. There is no emotional support system there from her parents. There is no trust, love, tenderness, believe there for their children. Galina thought that her parents are acting like that only because it`s her but on the after show they showed a snippet from the ITM of her sister and her sister was telling on camera that she feels the same way as Galina. That she doesn´t feel emotional support from their parents. That was the first time Galina heard it from her sister. Her sister didn`t mentioned it to Galina before. Galina was shocked and hurt to hear it so that´s the reason why she left the studio. Galina told that she thought that her parents were treating her sisters not like her and she was hurt that it`s actually the same as with her. So she said that she doesn´t want for her sisters to suffer the way she suffered.

I mean the fact that her parents welcomed her ex in their house and accepted the proposal ring from him tells a lot. My parents would have killed that guy if he would have put only one feet on their property. What normal parents would accept a ring from a guy who was abusing, manipulating and cheating on their daughter?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 am

I have a couple of questions because I'm not sure if the Ukraine version follows the exact same format as the U.S. version.

1. Are there 3 or 2 girls left?

2. How are the 2 remaining episodes broken down?

3. Will all or any of the girls get to meet Rozhden's family?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess