SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Wow Galina looks beautiful! What are the audience chanting in the background??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun May 27, 2018 8:46 pm

@natik awwww   I felt badly for not posting sooner but I am trying to finish my book (I've been writing it for 3 years and I need to finish!!)

I do not presume to know Rozhden or how he thinks and I respect you playing devils advocate. My problem is if he can't trust his own feelings and gets cold feet, he is not trustworthy when it comes to love. Why he would admit to Galina he was falling in love and then go back on this admission? I would not want a man who is this fickle. And why, why, why would he go on the show if at first he didn't believe in the process? I guess I see too many holes in a man like Rozhden to believe he truly loved Galina. His actions said otherwise.

As for Galina, she was strong at the FRC because I believe she was in shock. You said she was depressed for a long time after the show. She allowed herself to trust Rozhden and became vulnerable. Rozhden trampled on her feelings and I am sad for Galina.

Thanks again natik for doing such an awesome job of translating yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 6:44 pm

@LeapofFaith I have no idea the same question was asked by Marina in her video Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698

@Storybook Oh I remember you told me about your book last time we spoke. Good luck with it I hope everything works out how you imagined it.

Well to be honest I agree with your point of view. I don´t think he is a bad guy he is just too weak. He is not that type of guy whose actions are speaking louder than his words.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 28, 2018 7:20 pm

@natik a million “thank you” for taking the time to translate the show and to share your insights. :Thanktwo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Sorry for my comments it blows my mind every time I am watching it.

Grisha: It feels to me like we had just yesterday the first rose ceremony. Can you share with us how you are feeling now? And how it was to be the Ukrainian Bachelor.

Rozhden: Here on the project everything is moving soo fast there is unfortunately no room for a mistake. If you said goodbye to a girl than you are not going to see her again. That´s the reason why today I`m worry. I´m worrying to make the right choice. (Oh the irony in those words)
On the one side it´s easy for me because I know the girls good enough but at the other side we already built such a great connection and I really don´t want to hurt anybody. Each one of them is special on her own way. So I just want to turn off all thoughts and reasonings to make the right decision.

Grisha: I´m feeling you good luck! Everything will be good.

Rozhden: Thank you!

-----

Ivanna: I`m really nervous. Really nervous. I think I´m going to have a nervous tic. And I´m worrying about it.

Galina: It can be something to be happy about or something to be unhappy. It`s scary. I´m scared.

Ivanna: I want really really bad to continue with our relationship. I don't want to part our ways. Not now.

Galina: Yes on the proejct the Bachelor it´s possible to fell in love. He is the only one for me.

Ivanna: I believe in us as a couple. I really believe in it.

Galina: I have a feeling that after his speech I`m gonna tell him something with tears of happiness in my eyes.

-------

Rozhden: I started to take the word "choice" more serious. The questions is not about if someone is better or worser. The question is about who is staying in your thoughts and in your soul when that person is not near you. With one word choice is something what love is making. Love is choosing you. (Oh really Rozhden? Tell us more about it on ATFR)

------
The girls are entering the venue.

Rozhden: Hi.

Ivanna: Hi.

Rozhden: You look really beautiful today.

Galina: Thank you.

Rozhden to Ivanna: I saw in you a really tender and delicate nature.

Rozhden to Ivanna: I want that it always stayed with you because you have a special gentleness.

Rozhden to Galina: Your charm helps to like you immediately.

Rozhden to Ivanna: You said that you had not enough time to open up more to me. I want to say to you that when you are scared it´s always not enough time for that. Love is a risk and in order to be happy you need to risk something. (oh boy you are digging yourself your own grave)

Rozhden to Galina: I don`t like it when everything is peaceful and evenly in a relationship. I`m loosing the interest then. But you are so emotional and vivid and I think it can`t ever get boring with you. For me it´s very important. Buuuut....

Rozhden to Ivanna: ...you don`t have enough experience.

Rozhden to Galina: It`s easy for me to have a conversation with you. And you are capable to build easy a contact.

Rozhden to Ivanna: I really like you. But....

Rozhden to Galina: ...I´m seeing you as a girl who needs a lot attention. I think that I need to be with you 24 hours a day so you can be happy. And I also want to say to you from all my heart and honestly despite all my sympathy towards you....

Galina: You don´t need to continue with your speech. I got it. So 24 whole hours a day... I guess it doesn´t fit with your lifestyle.

Rozhden: Why so?

Galina: Because you are only home for three yours and that is it. And you are heading back to work.

Rozhden: I see that you are angry with me. But I really honestly believe that you need a lot more time to be happy and I can´t give you that.

Galina: I understand.

Rozhden: Sorry!

-----
He is walking Galina out.

Rozhden: So you don`t even going to say a single word to me?

Galina: I´m gonna tell you a secret.

Rozhden: Ok

Galina: Why do you think the pervious Bachelor never stayed with a contestant for too long after the project? Because most of the time they are making the wrong choice.

Rozhden: It was a pleasure to meet you and to spent that time together. I´m gonna miss you. Can you give me a hug? (burn)

Galina: No

Rozhden: Galja...Galja...

Galina is closing the door: All the best. (and she dropped the mic)

Galina in the car: Please don´t ask me your stupid questions. I said everything I wanted to say to him.

You are hearing voice overs from their previous dates.

Galina: "Hi! My name is Galina. I want to believe that I´m gonna wear a white dress in our finale. The finale that is going to be a happy union for us."

Rozhden: "You are simple a dream girl! What should I do with you now Galina?"

Rozhden: "Do I you feel embarrassed by me?

Galina: "Yes."

Rozhden: "Do you think that I´m flirting right now with you?"

Galina: "I don`t know."

Rozhden: "I`m flirting with you."

Galina: "I have goosebumps right now that`s all..."

Galina: "Rozhden is focused."

Rozhden: "He is in love."

Didn´t caught the last phrase from Galina something about love again.

--------

Rozhden to Ivanna: You said that we are different and that you are liking it. But I don´t want to disappoint you because I think that we are very similar. First of all because we take it serious what we feels and I think that you are for me and I am for you.

Make out session.

Rozhden: I hope that you are happy.

Ivanna: I hope you are too.

Ivanna: Three months... I can`t believe it. I simple can´t believe it!   (Yeah Ivanna we can´t believe it too)  

Ivanna: Finally I don´t have to fight for you anymore.

Rozhden: I told you that what is starting bad for most of the time is ending good. (Ok now I put a ring on it so can I leave and run after Galina?!)

Last edited by natik on Mon May 28, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Natik - what do you think about the ending? Do you think there is a chance that Galina would give Rozhden another chance? Do you think Rozhden wants another chance with Galina? I know that Galina had to have been devastated after he let her go, but I saw such a true love story between them (in my opinion). I think Rozhden was scared to trust in his relationship with Galina, so he took the easy way out. At least he and Ivanna admitted that they never dated outside of the show.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Haha, laugh out loud, no your comments are on point.

What a weiner Rozhden turned out to be. I hope Galina make him swear on the after show. He’s a hypocrite. He couldn’t follow his own script. I say this because he should’ve chose no one. It was totally unfair to Ivanna as well how he behave. He punked out big time.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 8:56 pm

@Idlemess Thank you for taking time to watch it with us! I`m really grateful for it! for you

I`m actually soo disappointed in him. Not because of his choice but because of his hypocrisy. I even can`t listen to his songs anymore because the deepness of his lyrics is gone for me.

I think he outsmarted himself. All the time he was asking the girls to be real and not to act. And out of them all he is choosing the one who is ready to do everything just to please him so she can be the last one with the ring in the end.
Plus he broke the heart of the one who was the honest one of them all and who fell in love with him. The one who was begging him several times to not play with her feelings. The one who was burned already from a previous relationship. I remember Galina`s words from one of the group dates.
She said "I can tell you every little bit about me now, everything about my life but I´m scared that at the end of it you are going to say to me that you don`t need that. Please don´t play with my feelings."

Don´t feel sorry for Ivanna. I mean yes he should have not chosen anyone but Ivanna wasn`t hurt. She got what she wanted. She got the ring and three weeks later she was already with another guy. There were no feelings involved. Not from her side and not from Rozhden`s side. It was interesting what Ivanna wrote in her insta story on Friday when the finale was over. She wrote "It is so stressful right now so I can´t do a post on my IG. I´m gonna do it later but first we are going to celebrate the victory." (She was with Yana together)

Last edited by natik on Mon May 28, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 9:12 pm

George1218 wrote:Natik - what do you think about the ending?  Do you think there is a chance that Galina would give Rozhden another chance?  Do you think Rozhden wants another chance with Galina?  I know that Galina had to have been devastated after he let her go, but I saw such a true love story between them (in my opinion).  I think Rozhden was scared to trust in his relationship with Galina, so he took the easy way out. At least he and Ivanna admitted that they never dated outside of the show.

He was a total douche to her in the finale. I mean "it was a pleasure to meet you...give me a hug". What the hell? Dude you crushed her heart into pieces on national TV and now you want a hug?! Rolling Eyes duh

She was in a depression for two months after the finale was filmed. She didn´t left her apartment, she lost her appetite, she couldn`t sleep, she lost about 6-8 pounds. She got out of it because of one of her girlfriends. Those girlfriend talked some senses into her. I think Rozhden thought she is too good to be true for him. He thought she is out of his league and that after the finale she is going to be disappointed with him and is going to dump him. So he dumped her in the finale.

He can win her back only with actions not with words. Because she does not believe his words any longer. If he wants her back he is going to approach her so she can see that he means it serious. That´s the only way I can see it happening. But for that he needs to man up and to stop being a coward. As he said "Love is a risk and in order to be happy you need to risk something."
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 28, 2018 9:25 pm

If he really does love her and was just too scared to take that chance, then he is going to have to prove his love and sincerity to her. It would take a lot for Galina to change her mind and give him another chance. I hate that she was so blind sided and devastated!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Anetti`s IG post on Friday right after the finale was aired.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 QfyjqHvbMHA

"Can you imagine that? In his hands crushed a heart into pieces. He was holding it for months and shattered it in a second that lasted forever.

I´m dedicating it to all the douchebags out there. Without you, we would go straight to heaven and there would be an oversupply of adequate, so thank you, dearest and respected douchebags."

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/anettizhernova1/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Galina`s IG post on Friday after the finale was aired.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 BC0eSGLe1tg

"Why is everything so?"- because he is like everyone. He was a step away from bringing to me back my faith that he is not like all...sometimes the "spotted" ones think they are "white and fluffy"....He couldn´t give a chance to our story, so I give her a minute of my silence. Separate thanks for at least showing that moment the way it was and not destroying it with the edit. And I have a lot more to tell you! Because it´s only a happy start...

And here is the Ivanna IG story post I mentioned before. The one where she is mentioning to celebrate the victory.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 GGYbycQ5voA

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ivannahoncharuk/
https://www.instagram.com/galinaprystash/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess