SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 pm

@George1218 As we are speaking about Anetti...

"Anetti is saying the truth about the contestants."

Anetti: "I live with you together for two weeks now. And every time Rozhden is walking in you are trying to show him your best side. Are you scared of your bad sides?"

Ivanna ITM: "Are you here on the project to reveal the girls or to build a relationship with the Bachelor. Watch after your behaviour and not the others."

Anetti ITM: "Because they are boring."

Anetti: "Are there no moments here which you don`t like?"

Ivanna:" Wait, what should I do know? To stand up and beat Olga? Slap Galina or Nastya?"

Anetti: "What do you want to say?"

Ivanna: "What do you expect me to do now?"

Anetti: "Don`t you have thoughts about a certain situation?"

Ivanna: "I have a lot of thoughts."

Anetti: "So what don`t you tell about them?"

Anetti ITM: "Oh god they are such a teenage girls."

Galina: "So season six was better for you?"

Anetti: "It´s not about that. The project is there so you can..."

Galina: "relax"

Anetti: "...so you can see who you really are in the first place."

Nastya: "Hold on but you are for the second time on the project. So the first time didn`t helped you to have the clarity who you really are?"

Anetti: "It helped that`s the point."

Olga ITM: "She is trying to convince that you are that way and you are this way. She is not a judge she is a contestant as we all are."

Nastya ITM: "It`s senseless to argue with her or to convince her in something."

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:35 pm

I get the feeling that Anetti is there as Rozhden's friend. Not specifically to just stir up trouble, but to get the girls to show their true sides/personalities. I also feel like, if Rozhden were to get by a girl to think she is one way, but in reality she is way different, that Anetti would let him know. She has his back, she is a good friend (IMO).
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:37 pm

On a totally different subject, I have to say that I like her hair. My hair is also very curly! Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:49 pm

George1218 wrote:I get the feeling that Anetti is there as Rozhden's friend. Not specifically to just stir up trouble, but to get the girls to show their true sides/personalities.  I also feel like, if Rozhden were to get by a girl to think she is one way, but in reality she is way different, that Anetti would let him know.  She has his back, she is a good friend (IMO).

At first I thought so too but now I am not so sure about it. But we`ll see what is gonna happen next regarding her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:48 pm

That preview looks very interesting. From the end of Ep. 7 we saw Rozhden whisked Natasha away. That date to me looks like one of those sensory test... At least I hope giggling because I do not find Natasha interesting. Looks like he kissed her.
I also wonder who else will be on a date and if Rozhden kiss them as well.
The period costume seems fascinating. Maybe French?

Thanks for translating the videos @natik
I really appreciate this because it offers clarity in the mindset of the women and where they stand in regards to Rozhden, each other and the show. It was notable to hear Ivanna behave the way she did ( I'm sure in her soft and whispery voice) and in her ITM owned her behavior like she's entitled to question and speak the way she does.
Anetti role for me I don't take seriously. I see her and Rozhden as comical. I actually enjoy watching them goof around.

It's really is a shame how Ivanna and Natasha are so outspoken to Galina about her connection to Rozhden. You would think they would be more genuine in getting to know him rather than to impress or entice him. It will amaze me to see if there are any changes in how Natasha feel after her date and the reaction from the others.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:That preview looks very interesting. From the end of Ep. 7 we saw Rozhden whisked Natasha away. That date to me looks like one of those sensory test... At least I hope giggling because I do not find Natasha interesting. Looks like he kissed her.
I also wonder who else will be on a date and if Rozhden kiss them as well.  
The period costume seems fascinating. Maybe French?

Thanks for translating the videos @natik
I really appreciate this because it offers clarity in the mindset of the women and where they stand in regards to Rozhden, each other and the show. It was notable to hear Ivanna behave the way she did ( I'm sure in her soft and whispery voice) and in her ITM owned her behavior like she's entitled to question and speak the way she does.
Anetti role for me I don't take seriously. I see her and Rozhden as comical. I actually enjoy watching them goof around.

It's really is a shame how Ivanna and Natasha are so outspoken to Galina about her connection to Rozhden. You would think they would be more genuine in getting to know him rather than to impress or entice him. It will amaze me to see if there are any changes in how Natasha feel after her date and the reaction from the others.

Ivanna is going to be on a single date and I think he is going to kiss her.

Yes that is what I´m looking forward to see as well :yes:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:33 pm

R: Galijunja honey I brought you some water. Please drink some of it.

G: I don`t want to.

R: Do you really think that something happened the wrong way? Come to me.Calm down. Everything is good.

G: I´m sorry that everything happened so fast with us. It bothers me a lot because I think that our first kiss was a finale for us. It wasn`t the start of something but the end. You did it on purpose…I´m really sorry that everything happened so fast.

R: Can you drink some water please? I`m begging you, stop. Everything is good nothing bad happened. You are simple too emotional and you take it too serious now.

G: But how should I go on with that on the next dates. Should I keep distance from you?

R: You don`t have to keep distance from me.

G: There is no one here who can support me. No one.

R: I´m support you.

G: You are the only one.

R: It´s all good, calm down.

G: I don´t want you to see my tears and something like this. I seriously don`t want it at all.

R: Didn`t I told you to mix mango with tequila? Didn`t I? Can you drink some water? I brought the water especially for you so you get better. Galjunj do you what the tell…

G: You know what? I tell you…I´m really really sorry that the kiss happened.

R: Why?

G: Because I think that what you wanted from me and nothing else. And now you are not gonna be interested in me anymore. Seriously that`s what I´m thinking and I can`t do anything about it.

R: It´s not the truth. Gala it`s not the truth. Can you please listen to me now? Stop crying and calm down

G: It´s important to me and I honestly didn`t wanted to complain about it to you or to anyone here.

R: Let me bring you to your room.

G: But I don`t want to and of course you`ll bring me to my room so later you can party up with the others.

R: They are all already in their rooms.

G: Please stay with me for a few minutes.

R: Honey can you now please look into my eyes. You are going now to take my hand and go with me into your room. Everything else we are going to discuss later. So drink the water…

G: Why are you so?

R: Because today it was not an easy day.

R: So calm down and have some rest and I´m gonna leave you now.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:16 am

That conversation seems so childish to me.

How old is Galina?   Was she drunk?   Really she said that. About the kiss and no that he kissed her he doesnt want her anymore?

That was a side to Galina i did not like.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:25 am

nikikass wrote:That conversation seems so childish to me.

How old is Galina?   Was she drunk?   Really she said that. About the kiss and no that he kissed her he doesnt want her anymore?

She turned 25 yesterday. And yes she was drunk.

The point in the conversation was that she saw him how he is around the other girls and now she is questioning his sincerity. She is questioning if he is not just only playing with her feelings. Smiley
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:40 am

It goes to show how rare it is at times to see someone who have developed feelings and is not afraid to show them. Galina, I think, is honest in her emotions and does not have the skills of manipulation to find those feelings like the others. IMO, this is not a game or contest for her to win. She likes Rozhden.
The part that’s hard is that she needs to understand that Rozhden have to play a part to keep things interesting and that means unintentionally hurting her if she’s his F1

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:46 am

natik wrote:
nikikass wrote:That conversation seems so childish to me.

She turned 25 yesterday. And yes she was drunk.

The point in the conversation was that she saw him how he is around the other girls and now she is questioning his sincerity. She is questioning if he is not just only playing with her feelings. Smiley

I understand that she is questioning him. I think most front runners go through something similar, however, there are ways to maturely question his intentions and have a solid conversation. Getting drunk repeatedly doesn't seem to be the best way IMO....and I understand that she is stressed out because of the situation with producers and the other women being on her case. She seems lovely in many ways, but I find her immature with the drinking and how she views relationships.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Just in case...I‘m here to explain something if the translation was not on point or if I feel like it didn’t clarified certain things good enough. That’s all. Anything else is on you. I’m not gonna question your point of view because you are free to see it the way you want to. peace
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess