SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:57 pm

OK, now I'm a little scared as I just read about 5 pages of discussion on Colton possibly being the next Bachelor. Super Sleuthers, do you think this is a probable decision? Please, please say no. Please tell me it won't be. Please.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:58 am

Maybe Blake said no because he's with Kristina? Seems they've been "together" this weekend in Denver? Just wondering...

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:52 am

Don't know if this means anything or not or is maybe just a rumor but buried really deep in one of the spoiler threads the next bachelor on reddit was a comment from someone that said their friend is friends with someone that knows Jason and that person was told Jason has taken a 6 month leave of absence from work.

Let me try to put that more succintly: Poster is friend with "A". "A" is friends with "B". "B" knows "C". "C" knows Jason. "C" says that Jason has taken a 6 month leave of absence from work.

Truth or red herring.... who knows. Guess we will all find out on Tuesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:42 pm

I think it is interesting that Jason appears to be in NY (Buffalo) this weekend. Do we know where Blake, Colton and (please no) Ben are?
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:16 pm

barbell wrote:I think it is interesting that Jason appears to be in NY (Buffalo) this weekend. Do we know where Blake, Colton and (please no) Ben are?

Colton and Blake - in Denver, they went to dinner together Friday (Kristina was also there, her and Blake removed their photo tags from the dinner). And per IG stories both appeared to be there again yesterday.

Jason - Buffalo, wings fest

Ben - Michigan, he already took himself out of the running saying he wouldn’t be doing it

I suspect whoever the Bachelor is will fly out Monday.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Bringing this over from early mid August.

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

GuardianAngel wrote:Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:48 pmI saw this last night when I checked to see who he was following. She doesn't follow him back, but when I looked last night, she had an IG story up of her Lauren and friends watching the finale. She was pretend crying, for Blake mentioning they were team Blake. Something to keep in mind if he is TB and if she returns.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Captur66
https://www.instagram.com/balockaye.h/?hl=en

From Blake's locked thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4727p432-bachelor-23-potential-lead-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

August 18th
GuardianAngel wrote:He's a cutie.

I see Kristina is now following him. He followed her first.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4905p12-blake-horstmann-bachelorette-14-discussion-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:38 pm

I just hope ‘they’ do not do him ( Jason) wrong and do a last minute change ...like they did several times... Praying
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:20 pm

SFoster wrote:Maybe Blake said no because he's with Kristina?  Seems they've been "together" this weekend in Denver?  Just wondering...  

The only time they have been actually seen together was Friday night, and they were with five other people including Colton. Blake tends to get seen by fans when he is out and about in Denver, and hasn’t been tagged since Friday might. Plus A friend of Kristina’s who lives in LA (I believe) was also at dinner, so not like she is in Denver visiting by herself. I just think it’s a lot of speculation that they were together this weekend. They could be, but I am not convinced.

I don’t think Blake turned anything down, but I also don’t think it will be him based on the ET source saying he was the least likely of the three. Hopefully I am wrong, IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Do we know where Colton is today?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:Do we know where Colton is today?

Per his IG story, on the golf course in Denver in the last hour. If he disappears from SM tomorrow Monday, might be enroute to NYC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:20 pm

sbolduc wrote:
SFoster wrote:Maybe Blake said no because he's with Kristina?  Seems they've been "together" this weekend in Denver?  Just wondering...  

The only time they have been actually seen together was Friday night, and they were with five other people including Colton. Blake tends to get seen by fans when he is out and about in Denver, and hasn’t been tagged since Friday might. Plus A friend of Kristina’s who lives in LA (I believe) was also at dinner, so not like she is in Denver visiting by herself. I just think it’s a lot of speculation that they were together this weekend. They could be, but I am not convinced.

I don’t think Blake turned anything down, but I also don’t think it will be him based on the ET source saying he was the least likely of the three. Hopefully I am wrong, IMO
Someone tweeted RS today & said Kristina & Blake were grinding on each other at a bar last night. No pics though so make of it what you will.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Oh! Lordie... the plot thickens... 2pop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47