SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:00 am

Just some random fact from an inside source...there was no sex at the project!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:39 pm

natik wrote:Just some random fact from an inside source...there was no sex at the project!

This is great to know. In my mind (I am a writer and have a VERY active imagination) we are seeing a true love story between Galina and Rozhden! I wish the American Bachelor would give us this! In my mind, the connection between the two is so strong I can clearly see it even though I can't speak the language!

Natik - thank you so very much for all that you do!!! bestbud!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:14 pm

I gather there is no "Women Tell All" on Bachelor Ukraine. If so, thank goodness!! JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:51 pm

George1218 wrote:
natik wrote:Just some random fact from an inside source...there was no sex at the project!

This is great to know.  In my mind (I am a writer and have a VERY active imagination) we are seeing a true love story between Galina and Rozhden!  I wish the American Bachelor would give us this!  In my mind, the connection between the two is so strong I can clearly see it even though I can't speak the language!

Natik - thank you so very much for all that you do!!!  bestbud!

Oh that is interesting to know and I have an idea how to use your imagination. As a writer you have a lot of possible scenarios for a story. So let us go it through just for the fun of it because you made me curious. How strong is the connection what do you think? I mean is it possible that someone or something can get in between those two? Because for me personal I can`t see a second love story arc. It´s in fact the love story of Rozhden and Galina.

You are welcome, so glad that you are enjoying the show. And I`m happy to be helpful. bestbud!
I´m sorry that I can`t translate more of it.

Last edited by natik on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Newto wrote:I gather there is no "Women Tell All" on Bachelor Ukraine.  If so, thank goodness!!  JMHO.

No there is no "Women tell all " on the Bachelor Ukraine. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:15 pm

I guess the next few episodes. “ lines will be drawn” and all the haters come out on social media and crucify the contestants they dont like?

Is it like that in the Ukraine? That is always what ruins a season for me.

@natik who of the other girls are in contention along with Galina?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:19 pm

"The conflict between Galina and Ivanna"

Ivanna to Natasha: "Just imagine he is going to invite Galina again to a date tomorrow."

Laughter

Galina to Ivanna: "Well I think then I should be laughing about it more than you."

Natasha to Galina: "Don´t come back home then."

Laughter

Natasha to Ivanna: "And they are going to fly to Morocco this time."

Ivanna to Galina: "Galina do you want again on a date in Portugal this time?"

Laughter

Ivanna to Galina: "Everyone wants and what about you?"

Galina to Ivanna: "Only after you."

Ivanna to Galina (she is starting to speak ukrainian): "That`s great then."

Natasha to Galina: "That`s a good answer."

Ivanna to Natasha: "Hold on Galina is going on a date after me."

Natasha to Ivanna: "And after me."

Laughter

Galina to the girls: "Only after you girls."

Ivanna to Galina (again in ukrainian language): "There is so much poison in your words...so much poison."

Galina to Ivanna: "And in yours not?"

Ivanna to Galina: "No I was simple asking you."

Galina to Ivanna: "And I simple answered".

Ivanna to Galina: "100%"

Galina to Ivanna: "The way you ask determine the answer you get."

Galina ITM: "Ivanna is interested in everything and everyone. She is trying to discipline everyone soon it´s going to be Rozhden`s turn."

Nastya ITM: "Ivanna decided to nurture everyone. I don`t why she thinks that she is right in everything. That`s the reason why she is involved in all the conflicts today.

Ivanna ITM: "Yes I misbehaved today. I was rude to everyone. Maybe because I´m nervous because I don`t have a date. So I´m picking at the others."

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:39 pm

nikikass wrote:I guess the next few episodes. “ lines will be drawn”  and all the haters come out on social media and crucify the contestants they dont like?

Is it like that in the Ukraine?   That is always what ruins a season for me.

@natik  who of the other girls are in contention along with Galina?

It´s already started since episode one Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698 And I would say the viewers in ukrain are even more judgy than the US or Australian viewers. The comments are often below the belt and inappropriately.

Mostly Ivanna and as the preview for the next episodes shows Anetti is also trying to get after her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Natik - I imagine that the connection between Galina and Rozhden is extremely strong and no other girl there even comes close to Galina connection and feeling wise with Rozhden.

To my mind, it must be very, very hard for Rozhden not to take up for Galina more and for him to have to continue feeling like he has anywhere near the feelings for any other girl there.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Natik - I feel like Anetti is very close to Rozhden, but not in a really romantic way. I feel like maybe she is there more to "spy" on the other girls for Rozhden. Am I wrong?
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 pm

@George1218 I see it as well. And it was very interesting to watch him interact with the others during the pool party. He was always paying attention to Galina and always tried to be near her. He was calling her „my darling“ or „my honey“ in front of all the others. I think for his nature it´s not easy to pretend like he is also interested in the others. When Galina left the pool party it was apparent that he wanted badly to go after her immediately.

Anetti and Rozhden have known each other for two years before the project. So it´s not surprising that they act familiar around each other. But as you said it`s more like a brother and sister relationship. She is there to play the clown and to stir the things up a little bit.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:01 pm

natik wrote:@George1218 I see it as well. And it was very interesting to watch him interact with the others during the pool party. He was always paying attention to Galina and always tried to be near her. He was calling her „my darling“ or „my honey“ in front of all the others. I think for his nature it´s not easy to pretend like he is also interested in the others. When Galina left the pool party it was apparent that he wanted badly to go after her immediately.

Anetti and Rozhden have known each other for two years before the project. So it´s not surprising that they act familiar around each other. But as you said it`s more like a brother and sister relationship. She is there to play the clown and to stir the things up a little bit.

I agree, to me it looks like she is stirring things up so that the girls true colors come through.
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess