SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 am

Ratings are down from last season but it’s still winning the night. They said the last episode was hands down the “highest rated and most watched of the night”.
Source

The season started off with IMO a poor premier date of Memorial Day and up against the Stanley Cup final. It usually starts the week before. It looks like the show could be losing younger viewers which wouldn’t shock me. This was from Rachel’s season which didn’t get good ratings either. I think in general most seasons are going to decline with so many other options. JMO 
https://www.thewrap.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-ratings-millennials/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15341

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 am

We have seen bachelorette season viewership down often. However when the current season can barely reach 40 pages on epi night compared to multiple threads in previous seasons which some were spoiled, it doesn't much matter to me that it's winning the night. The last 'ette's F1 wasn't well liked by many and up against a popular F2. We had a hard time keeping up with the number of posts. We usually have over 1500 online during epi night. I don't think we broke 1000.

I think it's a combination of reasons as stated up thread by others.

I can be happy for a lead and their F1 if they are engaged and in love even though I don't care for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:26 pm

I liked Becca and still do. I don't hate Garrett but I don't care for him, not even because of his prior SM activities. He just doesn't do it for me, then again it is not about me. If he manages to make Becca happy and proves himself to be a decent human being, I might root for their relationship, still like Becca but not care for him. I don't post much because some of the antics and manufactured drama are repetitive, tired and boring. Some of the guys "really" bore me. Some of the guys (Clay, Jason, Blake and Willis) are good eye candy but they have sufficient sense not to get involved in juvenile he said he said or make waves. A few little things this season to get interested in but nothing earth shattering, so, I just like posts and move on. Maybe tonight will be different, maybe not, who knows no idea AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:30 pm

I've watched them all since B2, with the exception of Lorenzo when I was in Mexico and didn't realize the tv had the station until the very end of the season. I've never had such disinterest. Last night, I forgot to watch until halfway through. Not like me. I think I'm not interested in the outcome, because of her. Not sure why. Really like some of the guys, but the one she chose, doesn't interest me. (I have discounted all the social media stuff as an accident or acting up and being immature) He just doesn't pull me in and neither does she. I'm sure I will continue watching because I even watched Jesse Palmer and the English guy.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:31 pm

I'm watching the episode from last night on Hulu and they didn't show Blake's date when they were riding horses??

Did they show it last night?

Also Did not see the 3 on 1 volleyball game.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Are Becca and Caroline still friends? Just wondering as she has liked a couple of weird tweets regarding last night's episode, by weird I mean for a friend to like:

Savannah LaBrant‏Verified account @SavannahSoutas · 19h19 hours ago  
Cole & I are big #TheBachelorette fans. Super disappointed that Becca made being a virgin sound like a bad thing. A guy who saves himself for the right person is the sweetest thing ever. Coming from a girl who was not a virgin & married one.. I can vouch virgins freakin’ ROCK

Bachelorette Rose‏ @RealityRose_ · 21h21 hours ago  
Theory: it's toughest for Blake because he's the only one genuinely falling for Becca
#TheBachelorette
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:55 pm

^^ Must have been a couple of those crazy double-tap accidents that plagued Garrett. Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:58 pm

I don't think they've seen each other since Becca's filming ended (granted she is really busy) so who knows if they even talk.
IMO Caroline is a pot stirrer so I don't think she really has allegiance to anyone no idea

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:03 pm

What’s that saying- with friends like these who needs enemies ;)

Tia and Caroline are only out for themselves ... worst friends to have jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Personally I’m finding this one of the most frustrating seasons as I’m always questioning if Becca is genuine or part of a script. I don’t find her decision making corresponding with what she is saying and her body language. IMO she chose Garret Night one for what ever reason and Blake F2 and was determined to continue this to the end. IMO her attraction to Colton is about her type not him personally. I never understood how Colton got his 1-1 and wonder if competitive Becca had something to do with it or tptb? Her journey with Jason is a mystery - no first week date, forgets his name, tells him she has a crush on him and he make her nervous in a good way, finally has 1-1 where she admits is falling for him and IMO she is either a very good actor or this was true, then is given the 3-1 date. Personally I felt she appeared more giddy/jubilant/believable speaking about her feelings for Jason than Blake. I find it hard to believe she is intellectually attracted to Colton though I do think he is a great guy but immature. Her continued adoration of garret is annoying and IMO frustrating but also maybe the editing. I feel extreme sympathy for Blake as IMO she happy he is in love with her and is good for her self esteem. I like Becca and think she is a great person but not for this franchise. IMO Tptb filming her break up with Arie was the beginning of their manipulation of Becca and they continue to do this and are now involving Blake and to a lesser extent Colton. I hope she is happy however I’m extremely sceptical. I realise tptb edit each season with a script and have utilised peoples weaknesses to increase the drama. But IMO Becca had some amazing men but we only got to see the drama queens. I feel cheated that Becca didn’t explore more her feeling outside of Garrett and her ‘type’. A reassuring post filming moment was seeing Blake, Colton and Jason hanging out together and having each other’s back and looking forward to seeing Wills and co on bip. This is all imo and Hope I don’t upset anyone with my views.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:16 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:55 pm

IMO this season has been a little boring. I mean the places they visited, all the live concert dates etc etc did not do it for me. I joined this forum during Rachel’s season and this place was on fire back then!

Idk it’s not that I don’t think Becca is a great girl or anything but this season is missing that fire, that spark. It’s failing to Draw me in cos everything seems so stiff and scripted sad
Last season was exciting and fun, dramatic, romantic , sad , confusing all in one and i’m missing this here. I know these are two completely different seasons with completely different people but still....idk
IMO Becca seems a tad uncomfortable with everything and I also do think she had her mind set on Garrett from night one which makes her interactions with the other guys seem somewhat forced imo

There are still a few eps so I hope those save this season
As of now i’m Ready for bip
All jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl