SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Thanks @Ladybug82!

@veg_out, my prediction was Colton F4, Blake F3, Jason F2, and Garrett F1.

But since she has the same earrings on at her nighttime portion of the FSD with Jason as she does when she is crying at the end of the preview (I couldn't see the dress), it's between Blake and Garrett.  I'm sticking with my Garrett F1 prediction.

I'd be happy with Wills as TB!  Or Jason.  Blake doesn't bother me, but his face scrunches up when he smiles, and I'm all about smiles.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 8 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 pm

@Bet2Win, why do you think she'll pick Garrett over Blake?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:00 am

veg_out wrote:Well, we now know what she says when crying on the bed in Thailand, "I literally just did to him what Arie did to me." Based on her hair and outfit when at dinner with Jason, she must ask him to leave during the FSD, like JoJo did Chase. Please can he be the Bachelor?

I'm seriously confused again. We had this discussion around July 4 and on the preview that I posted you can clearly hear her say "he" did "what Arie" did to her. I recall during episode 1 season preview Becca saying "I" did to him what Arie "did to me". Someone, somehow changed it because now on ABC's website, it is what I initially heard: she did an Arie to a poor bachelor.

Someone played a mean trick. First link below is from abc.go.com and the second one is from our screencap page

From ABC''s website

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Emphasizing links)

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyOne Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:14 am

Veg-out I just can't figure out who will be Becca's F1. Sometimes it seems like it will be Garrett and other times Blake. Sad that Jason seems to out of the running, but would love to see him as the Bachelor!
OnlyOne
OnlyOne

Female Posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@veg_out Just let me know what y'all decide and want/need, either tagging me in here or by pm.

@2ndcampbell what are you using to view the forum?  Phone, ipad, computer and is it an Apple product or a PC (Dell, Samsung, anything but Apple).  If you'll let me know that I can instruct you on how to bring over stuff.  Or if you want to try to figure it out here's some How to's and a test thread you can use to practice in.  Feel free to pm me or any other mod with questions.

I read the tutorial but I don't know why the ABC link didn't have an image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:06 am

veg_out wrote:@Bet2Win, why do you think she'll pick Garrett over Blake?

Hell, I don't know.  The previews switching "he" for "I" screws up my predictions.  When it was "he", I figured Blake would take himself out, leaving Jason and Garrett...I always thought Jason would not be her F1, so that left me with Garrett as F1.  

The question is for me, Blake has been fragile, would she really take him to the finale just to dump him?  You know MF, he loves, loves, loves to smear poop in his leads' faces, and with all of the talk about how Arie blindsided her all season, I can picture MF rubbing his greasy little hands together in excitement of Becca blindsiding and crushing her F2.  Blake will be crushed, I don't see Garrett being crushed, disappointed, but not crushed.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Welp, ladies, I just saw a preview of this upcoming episode. It looks like Becca's in her clothes from her date with Jason while the mini-van is pulling away at night.

That pretty much seals the deal, right? Jason is F3.

In hindsight, the resolution of his conflict should have signaled to me that he was leaving at F3, just like Chase. His conflict of opening up was resolved when he told her he was in love with her during HTD. Becca started shutting down with Jason after their 1:1, which confused the heck out of me in that it was so much an F1 date, but maybe it simply showcased Jason as a Bachelor now that I think about it.

Of the guys left, I could see her picking either one of them; it just depends on what Becca really wants.

That "he just did to me what Arie did to me" VO really threw me, leading me to think that Blake leaves. Sorry that I was pretty off this season. Looks like it'll be business as usual.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Source

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:30 am

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:32 pm

In for a quick, I'm still team Jason. I'm preparing myself for a heartbreak tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:54 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:In for a quick, I'm still team Jason. I'm preparing myself for a heartbreak tonight.

I'm with you, @2ndcampbell!

BTW, could someone PM me link, please, to watch live if any exist?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyOne Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:11 am

Poor Jason! I felt so bad for him, he was so invested. I was surprised when he returned, but he was very respectful. And the scrapbook broke my heart. I have no idea if she will choose Blake or Garrett, but think Blake will take things harder if it isn't him.
OnlyOne
OnlyOne

Female Posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+6
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Ladybug82
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum