SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:39 am

Can I just say that Rozhden is a dick. Is dick allowed? He seems to have an aura of self importance

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:08 pm

What a jerk! I can't believe those were his reason's for not choosing Galina! I enjoyed watching them together and now this?? Good riddance!

@natik I will delete the banner. I will create a new thread for the next Bachelor speculation. I'm confused what guy on what show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:15 am

Sprite wrote:@Natik  Is it just my perception or am I getting a vibe that Russian men seem somewhat misogynistic? ... that women are a bit like second class citizens there to serve them?

Also, for the next season, do you know who the mystery man is? Surely it is more difficult to vote for someone when you have no idea who it is?

Can you pleasemtell us anything about the men who are being voted on?

Thank you for sharing with us.

There is the tendency there that a woman is more like a trophy wife. I don’t think that all Russian/Ukraine men are like that but the term „feminism“ is still a new dimension to some of them. Most of the time rich, powerful, popular men are treating women like a second class citizen.

You know in the light of Rozhden`s press conferences this week (I am gonna tell you more about it later. The outrage is huge because of that!) I watched again some snippets from the episodes. And now I am seeing so many red flags it´s shocking for me. It´s actually an eye opener. For example there was an conversation between him and Anetti. They had a conflict again and he said something like, you know what you are a woman you need to take the first step to solve our conflict in a peaceful way. So he is putting all the responsibility on a woman and not on him. He wants to be respected in the way he talks, in the way he styles himself, in the way he acts and thinks. He wants to be respected as an individual but he doesn’t respect the others as individuals. It´s a really selfish and egocentric behavior.

I am gonna post more information about each of the new man for sure. The problem is the drama is still going on between Rozhden, Ivanna and Galina and my attention is still on them because there is a lot going on there right now.

The mystery man is someone who the viewers can suggest to the producers. For example your brother is single, successful and is searching for love and you think that he is a good candidate for the project you can suggest him as the Bachelor.

Last edited by natik on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:18 am

@Idlemess Yes please! You can! :claphands

@GuardianAngel That would be great with the Banner thank you!
Bogdan is the guy who was as an expert on the ATFR. He is one of the possible six options for the new Bachelor.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:42 am

@natik thanks for the explanation. I can understand Rozhden's way of thinking, not that I agree with it, but being of Italian background, I can totally understand.

He likes to put the guilt back on the woman which to me is a form of dominance. Even though it's a mess, I look forward to more info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 am

Ok where do I start...this week Rozhden, Ivanna and Galina gave interviews and had press conferences. There were two press conferences for each of them. One of them was organized by the channel STB and the second one by a very popular newspaper something like the „New York Times“ in the US.

First press conferences that they published was the one from the channel, it was the one with Rozhden. They recorded it before the ATFR. It´s important to know you`ll see later why. So during that conference Rozhden admitt that he chose the wrong person. He said „I should have chose Galina no doubt.“
A few days later after that there was a second press conference. That press conferences was live. And boy he messed up huge there was an outrage after that on social media. He was arrogant, acted strange and provocative. So during that press conference he was backpedaling. He said that it was all the edit and that he didn’t said that he was wrong with his choice. He was blaming everything on the edit and said that he wasn’t falling in love with Galina it was just sympathy. He said that her behavior towards him was disrespectful and that he was expecting from her to hug him goodbye at the finale.
He also said even though they are not together with Ivanna now that it´s still possible that in the future they still can try to be together. Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 3806527698
And he said something like „you know the audience of the show thinks that they have the right to tell you who to choose and it ´s strange to me because my audience is more intelligent and cultivated...“

The viewers are furious! They even watched the part of the first press conference where he said that phrase and compared it. There was no edit there.

Here is it what I am talking about:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:16 am

rofl He is just now figuring out that the audience likes to tell the leads who to pick??? And it is never a good look to insult the audience. They are your bread and butter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:38 am

Sprite wrote:rofl He is just now figuring out that the audience likes to tell the leads who to pick??? And it is never a good look to insult the audience. They are your bread and butter.

Judging by what he said and the way he acts it looks to me like he is angry and frustrated. He knows that he messed up big times. As of now especially after the last press conference he is the most hated Bachelor in the history of the project in Ukraine. The viewers are not even furious because he insulted them they are furious because he insulted Galina again after the disaster in the finale. Because judging by the press conferences from Galina they are sensing that she still has feelings for him and she still took the high road. She was forgiving although she saw his press conference and how he trampled on her feelings again. His conferences and her conferences were like night and day. Her‘s were really light, honest, raw and real and she was a breath of fresh air.

Last edited by natik on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Some information from my inside source:
The PR agent from the channel who was sitting behind the camera during Rozhden‘s last press conference was furious she was literally shaking because of anger. I was told that she was gesticulating wild with her arms and tried to bring him back to earth. If she would had a weapon at that time in her hands he would have been a dead man.

Rozhden was also asking the PR team of the channel if Galina is in fact so popular with the viewers. For the press conferences the viewers had a chance to ask questions and for the first press conference by the channel there were 23 questions for Rozhden all of them regarding Galina. For Ivanna there were 9 questions and for Galina 100 questions.

The PR team from the channel who from now on coordinates all the media and public stuff regarding Rozhden, Ivanna and Galina said that basically everyone wants a piece of Galina and that no one cares about Rozhden and Ivanna. All the interview offers, magazine covers, event invitations are coming for Galina.

I also know that Rozhden and Galina are invited to the same two events but Galina cancelled them not because of Rozhden. She is going to be in Poland for her business duties that‘s why she is not going to be there.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:23 pm

natik wrote:Some information from my inside source:
The PR agent from the channel who was sitting behind the camera during Rozhden‘s last press conference was furious she was literally shaking because of anger. I was told that she was gesticulating wild with her arms and tried to bring him back to earth. If she would had a weapon at that time in her hands he would have been a dead man.

Rozhden was also asking the PR team of the channel if Galina is in fact so popular with the viewers. For the press conferences the viewers had a chance to ask questions and for the first press conference by the channel there were 23 questions for Rozhden all of them regarding Galina. For Ivanna there were 9 questions and for Galina 100 questions.

The PR team from the channel who from now on coordinates all the media and public stuff regarding Rozhden, Ivanna and Galina said that basically everyone wants a piece of Galina and that no one cares about Rozhden and Ivanna. All the interview offers, magazine covers, event invitations are coming for Galina.

I also know that Rozhden and Galina are invited to the same two events but Galina cancelled them not because of Rozhden. She is going to be in Poland for her business duties that‘s why she is not going to be there.

Not exactly surprised.

@Natik...don't the producers train the cast before interviews like the cast is here? Just give them talking points and kind of have them sticking to scripts or is that only while the show is airing? Also, are all these interviews done this way normally or is this a result of the way things ended?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Rozhden is like that guy you’re interested in because he’s all cool and seems nice. I think he’s an egotist and basically it is all about him. What a blow it must be for him not to be the star of his season of the bachelor. What a blow to learn that the flawed, emotional girl that you lied to and humiliated is the fan favorite.

Looking back, I can now see how calculating and dismissive he has been. He was going through the motion and playing with the girls like chess pieces.
Honestly, I think he was interested in Yana because of the cool factor. She came across as a cool girl. It’s ironic because she was 100% not interested in him which was clear for all of his trying.

Galina rocks!

Rozhden can go kick rocks.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:12 am

@Idlemess - Right on!! IA with you wholeheartedly. I can hardly watch Rozhden on the videos anymore. This is as bad a train wreck as Chris (?) the last Canadian bachelor. I wish Rozhden would just disappear off our screens so we can forget this disaster. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess