SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:49 am

@natik thank you again for posting the updates of what has transpired since the end of the show. Rozhden has dug a huge hole for himself and the public have buried him. He is a despised man all because he wants to come out of this smelling sweet, while to most people, except himself, he is mean, selfish and untrustworthy. Trust and respect have to be earned, but Rozhden believes it is his right to demand them.
IMO he is not a nice man at all.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:Some information from my inside source:
The PR agent from the channel who was sitting behind the camera during Rozhden‘s last press conference was furious she was literally shaking because of anger. I was told that she was gesticulating wild with her arms and tried to bring him back to earth. If she would had a weapon at that time in her hands he would have been a dead man.

Rozhden was also asking the PR team of the channel if Galina is in fact so popular with the viewers. For the press conferences the viewers had a chance to ask questions and for the first press conference by the channel there were 23 questions for Rozhden all of them regarding Galina. For Ivanna there were 9 questions and for Galina 100 questions.

The PR team from the channel who from now on coordinates all the media and public stuff regarding Rozhden, Ivanna and Galina said that basically everyone wants a piece of Galina and that no one cares about Rozhden and Ivanna. All the interview offers, magazine covers, event invitations are coming for Galina.

I also know that Rozhden and Galina are invited to the same two events but Galina cancelled them not because of Rozhden. She is going to be in Poland for her business duties that‘s why she is not going to be there.

Not exactly surprised.

@Natik...don't the producers train the cast before interviews like the cast is here? Just give them talking points and kind of have them sticking to scripts or is that only while the show is airing? Also, are all these interviews done this way normally or is this a result of the way things ended?

Nah they are not that strict over there. Here is a snippet from Galina`s press conference where you can see that they are not training them what to say.

At 10:50 the journalist asked her how much time past since the finale was filmed when Rozhden tried to contact her. And she at first answered a lot and then she is watching at the pr agent behind the camera and is saying I am not sure if I am allowed to say when the finale was filmed. I guess the pr agent gave her green light and after that she started to count the months. She answered then that he tried to contact her after five months past with filming the finale.

No it´s a normal thing those press conferences. They are doing them after each finale. Those press conferences are obligatory plus there are bonus things but it depends on the popularity of the Bachelor, the couple or the contestant. Those bonus things depends on whom the viewers prefer to see and who is the viewers fav.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Some backstage stuff that was filmed by Marina and Galina`s sister.

Didn`t catched everything what they were talking about just some phrases:

Marina to Galina: You need to be

Marina is watching to the camera when Galina`s sister Natasha is filming: Do not record it.

Marina to Galina: Please be smart and be brave. Is everything good?

Galina to Marina: Why are saying all that? What is gonna happen?

Marina to Galina: Because I think....(didn’t heard what she was saying). Please keep strong.

Galina to Marina: I am want to whisper something into your ear..

They are whispering back and forth.

Marina is filming them together:

Marina: Wish her luck before the entry.

Galina: Two minutes before the entry and I have no idea what to expect.

More backstage stuff form Galina`s sister:

Marina instastory:

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/marishaa2505/
https://www.instagram.com/_prystash/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Five months is a long time to wait to contact her post filming.

How long after the filming was finished did it start airing? I'm wondering because if that was after the show started airing, maybe he realised just how popular she was and tried to save face?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Sprite wrote:Five months is a long time to wait to contact her post filming.

How long after the filming was finished did it start airing? I'm wondering because if that was after the show started airing, maybe he realised just how popular she was and tried to save face?

Doesn’t seem like that we thought about it as well but he contacted her, from her words, after she received the white rose and that was episode 3. It was too early in the game at that time Galina was not popular among the viewers she gained popularity after episode 5 and 6. That was the break point where the viewers started to get her.

I know from the inside source that the whole film crew was shocked when he didn’t chose Galina in the finale. No one except the psychologist expected it to be Ivanna. And after his decision he was whining to the producers the whole time that he made the wrong choice and that it should have been Galina in the end.

I think he is weak in his spirit. He was scared that Galina is going to leave him when the Bachelor fairytale is over. He thought he is not worthy of her and that he can’t give her anything. After they finished with the filming I think he had an inner conflict with himself. I guess he couldn’t decide what to do. He contacted her and interpreted her answer as a refuse. I think the ring for her was his last straw. He thought if he is going to buy her a ring she will forgive and forget. But as she said it was not about the ring. She just wanted an apology and an proper explanation for his actions. Instead he blamed her for everything. After the ATFR at the press conferences he was pissed and frustrated and angry because he failed for the second time.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:41 pm

@natik thank you for all the translations throughout this season! I have enjoyed it even though I can’t stand how Rozhden has acted towards Galina sad

I love the new banner btw!! I am just wondering The words on it did he actually say this?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Rozhden should just stick to singing from now on. As I had suspected he outplayed himself big time.

I am curious about the other women’ thoughts about Rozhden and the outcome. I think that Anetti was outspoken about Rozhden behavior, did anyone else say anything?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 pm

I don't understand the ring thing. Did he think if he bought her a ring she would want to get back with him and that would show her he would be committed to her?

If it's all about the ring, here's the ring, sound so heartless to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:17 am

Ok so I haven't watched a season of this version since Maks from DWTS was the Bachelor years ago laugh out loud laugh out loud but I saw the banner and was curious what happened?? Did he pull a Brad and/or Arie? question

I would go back and view the posts but not sure when the finale was.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 8367-910 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 I_got_13 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:12 am

JMHO - this man needs some mental health counseling. He seems to be "all over the place" with his emotions and what he says. I also wonder what this will do to his career.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:24 am

Linds911 wrote:Ok so I haven't watched a season of this version since Maks from DWTS was the Bachelor years ago laugh out loud laugh out loud but I saw the banner and was curious what happened??

That is a really good question. I‘m gonna put the background story together and sum up it for you so you have the whole picture of it. Just need a little bit time for it. Gonna be back with the post later. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:17 am

So here is the background story. During the whole season basically everyone saw only one love story. The love story between Galina and Rozhden. And you can’t blame it on the edit because body language and the way he was looking at her and what he was saying to her spoke louder than anything. Plus our first hand inside source confirmed that the producers didn’t hid a second love story with his F1 because there didn’t existed one. I copied some snippets from their dates so you can see it for yourself.

natik wrote:As promised the video and the translation. There is their whole date it’s nothing important just the voice over thing. So the interesting part begins at 3:50 that‘s where I started with the translation. Enjoy!

Translation begins with 3:50!

G: I wanted to tell you so much!
R: Ok I‘m listening to you.
G: I have two questions.
R: Good, the first one...
G: Do you believe in friendship between a man and a woman?
R: No.
G: And what was it then with Anetti?
R: There was an interest.
G: Hmmm
R: She visited practically all my concerts. So of course she caught my attention. But that doesn’t mean that now is the time to lose bitter female tears about it.
G: What do you think about a relationship between you and a fan?
R: I never had that kind of a relationship....
G: looking at him intensely
R: (laughs)Galja I can’t look into your eyes when you are watching at me like that! Do you understand?!

Is leaning towards her. She is leaning away.

G: I am asking...I am asking! (playfully)

Eye flirt

G: Don’t look at me like that.
R: Am I confusing you?
G: Yes!
R: Do you think that I‘m flirting with you?
G: I don’t know.
R: I am flirting with you.
G: But I‘m embarrassed! That’s actually my first date...wait...no I‘m confusing it now. Well the second if you count the white rose date but I don’t count it as a date. I think a real date is an individual date with only two of us.
R: But if there were only both of us here and I would kiss you, would that mean that you are that girl that kisses on a first date?
G: No
R: See that’s the reason why you should count that date as our second date!
G: I‘m not gonna kiss you.

Eye flirting

G: I would like to believe that you will not gonna play with my feelings. I can tell you everything now about my life but I‘m scared that in the end you’ll say I don’t want that.
R: When you are going to be ready to tell me something important about you, you’re gonna do it for sure.
And in the meantime I‘m touching you and it feels good.

Galina ITM
Thank god for the lightning because I‘m sure my face turned into the color of my jacket. And it started to feel hot under my jacket.

G: Can I ask you for something?! (whispering) Can you sing for me something please? I just want to feel more connected to you this way.

R: Let’s do it together!
G: No...no...no that’s not the best environment for it.
R: Come on...we are creating our environment not the environment us.

Started to sing.
Lyrics: ...don’t take yourself away from me, in the moment when we are together I‘m your secret fan, time is not important but if I‘m gonna lose you it will feel like a bullet to the heart and it leads me to hide from my heart in every corner I could find...“

Galina ITM: Did you saw that I start to blossom?! Well that’s the reason why I’m on the project to blossom.

G: Well I‘m not gonna applause you like your fans do. But if you don’t mind I want to hug you instead.

R: Oh that is a good idea. It feels good!

They are hugging.

Rozhden voice over: Galina is really lovely, she is honest and simple. And when I‘m with her I‘m feeling warmth and peacefulness.

R: (whispering into her ear) I like you.

Galina ITM:
Before the project I felt here (showing at her heart) emptiness but now I‘m feeling like it begins to change slowly. I‘ m flying in the clouds.

natik wrote:

G: I´m feeling like in a fairytale thanks to Rozhden.

G: I´m in Egypt!

G: I´m happy.

Rozhden voice over: It´s our first individual date. I wanted for her to get a feeling of euphoria. That´s why I invited Galina to Egypt.

G: Hi!

R: Are you ready for an serious extreme date, tell me?

R: Let me show you how to use it.

G: You know what when I was 20 years old I asked my Dad to buy me a motorcycle. And my dad bought one and I had it only for a few hours until I crashed with that thing into our fences.

R: As you can see there are no fences here. So let`s go.

Galina ITM: That was so amazing. I thought beep….oh I´m sorry! I thought why two of them, one is more than enough.

R: Are you ready?

Rozhden voice over: I was surprised because I think that she more of a quiet one but I discovered that she likes to do extreme thing even more than me.

R: Galina! Galinaaa! Gaaalina (laughing)!!!

R: So that`s how you are!

R: Do you like it?

Galina ITM: Well it was a trick of me I made it seem like my vehicle is not driving anymore.

Rozhden ITM: I`m feeling responsible for her safety.

R: Let´s drive with me.

Rozhden voice over: So I took the control in my hands. I think that our real date started from that moment on.

Galina ITM: When I was sitting with him I didn´t know what to do with my hands. So later on I put them on the wheel and in that moment he took my hand.

Rozhden ITM: It was an intimate moment. It was a pleasure for me to hug her.

Galina ITM: It was a great idea because we had the chance to get close to each other. I was laughing and hugging. I don´t even know what else we have done there. And then we arrived to a house.

R: You can roll back here. How did you liked it today? I think that you felt comfortable with it. I know you are usually modesty.

G: Please don´t tell again that I´m modest.

R: But you are very modest, quiet and closed off.

Galina ITM: He was almost hypnotizing me with his eyes. I couldn`t figure it out if it was because he is enjoying to look at me or because I´m saying something stupid and he is wondering about me.

G: I´m not closed off it´s just because I don´t know you well.

R: You know what I caught? When you are nervous you are starting to whisper.(Whispering) like that so that no one can hear you.

Galina ITM: When I`m looking at him all I can see are his blue eyes that are looking back at me and that´s it.

R: How do you imagine your live in five years.

G: I want to leave far away from my family. And I want to find a person who needs me so that I can feel that I´m not lonely. And I had an idea to produce swim wear with a material that is protecting the skin from the UV light.

R: What is it for a material. Can you than see threw it?

G: No you can´t.

Rozhden ITM: I like about her that she is the way she are and she is not trying to prentend that she is someone else.

G: I wanted to get back to my question that I asked you during our group date conversation. Do you remember what you have answered me?

Backstory: Galina is asking „why are you on the project?“ and Rozhden answered „so I can met you.“

R: God those flies are so intelligent.

G: I`m talking actually right now about serious things and you are trying to joke about it.

Rozhden voice over: I saw that she was nervous and embarrassed so I tried to make her feel more comfortable by joking around.

G: I want to ask you something. Are you feeling comfortable at the moment?

R: There is no sense to talk about certain things. I don`t think that it depends on what you are saying. I think you need to feel each other. I´m trusting in my inner feelings.

G: So you are always trusting in your inner self?

R: Yes.

Galina ITM: I kinda wanted to hear from him that he feels comfortable with me and that he likes to speak with me.

Rozhden ITM: We liked the gift from the local residents.

G: It is the most romanting date I ever had.

Rozhden voice over: We got closer to each other.

R: I´m not gonna be intimate with you in the public because it is not allowed here.

G: So that´s why you invited me to that place.

Rozhden voice over: I thought that it was time to go to a place where we could be in private.

natik wrote:

Galina ITM: It was romantical…tender…and easy. And I got goosebumps all over my skin.

G: So tell me now something about you. (As I wrote before she asked him to tell her something about him but they didn´t showed it in the episode)

R: I´m not that kind of person who can tell you something about myself autobiographical. It´s interesting for me to know if you can understand me.

Rozhden ITM: I´m an artistic person and for me there is art in everything.

Rozhden voice over: That´s the reason why I decided to read to her my story.

R: Come over here. Fall over here. You know how they tell „like you are a stranger.“

G: I´m a stranger.

R: What?

G: Nothing.

R: Was it a joke?

G: Yes it was a joke.

R: Ok.

He is kissing her on the cheek.

G: (whispering) read it.

R: I´m waiting for the moment where you are stoping to be so tense and nervous. Thant it´s going to be much easier for you.

G: Read it.

R: My childhood is like a vow to myself. Because the strength of memories is killing in us the child.

R: Can I read further?

G: No!

Rozhden ITM: I wanted for her to feel those phrases I wrote on an intuitive way. But she was overthinking certain words and their meaning so I decided to explain it to her more.

R: My childhood was really not easy. I mean on an emotional level not easy. It´s when from an pretty early age you are feeling loneliness. Unfortunately it made me to grow up fast at an early stage of my childhood. That´s why I´m telling you that „My childhood is like a vow to myself. Because the strength of memories is existing in us when we are children.“ Because our strength lies in our memories. And I don´t want to forget those memories but those memories are living inside of me because…

G:…because they are meaningful to you.

R: You got it, great!

Galina ITM: I agree with his thoughts…its´logical and I´m understanding it because it´s easy to me.

R: I think it´s enough for today with philosophy. You know what I just want to sit here like and enjoy that moment.

Galina ITM: You are just understanding that in that moment you don`t want to talk about anything. You simple want to be with each other and don`t talk about anything.

Kissing

Galina ITM: I wanted to kiss him.

Galina ITM: Maybe I´m already in love?

Rozhden voice over: We unleashed our emotions and feelings.

Rozhden ITM: It`s easy and light with her. You don`t need to be tense or pretend anything. Galina is a girl with whom you can move forward.

Galina ITM: I´m fearing that he is going to lose interest in me. Maybe I should not have kissed him?!

natik wrote:Rozhden and Galina date episode 9:

R ITM: The last time Galina was very impulsive, emotional and not cautious.

background story

R ITM: I really hope that the date today helps Galina to learn how to control her emotions.

R: I´m glad that I´m waking in you such positive vibes.

G: Hi.

Rozhden voice over: Galina looked very beautiful and she was shining.

G: What are we going to do?

R: Today we are going to do some art craft stuff. We are going to make a silver necklace. For such kind of stuff you need to be patient and calm.

G: I`m bumped how he knew that I wished for that kind of activity on a date.

No translation needed they speak english.

G: The heart is so symbolic and suddenly I understand that it´s a very romantic thing and Rozhden is so romantically.

English language

R: Galina pay attention to what he is saying.

G: I´m paying attention.

English language.

R ITM: It´s a very difficult work. And for me it was important not only to have fun while doing it but also finish the necklace. Because the result of our work I wanted to give to Galina.

G: I see that you are enjoying it, no?

R: Well I`m doing that necklace for a girl so I need to be concentrated to a maximum.

G ITM: He was so into that process and he was doing it with so much attention. I liked it because he did it with love.

English language

G: Oh now it´s going to be difficult.

R: I`m doing my best everything is going to be fine.

G: Rozhden is concentrated.

R: Rozhden is in love.

G ITM: In love that was it when I heard that word. It was like one, two and I was out. And there were many question marks in my head. Like really?!

R: It´s victory. Very good Galina, very good.

R: Isn`t it too cold for you?

G: Actually I was about to say that right now.

R: Let me bring you something ok?

Galina voice over: It was very nice of him and the thought about it that he cared for me like that kept me warm.

R: I only found my black shirt.

G: That is not surprising you gave all your jackets away.

G: Let us talk about something.

R: You know what is bothering me.

G: Bothering?

R: Tell me again what was it?

background story the party

G: When?

R: Rooozhdeeeen

G: It is what it is, why?

R: Galja I just adore you.

G: What?

R: I am adoring you.

G: Damn it now it is wasted because of you. No but seriously I was watching the whole day threw how you were acting around all the girls you know?!

R: Are you sure that you are ready to build something with me together?

G: Well I´m asking myself the same question about you if you are ready?!

G: After that I thought maybe it´s time to leave the project on my own.

R: I would have been sad if you would have left the project on your own.

G: Honestly?

R: Of course.

G ITM: In love, do not want me to leave the project…It let me hope that he is ready no I´m ready to be his.

G: I did tell you that my emotions are a big minus.

R: It´s the opposite I like it when you are expressing your emotions but there are some situations where you have to keep it under control. That is what we are doing know we learn how to be patient.

G: I dropped something can you please hold it up. Honestly I did not do it on purpose.

R: I think it is hopeless.

G: No that is a pity I have worked on it for so long now.

G ITM: I was paying attention to my dress to not revive something Rozhden should not see. I was climbing under that table to find it with Rozhden together.

G: Oh god now I need to do it all over again.

R: I hope that you are realizing that we are going to spent here half of our life involved in that process.

G: So you want to end it.

R: Let us buy a necklace.

G: No.

R: That`s it.

G: No I don´t want it.

G: I don´t like the ready one I like ours.

R ITM: I liked it that Galina did not gave it up.

R: Galina how about you are going to stand up so I can hug you finally.

G: No.

R: Come to me Galena please.

G: Why are you so stubborn?

R: And you are compliant?

G: No you went with me here and we need to end that necklace.

G ITM: Rozhden you are a men so put yourself together and go on with what you started.

English language.

G: Let´s go on.

R ITM: I was surprise by her. She kept calm and patient. She had more of that than me.

G ITM: At the end we did our best and we made it.

English language.

Galina voice over: That was so amazing.

R: So nice you are like a princess.

R ITM: It was nice to spend that time with her and I suggested to sit down in front of the  fireplace.

Back at the girls house they are experimenting with their styles and are talking and joking about it. Nothing interesting so skip to 13:45!

G ITM: I didn´t needed anything else just to sit there on the sofa.

G: Can you tell me please.

R: „please“

G: Can you tell me please if you are going to consider to go to the HTD with me how should I introduce you to my parents?

R: I think that I´m capable to introduce myself on my own so you don`t need to do it.

G ITM: I liked that he took that responsibility on himself.

R: Did you introduced your boyfriends to your parents? I actually don´t know how many boyfriends there were.

G: Yes.

R: So you introduced your boyfriend to your parents?

G: Well my parents knew him before we were a couple. He was in the same class as I. Well you know a little bit about our story already.

R: Yes but I want to know more. Please tell me about it.

G: We were together for four years.

R: I know that.

G: He manipulated me, he made me think that he is the best thing that could have happened to me. That he is the most attractive, that he is everything. He was notorious jealous. I could not go out, he was saying to me how I should dress, he was constantly checking my phone and was watching who called me.

R voice over: I don´t think that you can hold a person by being jealous, angry and manipulative.

G: The relationship ended when he cheated on me.

R: How did you know.

G: I felt it. I said to him that he should just confess it. He resisted and said to me that I was making it up in my head. And I said ok.

G: One day I took our iPad and saw a conversation and what I read there were enough evidence for me. It came to light that I meant nothing to him. And I forgave him too much.

G: He was beating me not only once. Once he broke a gristle of my ear. I had bruises all over my body.

G ITM: beep

G: He was beating me during the whole day it was horrible. I was begging him to call an ambulance. It was like he was not himself in that moments. And I don`t know how I put up with that…

G ITM: I was young and stupid and know I recognize that it is not normal.

R: Why didn´t you respected yourself? Why didn`t you stopped yourself from seeing him? How can you tolerate him after that?

G ITM: It wasn´t easy to talk about that with him.

R: Come to me Galja.

R voice over: I understand.

G ITM: I think he tried to understand me.

G: Before the project I didn´t wanted anything. I had a depression. I actually wanted to join the monastery.

R: Serious?

G: Yes.

G whispering: But found myself on the project.

R: Very good.

G ITM: Rozhden is that person that helped me to do a step forward. It feels good to know that you left the past behind you and that you are ready to build something new with him.

R: She has positive vibes around her and that is the reason why we are feeling comfortable with each other. It feels good to be together with each other. To sit there and simple hugging each other.

G ITM: When he is hugging and kissing me it feels like I´m in heaven. It`s like a powder of love is flying around me and I´m full of it and can`t hide from it. There is so many emotions touching my soul and I´m saying to myself came back to earth Galja. And I don´t want to think about what is going to happen next I just want to lie there being hugged by him with my eyes closed. And that´s it.

And here is the finale and his shocking choice. Literally no one saw it coming. The viewers were shocked. He chose the one with whom he had zero chemistry. He didn’t care about her and she didn’t care about him. She was in it to win it. During the whole season he was basically describing his „dream girl“ with all the qualities Galina has. He said he wants someone who is emotional and who is honest. Who is not putting on a mask and play the game just to satisfied him. He wants someone who is not seeing him as a trophy. And in the end he chose the opposite of what he was describing.

natik wrote:Sorry for my comments it blows my mind every time I am watching it.

Grisha: It feels to me like we had just yesterday the first rose ceremony. Can you share with us how you are feeling now? And how it was to be the Ukrainian Bachelor.

Rozhden: Here on the project everything is moving soo fast there is unfortunately no room for a mistake. If you said goodbye to a girl than you are not going to see her again. That´s the reason why today I`m worry. I´m worrying to make the right choice. (Oh the irony in those words)
On the one side it´s easy for me because I know the girls good enough but at the other side we already built such a great connection and I really don´t want to hurt anybody. Each one of them is special on her own way. So I just want to turn off all thoughts and reasonings to make the right decision.

Grisha: I´m feeling you good luck! Everything will be good.

Rozhden: Thank you!

-----

Ivanna: I`m really nervous. Really nervous. I think I´m going to have a nervous tic. And I´m worrying about it.

Galina: It can be something to be happy about or something to be unhappy. It`s scary. I´m scared.

Ivanna: I want really really bad to continue with our relationship. I don't want to part our ways. Not now.

Galina: Yes on the proejct the Bachelor it´s possible to fell in love. He is the only one for me.

Ivanna: I believe in us as a couple. I really believe in it.

Galina: I have a feeling that after his speech I`m gonna tell him something with tears of happiness in my eyes.

-------

Rozhden: I started to take the word "choice" more serious. The questions is not about if someone is better or worser. The question is about who is staying in your thoughts and in your soul when that person is not near you. With one word choice is something what love is making. Love is choosing you. (Oh really Rozhden? Tell us more about it on ATFR)

------
The girls are entering the venue.

Rozhden: Hi.

Ivanna: Hi.

Rozhden: You look really beautiful today.

Galina: Thank you.

Rozhden to Ivanna: I saw in you a really tender and delicate nature.

Rozhden to Ivanna: I want that it always stayed with you because you have a special gentleness.

Rozhden to Galina: Your charm helps to like you immediately.

Rozhden to Ivanna: You said that you had not enough time to open up more to me. I want to say to you that when you are scared it´s always not enough time for that. Love is a risk and in order to be happy you need to risk something. (oh boy you are digging yourself your own grave)

Rozhden to Galina: I don`t like it when everything is peaceful and evenly in a relationship. I`m loosing the interest then. But you are so emotional and vivid and I think it can`t ever get boring with you. For me it´s very important. Buuuut....

Rozhden to Ivanna: ...you don`t have enough experience.

Rozhden to Galina: It`s easy for me to have a conversation with you. And you are capable to build easy a contact.

Rozhden to Ivanna: I really like you. But....

Rozhden to Galina: ...I´m seeing you as a girl who needs a lot attention. I think that I need to be with you 24 hours a day so you can be happy. And I also want to say to you from all my heart and honestly despite all my sympathy towards you....

Galina: You don´t need to continue with your speech. I got it. So 24 whole hours a day... I guess it doesn´t fit with your lifestyle.

Rozhden: Why so?

Galina: Because you are only home for three yours and that is it. And you are heading back to work.

Rozhden: I see that you are angry with me. But I really honestly believe that you need a lot more time to be happy and I can´t give you that.

Galina: I understand.

Rozhden: Sorry!

-----
He is walking Galina out.

Rozhden: So you don`t even going to say a single word to me?

Galina: I´m gonna tell you a secret.

Rozhden: Ok

Galina: Why do you think the pervious Bachelor never stayed with a contestant for too long after the project? Because most of the time they are making the wrong choice.

Rozhden: It was a pleasure to meet you and to spent that time together. I´m gonna miss you. Can you give me a hug? (burn)

Galina: No

Rozhden: Galja...Galja...

Galina is closing the door: All the best. (and she dropped the mic)

Galina in the car: Please don´t ask me your stupid questions. I said everything I wanted to say to him.

You are hearing voice overs from their previous dates.

Galina: "Hi! My name is Galina. I want to believe that I´m gonna wear a white dress in our finale. The finale that is going to be a happy union for us."

Rozhden: "You are simple a dream girl! What should I do with you now Galina?"

Rozhden: "Do I you feel embarrassed by me?

Galina: "Yes."

Rozhden: "Do you think that I´m flirting right now with you?"

Galina: "I don`t know."

Rozhden: "I`m flirting with you."

Galina: "I have goosebumps right now that`s all..."

Galina: "Rozhden is focused."

Rozhden: "He is in love."

Didn´t caught the last phrase from Galina something about love again.

--------

Rozhden to Ivanna: You said that we are different and that you are liking it. But I don´t want to disappoint you because I think that we are very similar. First of all because we take it serious what we feels and I think that you are for me and I am for you.

Make out session.

Rozhden: I hope that you are happy.

Ivanna: I hope you are too.

Ivanna: Three months... I can`t believe it. I simple can´t believe it!   (Yeah Ivanna we can´t believe it too)  

Ivanna: Finally I don´t have to fight for you anymore.

Rozhden: I told you that what is starting bad for most of the time is ending good. (Ok now I put a ring on it so can I leave and run after Galina?!)

So what happened behind the scenes after the finale:

After he said goodbye to Galina he needed two hours to get himself together. He went to a bar and drank alcohol. My inside source told me that the producers were sweeting bullets with the edit of how he gave Ivanna the ring. It was though for them to edit those material they filmed. After he gave Ivanna the ring and they were finished with filming he left. And next day he flew back home from Bali. Ivanna and him never dated or even wrote to each other. Three weeks after the finale Ivanna started dating another guy.
So the finale was filmed early November and only end of March Rozhden tried to contact Galina. He asked her out for a coffee and she answered if he is for real or if it´s just some tactics of him to look good. Still she didn’t say no. She answered we can go out and drink coffee but only as friends. After her answere he interpreted it as a refuse. At the ATFR he brought her a ring but his behavior towards her was still unacceptable. When he was asked why he didn’t chose Galina he put the blame on her and didn’t took the responsibility for his decision. Then he said if it’s just because of the ring I brought you a ring with me. So basically he said that he didn’t chose her because of her emotionality and later on he hinted that if she is still acting so cold towards him then it’s because she didn’t „won“ the ring. He acted like an immature brat who thought she is going to forgive him without an proper apology just because he bought her a ring. He also said that he was pissed that she didn’t hugged him goodbye in the finale, he said it was disrespectful towards him. He didn’t get it that it was painful for her. That her heart shattered in thousand pieces when he rejected her. She couldn’t hug him goodbye because it would have made it thousand times worse for her to say goodbye. She didn’t cry but her eyes went blank with pain. In one of her press conferences she said that she even didn’t hear him saying her name when she was sitting in the car, that’s how shocked she was.
So she didn’t accepted the ring and after the ATFR on his press conference he was saying that actually he was not in love with her. He said it was just the edit and that it was only symphaty. He also said that he does not think that he made a wrong choice.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess