SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:07 am

2ndcampbell wrote:Most curious. Where is Jason's HTD preview? And also out of the four, he's the only with one 1-on-1. Is it because Becca is already sure about her feelings for him? Is it a yes to being a front runner?

Of the four, he seems to be the only one without baggage; and that to me is attractive. Blake is too fragile. I find Garrett insincere and Colton is definitely hiding something.

I still wondering how the season would have turned out if Clay came back. And why didn't he come back? Others from previous seasons have done it.

@2ndcampbell, we're on the same page in many ways.

Some positives regarding Jason:
1. JP and Ashley had a private roller-skating date before she met his parents. It was such a good date when Ash told his mom, "I'm smitten with your son."
2. Jef and Emily had a private date on his family's million-acre farm. After she met his family, they spent time where he read her a letter while the sun set.
3. Des and Chris had a private baseball date before meeting his family. It was a great date where their friendship, connection, and chemistry became really evident, but Brooks was still around at this point.

I don't know the more recent seasons as well.

My concern about Jason:
1. He had a really late 1:1 date. Yes, it was an exceptional date with Becca doing all kinds of thoughtful things for him, but...
2. ...then he was essentially put on a 2:1 in the next episode. F1s have been on group dates in the pre-HTD episode, but I've not seen one on a 2:1. During JoJo's season, I turned my eye to all the signs that Chase was a goner, and he ended up being cut pretty ceremoniously in a rather abrupt way by her.

In the last episode, it seemed like Becca was pulling back from Jason, which was so confusing after such a phenomenal date. Looking again at Garrett and Blake's dates might help make things clearer for me.

Re. returnees, during Jillian's season, several guys left including the one that she was really into. He came back later in the season and so did another contestant whom she cut at the F3 ceremony, so many edit sleuths noted the foreshadowing throughout the season. Maybe that's at work this season in that in the later episodes someone leaves or someone is cut who returns no idea

It's starting to seem to me like this season is made, just like Des', in the final two episodes. If there's a big redirect, it's going to happen in Thailand, IMO.

I'm preparing for a Garrett finish mostly because Blake's storyline is so much about him (maybe he sneaks away with the win scratch ) but I'm not quite ready to give up on Jason and her yet.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Felt like overanalyzing (me? never! peace ) so here we go:

What does Becca actually say about each presumed F3 contestant that we can see in PIs? (in order of dates)
Garrett: nothing
Blake: "Today I’m on my second 1:1 with Blake and I’m so excited."
Jason: "I just have the best time with Jason."
All other PIs and ITMs about them are her comments without names attached.
She may have done pick-up PIs later for the evening portion of Blake's date and the 3:1 because her hair is the same despite her clothes being different.

Conflicts:
Garrett: Are we aligned physically, mentally, and emotionally? Since episode 2, these two sizzle with physical chemistry evidenced by all the kissing on the beach during the day and the night. Their nightswimming reminded me of Ben/Courtney, Claire/JP--intense. Usually, private island tours or tons of alone time is reserved for either F1s or a person that the lead is not sure about. But IMO, I'm starting to see a mismatch mentally between these two. Ex. the twitterpatted comment: he seemed confused.
Becca's conflict with Garrett will remain: Are we a good match overall or is/are he/we caught up in an adrenaline high? I also wonder if the way he's discussing his ex-wife throws up a red flag for Becca. They still seem off to me, but I could see him being her F1 if she falls in love with his family.

Blake: Her ITMS say all the things that might point to him being her F1 but the foreshadowing portends that Blake leaves on his own in the next few weeks. The refrain throughout the episode was that a lot of time remains in this journey, and Blake is cracking under the pressure. Garrett makes the comment that some people you "think are front runners you could get absolutely shocked and surprised that they don’t come back with the rose." Leo says, "[We've] seen Blake connect with her and think he’s way ahead of the game but this isn’t even close to over." Even Becca says as the day portion ends, "We still have so far to go that I’m not sure what’s going to happen."

About their dynamic: They feel mismatched. He seems maybe too intense? for her, but equally, I'd expect her to comfort him more given how insecure he is feeling. Instead, she really emphasized to him that she has feelings for multiple men, which is a huge trigger for him given his last relationship and his family's history. If he's uneasy as things continue, I could see him leaving because he's triggered by Garrett or Jason still being there.

Jason: Sigh, from where I sit, the show is depicting the love story between Jason and Becca. As Becca says during the night portion, they connect physically, but on the Richmond date, he showed her their emotional and mental compatibility. They are so similar. What strikes me most about these two is that Jason continuously validates Becca's feelings. He is attuned to how she feels through all of this, what she is struggling with. When she comes back from a breakup, his arms are wide open and he comforts her.
Their conflict: They've introduced this weird story of Jason being a risk. In some ways, he is the one with the power because he's not falling all over himself professing his love, but I think that's the profession that she wants to hear. Like, she seems frustrated that she doesn't exactly know where he's at.

Final say: May have mentioned this tidbit before, but an old sleuther once shared that the show leaves in scenes, comments, interactions that show their impressions of the final couple; in other words, when a couple breaks up, the audience can pretty much go back to the show to find the answer, see Brad The Bear Womack, Josh The Loose Cannon Murray, etc.

Maybe after hometowns I'll finally choose if it's Garrett or Jason as the last man standing...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:48 pm

@veg_out, I haven't been able to watch the last 3 episodes in their entirety, missing one if them altogether, from what I've seen it appears they are portraying Jason as slick. Are they? Or is it just the small portions I have seen.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:21 am

Bet2Win wrote:@veg_out, I haven't been able to watch  the last 3 episodes in their entirety, missing one if them altogether, from what I've seen it appears they are portraying Jason as slick.  Are they?  Or is it just the small portions I have seen.

Hi, Bet hi Hmm, I don't know. What makes you think that? What portions make him seem more slick than sincere?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 am

I don't think he is slick at all, it just appeared to me they were trying to portray him as slick in the few scenes I have seen of him, I didn't see their 1/1.

Garrett, he's the one I don't trust.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Hope everyone enjoys tonight's show! It's my favorite episode of every season BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 1710264613 Here's to finding a love story BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 1377737533
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I don't think he is slick at all, it just appeared to me they were trying to portray him as slick in the few scenes I have seen of him, I didn't see their 1/1.  

Garrett, he's the one I don't trust.  

I don't trust Garrett either. If I went spoiled this season and you tell me he's F1, I would have skipped the entire season and missed out on Jason, Wills and Clay.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:39 am

Well, we now know what she says when crying on the bed in Thailand, "I literally just did to him what Arie did to me." Based on her hair and outfit when at dinner with Jason, she must ask him to leave during the FSD, like JoJo did Chase. Please can he be the Bachelor?

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:24 pm

I can really get behind Jason as the next Bachelor. He wouldn't be as stuffy as past male leads. Everyone agrees that the franchise needs a major shaking up and I believe casting Jason or Wills would help that.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 pm

@SafronSahara Glad we're on the same page. I'm thinking that our fellow unspoiled friends here will probably also vote Jason for Bach!

@Bet2Win, @2ndCampbell, @SafronSahara, and @OnlyOne, do we want to make our predictions now for F1?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+6
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Ladybug82
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum