SELECT CONTENT

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by coffeeyum Thu May 17, 2018 10:45 pm

Oh, I just love that photoshoot! What beautiful gowns, just like out of a fairytale!
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 18, 2018 1:22 pm

coffeeyum wrote:Oh, I just love that photoshoot!  What beautiful gowns, just like out of a fairytale!

I´m gonna try to get the HQ pics from that shooting.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Very cool!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 27, 2018 6:07 pm

HQ pics from the Viva photoshoot:

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Avatar_3043_max

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 _DSC2050_opt

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 _DSC2405_opt

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 _DSC2247_opt

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 _DSC5533_opt

Source:
https://viva.ua/fashion-beauty/3043-uchastnitsy-shou-holostyak-8-v-naryadah-nevest-snyalis-v-roskoshnoy-fotosessii-viva
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 10:12 pm

OH my gosh! Incredible!

When did they do that photoshoot?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH my gosh! Incredible!

When did they do that photoshoot?

In April Hugesmile

Galina

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 Vv65ddTwRaA

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/pgmood.swimsuit/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 4:52 pm

@natik sorry I can't remember when they finished filming. Was that while they were filming or after the FRC?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 28, 2018 6:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik sorry I can't remember when they finished filming. Was that while they were filming or after the FRC?

They finished filming mid November 2017. They photoshoot took place this April.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:42 am

So incredibly disappointed that Rozhden wasn't the man for Galina, they really seemed so great together during filming. I can't believe how he treated her afterwards!

Natik - do you know how Galina is doing? She seems like such a great, genuine person - I would love to see her get her happily ever after with a man who can actually be the man she deserves!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:56 am

George1218 wrote:So incredibly disappointed that Rozhden wasn't the man for Galina, they really seemed so great together during filming.  I can't believe how he treated her afterwards!

Natik - do you know how Galina is doing?  She seems like such a great, genuine person - I would love to see her get her happily ever after with a man who can actually be the man  she deserves!

I am gonna answer it in the episode discussion thread. I have a lot to tell you. The drama goes on...
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:46 pm

An Update about Galina. She took part in a casting process for Miss Ukraine Universe 2018. Today the organization officialy announced the finale contestants and Galina is among them. The finale is going to be on 14th of August.

There is a short text about Galina in different languages even in English. So there is no need to translate it.

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 PUXN_q1kiOk

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 U-dlSTuG8DA

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion  - Page 7 V0canBlU11w

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/missukraine_universe

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:42 pm

@natik Good luck to Galina!

She is well educated and has accomplished so much at a young age.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rozhden Anusi - Galina Prystash - Bachelor Ukraine - Updates - Discussion

+8
Sprite
Maddy
Newto
Idlemess
nikikass