SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't hold anything against anyone that hasn't dated a lot. My godchild married her 2nd boyfriend. They've been married for 10 yrs and have two beautiful boys.

She was 29 when she got married. She wasn't going to date anyone she wasn't remotely interested in.
This is a great story, but I assume this happened in real life circumstances? Colton's been in only one short-ish relationship and now he's going to get engaged on a reality show. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

NYC - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:00 pm

It's no different than the other 22 season's. TPTB decide, there are those who love the choice and those who don't. I just had a quick look on his IG. He seems to have a pretty good fan base.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:06 pm

@Astrobach I agree with you. This is one confused boy. But more importantly the show has gone all in with someone over whom there’s an outcry against, who can’t help himself from snapping back at every criticism. Why does there need to be a whole season of this? Honestly I’m surprised the advertisers are willing to pay money for it.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I wonder if RS has been lurking on reddit and posted that because of the thread about the times of the redeye flights...
I was thinking same. For years he lurked, stole and took credit from us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:41 pm

So if it is Colton, do you think his F1 will be a brunette? laugh out loud
Do you know who he reminds me of? Ben
I was not impressed by him at BIP, nor interviews.
I have very mixed feelings if he is TNB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 pm

Personally, I have been disinterested for the past year to 18 months with the franchise. It simply makes it easier to snark and moderate.  Not necessarily in that order hehehe

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:45 pm

I don’t get the storyboard — I just broke Tia’s heart, now I’m coming for the 28 of you???

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:53 pm

Is it not possible Colton will be on GMA for the Couples vs. Singles game?

How can Colton be the lead if, as he himself said on tonight's BIP episode, is "broken?" We can't have a broken Bachelor. Or at least not one who has admitted to being.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:06 pm

^^Good point, @Buckeye_Fan

Somehow, though, that makes me think of Nick.  If he can be Bachelor with his self description of two-time loser, I can easily see “broken” Colton as the lead.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:32 pm

I have nothing against Colton except I don't think he'll be a good lead and the last two Bachelors weren't that great so was hoping for better. Jason would have been much better, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:^^Good point, @Buckeye_Fan

Somehow, though, that makes me think of Nick.  If he can be Bachelor with his self description of two-time loser, I can easily see “broken” Colton as the lead.

The thing is though, there was a swell of love that developed for Nick during his time on BiP, especially with the him vs. Josh storyline that developed. Nick's time on BiP was more akin to Joe. Not exactly the same of course but more so coming out of the season with a lot of new fans and some people changing their feelings about him.

By all accounts, viewers seem to dislike Colton more now than they did after Becca's season wrapped. Definitely seems an odd choice when it seemed like Jason wanted the gig and viewers were rooting for him. I can only assume the producers must think there is something tv-worthy with Colton. We'll see I guess.

Well maybe this will be like the Nick announcement where no one saw it coming and it'll actually be Peter who's the Bachelor instead, laugh out loud.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:38 pm

@lleyki I enjoyed reading your post, good points, until the end. :thud

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47