SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Obviously I could wrong, but I don’t think Colton or Blake will be the next lead.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:52 pm

I tend to believe it is going to be Colton. Here is an interesting tie-in that could make the bachelor have a better image with viewers and all of the controversy this season, cystic fibrosis' slogan is "65 Roses". Colton's foundation supports CF.

i don't know, but wouldn't it be great (with all of the bachelor fans world wide) if shining a light on this disease around the world actually brought it closer to a cure?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:53 pm

^^ I think it is going to be Jason that’s my guess right now. Especially with all the Colton hate.

Blake seems to be picking up steam and getting a lot of love recently. Other than one photo this past week, he consistently gets more IG likes than Colton or Jason.

But the people seeing him with Kristina debunks him being it. At the same time someone on reddit said their friend was at the same bar as them and said that the Blake/Kristina grinding rumour was not at all true. So whooooo knows....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:09 pm

I would be VERY VERY disappointed if it is Colton or Josh Murray. I would prefer Ben boring back... As I did not watch becca season, I do not know Jason at all except his physical. So far I am not fond of the grease on his hair, it looks mafioso. I do not find particularly attractive Blake.

Every season I want a new incognito guy so I can learn to like or dislike and not have prejudged ideas... each season we have a recycle lead. Right now IMO prods do not care who as long as he has many supporters/fans.

When is the announcement? At the finale BIP? end-september?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:18 pm

@realitysteve For those tracking IG accounts today to see who’s flying to NY for tmrw’s “Bachelor” announcement on GMA, keep this in mind: there are a few Bach Nation contestants going to NY for a “singles vs couples” game they’re gonna play on GMA tmrw morning as well.

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 87b72b10 NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 86669110 NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:22 pm

If Fleiss et al want to keep messing with us, I can see Colton, Jason, Blake all showing up in NYC tomorrow....the saga continues.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:25 pm

notarose wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

All these references to biblical.
That could fit Colton but I don't recall him being openly religious. Also could fit Jason as when he did a radio interview with Secrest and Tanya he meantioned family & faith. Not sure how well that matches with Blake.
It’s like Fleiss is imitating someone who is prone to using bible quotes on SM. Is there a dark horse?
FWIW Colton's IG bible references Jer 29:11

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:40 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:41 pm

I can see Blake being on DWTS with Sharna (maybe he is following Witney Carson to throw us off). Sharna is the only single female pro left and is known for sexy dancing with shirtless men. JS laugh out loud

I think the next Bachelor is Colton; at this point, it would be so strange to bring out someone else tomorrow morning after all the hoopla. idk I'm prepared for Colton, since we will see his breakup with Tia on BiP tonight. Colton seems like a nice young man, but something is missing RE: being The Bachelor. He seems ambivalent towards women. He didn't seem interested in chasing any of the women in Paradise (including Tia who shamelessly and idiotically chased him) and he certainly didn't chase Becca. To me, he seems unromantic and uninterested in women, in general, and zero sex appeal and very little personality. And he was so unbelievable when he told Becca he loved her; like who believed him? That's why I probably won't watch. He's just so boring. (like Becca laugh out loud)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:49 pm

"right reasons" screams Blake to me regarding DWTS... He cried river at the finale, all the women wanted to marry him to ease his pain... I dunno. If they ever pick a contestant, that would be him or Jason since I heard he came out genuine too.

Colton is handsome enough to reach the female population. We will see him shirtless ad nauseam for sure... could be worse I guess laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:

IMO Young means Colton!!

IMO Blake is smart enough to realize that he has better odds, within BN, of developing a relationship with known variables out there from previous season, where he can date and establish a relationship privately, spending as much time with a person as he wants off camera, than to take a gamble on 25 unknown crazies, none of which he may want to propose to at the end. Not to mention if he's interested in someone else entirely in the Denver area. He still follows his ex and she follows him, and she has not dated anyone since him (no pics in her IG) so maybe they are still seeing each other. Who knows?

ETA: And Blake also saw Becca struggle that last week and yet pick the guy that had questionable values, which she didn't learn about until after she got engaged to him. Maybe Blake (or any of the guys) can see that could happen to them too, since they have no access to sm during filming.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47