SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Bet2Win Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:39 am

Well chit, I missed the MTA. No more slicked back hair and he was all over the MTA, maybe my prediction of him being the next lead is right. Keeping my fingers crossed for you gals!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 10 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by veg_out Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:03 pm

@Bet2Win you know who I missed? Our boy, Clay! He wasn't there! Would love to see him as the Bach, too.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:14 pm

I plan on watching the MTA tonight and I will probably miss Cseeing Clay's smiling face. Oh, well.

I coulnd't care less about tonight's finale. If ABC ditch it in favor of Paradise, I wouldn't mind. But, since I've tuned in since the beginning, my money is on cry baby Blake over crazy eye Garrett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:19 pm

In looking at the sc's, it looks like Blake returning on the boat. The back of his suit, you can see his shirt collar.  In the other sc's of Blake and Garrett in their suits from the front view, Blake's shirt is quite a bit above his suit at the neck, whereas Garret's shirt appears below his suit.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:20 am

Well. Well. Well. There we have it fellow posters, Becca's pick. I found out via social media. Should I watch it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:29 am

2ndcampbell wrote:Well. Well. Well. There we have it fellow posters, Becca's pick. I found out via social media. Should I watch it?

Yes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:22 am

Well @2ndcampbell, I did. Blake was a class act at the ATFR, Garrett had some explaining and apologies at the ATFR, something about social media, I had no idea what they were talking about.

Becca looked pretty. She does have really pretty eyes.

CH was his typical Chris Manson, trying everything he could to conjur up drama with Blake. Blake didn't take the bait.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:00 am

@veg_out, where are you?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:46 pm

Bet2Win wrote:@veg_out, where are you?  

I'm over here trying to figure out what I just watched, @Bet2Win cantstopl Congrats on guessing the winner. Maybe next season, I'll just watch the first three episodes, make a guess, and then come back at the end. I was so off this season, captivated by the F3 storyline after that great date, that I failed to pay much attention to Garrett or Blake afterwards. Maybe the editing clue was that Garrett was always shown as was their relationship in every episode. no idea

My only question: What happened in the Fantasy Suites that swung her to Garrett? She explained during MTP that Garrett taking the lead was a recent development. So was it something that Garrett did or was or something that Blake wasn't that swung her from being so in love with him on HTD/FSD to not?

I agree that Blake was a class act. Always hopeful for the final couple--I hope that they are extremely happy.

As for the next Bachelor, I'm not sure if Blake would be a good one or not. I think it'd be hard for him to "pretend" to be in love with multiple women once he zeroed in on someone. The guy really wants to love with his whole heart, it seems.

So, if it's Jason, I'll probably be sucked right back into this godforsaken show!  2cents

It really was a blast with everyone here and so fun taking it episode-by-episode. Thanks, mods!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyOne Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:14 pm

I, too, enjoyed tagging along with everyone here trying to figure things out. Becca seems like such a sincere, down to earth woman and I hope she and Garrett will live happy ever after. Although Blake wasn't my favorite, I felt so badly for him. I did think it was hurtful of Becca to tell him for the longest time she thought it would be him. That seemed to add insult to injury, especially when she generally was so kind when letting the other guys go.

Thanks, everyone, for making this a fun ride!
OnlyOne
OnlyOne

Female Posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+6
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Ladybug82
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum