SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by veg_out Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Thanks, @Ladybug bestbud!

I'll jot my thoughts down later this week when I get a chance to watch the episode!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:41 am

I'm so glad the quarreling duo is out. They are sucking the life out of my bachelorette life. My enthusiasm has been on the steady 4 out of 10 since episode 1. It has been borrrrrrrrrrrring; made even worst by David and Jordan. None of these bachelors excites me at all.

Garrett is sly version of Jean Blanc. He's saying things he thinks Becca wants to hear. I hope she has a better sincerity radar than I do. And I feel the same about Colton.

I do like Chris's passion. I want him to speak his heart out even if it's gonna hurt i commend him for going back to clear the air but at some point he needs to be a gentleman if Wills gave upmsome of his time for him for a couple of minutes. He definitely needs to get it together before he downward spiral.

I'm looking forward to a Jason one-on-one if it'll ever happen. He's the only one that's keeping me glued.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:49 am

@2ndcampbell, hi Great thoughts! How great is it when the MOT guys go home? Becca looked done at the beginning of that date.

I'm still confused about this season and am becoming more convinced that something goes off the rails at the end (I'm guessing Fantasy Suites from the preview), so I'm looking for foreshadowing clues now.

Re. Jason: He continues to be adorable, like @2ndCampbell said. Not much to see between them this week except her having fun with him. Again, no real conflict between or for them, just genuine building of the relationship. He's shown as one of the guys but with a weakness for Becca. Seriously reminds me of Al Pacino/Andy Garcia.

Re. Garrett, I agree with @2ndCampbell that the dynamic between Becca and Garrett is not fluid at this point. Perhaps the drama and more time together will cause that to evolve; they actually feel like Arie & Becca's dynamic to me right now. To be honest, he'd be a great Bachelor. While we got to see their 1:1 time, I didn't see from Becca any "falling in love" vibes. Is she holding back?

Re. Blake: Hmm. Becca's reaction ITM seemed somewhat reserved to me (but I'm used to JoJo and Ashley and Ali's reactions to their guys). I noticed that her comments about Blake were largely VOs--we never saw her actually say his name with those words--which leads to me wonder about the way things fall into place at the end of this thing.

A few important things that I observed:
1. Blake's length of time: They left that in there, that Blake and Becca were alone for 35-40 minutes, seemingly from the guys' reactions to be the longest SQT of the night. If she wants that much time with him, that's a good sign.
2. Garrett's reaction to Blake's GD rose: From the start, it's seemed, IMO, that these two would likely be her final two guys. It seems like there's an underlying awareness that they're each other's main competition.
3. Comment about pressure and leaving: Throughout the season, there have been a few mentions of pressure with camera pans to Blake. It happened again in this episode when Wills was talking about Chris. Could it be Blake who ends up leaving early because he can't handle the idea of her with other men? Or he doesn't want to share her? That would be a heartbreaker.
4. Becca's comment at the GD about relationships and friendships: Interesting that they left that in there. Who has she already friendzoned?

Anyway, I'll need to look again at the previews. I'm still quite interested in this season because I feel a build-up to something coming.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyOne Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Longtime, unspoiled lurker who has enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts. I wonder about Jason. He seems to be hidden, and yet in the previews, it appears that he and Becca have some sort of relationship. It will be interesting to see how things play out!
OnlyOne
OnlyOne

Female Posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Epi 6 Preview SCs are up.

Dreamer's video is at the top of the first set of SCs. Thanks to Dreamers for the video!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi @onlyone welcome out of lurking. handwave

@veg_out, I'm wondering about the friend-zone comment too. Of all the 10 that are left, who are in that zone? IMO, Connor, Leo and Lincoln are in that zone. And if so, could she have left them go last episode. I'm wishful thinking since I want to speed up the process. Think of all the 1-on-1 dates we can all enjoy.

And as for Jason, I see Andy Garcia with his slick back hair which is all the more reason why I want a 1-on-1 date. Preferably involving wind with his hair gettiing all tousled up. In short, can we, I mean Becca, run our, I mean her, fingers through his hair?

Lastly, I didn't pick up on Jason being hidden as @OnlyOne mentioned. But now, maybe that's sort of an Arie/Lauren relationship mirroring. You know, TPTB hiding some love story. We have all the foil in Blake (this year's Tia? All the heat but it may fizzle), Garrett (this year's Becca, substance-less words), Colton (I don't know what he is other than a lump). Jason is Lauren, coming out of left field.

I don't know. I almost went to the dark-side last night but I was too drained to show any interest to who F1 is. As long as Jason is in, I'm staying Unspoiled.

All of the above is all IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:24 am

@OnlyOne Welcomeparty! So glad that you've joined us!

@2ndCampbell and you seem to have your eyes on Jason. He just might be her Chris Siegfried if things implode. He needs a 1:1 date, though. Will that happen next episode? Let's hope!

Truth be told, I've been lazy this season with sleuthing screencaps. I'm just paying attention to the story, so I'm not sure of destinations or if I even guessed her F4 beyond the info that [grace] sleuthed. The not knowing is making the show more interesting!

Do you ladies agree that her F4 are likely Colton, Blake, Garrett, and Jason? Any guesses about her F3, F2, and F1?

P.S. And @2ndCampbell, truer words may never have been spoken:
And as for Jason, I see Andy Garcia with his slick back hair which is all the more reason why I want a 1-on-1 date. Preferably involving wind with his hair gettiing all tousled up. In short, can we, I mean Becca, run our, I mean her, fingers through his hair?
Where does the line form? giggling
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:38 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:09 am

veg_out wrote:@OnlyOne Welcomeparty! So glad that you've joined us!

@2ndCampbell and you seem to have your eyes on Jason. He just might be her Chris Siegfried if things implode. He needs a 1:1 date, though. Will that happen next episode? Let's hope!

Truth be told, I've been lazy this season with sleuthing screencaps. I'm just paying attention to the story, so I'm not sure of destinations or if I even guessed her F4 beyond the info that [grace] sleuthed. The not knowing is making the show more interesting!

Do you ladies agree that her F4 are likely Colton, Blake, Garrett, and Jason? Any guesses about her F3, F2, and F1?

P.S. And @2ndCampbell, truer words may never have been spoken:
Where does the line form? giggling

I wish I watched more of Des' season. I only saw the finale and I thought Chris' proposal and Des' final words were very sweet.

Jason has my interest because we haven't seen him. We don't know anything about him. His advice to Colton is really insightful, it carries some maturity and it's not to impress Becca. I'm wondering why Becca has a crush on him, other than he possibly reminds her of that guy from "10 Things I Hate About You."

I agree with your F4: Blake, Colton, Garret and Jason. But, I think there's a possibility of Wills sneaking in there. I like what he's shown us. If I'm the Bachelorette, Wills will be in my F4, along with Jason, Jason and Jason. (I really, really don't like Colton and Garrett. 2 people I know are spoiled and keep tellng them that I hope Becca picks neither of them. The 2 ladies are not saying anything nor cracking any facial expressions. And Blake is too possessive whiny to me.)

I don't sleuth either. I don't even know where to begin. I leave that to the experts.

P.S. Last I checked you're in front of me on this dreamy line for :cutiepie's hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:17 pm

^@2ndCampbell, where have you been, lady? You are hilarious! "If I were Bachelorette, Wills will be in my F4 along with Jason, Jason, Jason." rofl I am here for Jason if only because of his hair, his big smile and laugh, and his charisma.

I agree that Wills could easily swap in for someone else to be part of the F4. Really love his energy and his sensitivity towards Becca.

Anyway, I'm still into the season since we're starting to get to the good part though next week looks like a doozy that I could do without!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Friendly reminder, there is no posting in the no spoilers threads if you are spoiled!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 am

I’m still here, still unspoiled, was unable to watch on Monday as I was on a train from Los Angeles to Boston. I won’t be able to watch until Monday.

Who went home? I assume model guy went home. Very interesting there are no blogs from CH or Becca. Especially since CH seems so high on Becca. I keep waiting to love her as the lead, not holding my breath though if it hasn’t happened yet.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING*

+6
locoforbach
Bet2Win
veg_out
Ladybug82
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum