SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 12:12 pm

So much of what used to be common sense, manners, dignity, sensitivity etc has now been replaced with what is a right. People on both sides appear to be ready and waiting vs a degree of allowance and Forbearance. Ready, shoot, aim vs ready, aim, shoot.
What is the saying: best not to say anything and let others think I am a fool vs saying something and proving it?
And then there’s the flip side: they came for _____ and I said nothing. They came for ______ and I said nothing. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 12:18 pm

@Kashathediva the last part of your post. As a Catholic this happened to the religion during WWII. The church didn’t speak out and more Catholics than Jewish people were in camps. Just a much smaller overall percentage of Catholics. That part of Catholic history is sad and many of my generation don’t even know it. My uncle was a German POW and my first boyfriends French grandfather has been in camps.

Sadly it is easy to sit by and say nothing. My father and uncles who fought and served during WWII are why it is hard for me to stay quiet.

Just my opinion and experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri May 25, 2018 12:46 pm

I really thought the convo was about him hunting and liking pics of Tomi Lahren. I'm not gonna lie...I was shocked...but only for a second. IMO I think both sides get crazy with the name calling when they know for a fact that in real life they're friends with the very people they low-key mock (they just want them to lose during election season).

I think it's telling that Garrett mostly posts pics of him having fun w/friends and fam, only a few hunting pics, and never makes posts highlighting his views yet 'undercover' he goes on to press like on the political stuff he agrees with. IMO Garrett may not want to say the stuff openly because he knows his opinions are unpopular (to say the least) and I'm sure he has friends/fam who he knows disagrees with him.

Bottomline IMO Garrett does not think he's wrong, if anything he think he's patriotic and traditional, I doubt Becca sees it that way and though I can't imagine any situation where this girl is not in tears right now, if Garrett's willing to sweet talk his way out of this and downplay his beliefs (at least openly) I think he's still got Becca IMO. Sorry, but IMO people don't stop loving someone over SM likes (maybe they should because these personality conflicts become the very thing that ends relationships) but they just don't. JMOAA

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 pm

kerriway wrote:I really thought the convo was about him hunting and liking pics of Tomi Lahren. I'm not gonna lie...I was shocked...but only for a second. IMO I think both sides get crazy with the name calling when they know for a fact that in real life they're friends with the very people they low-key mock (they just want them to lose during election season).

I think it's telling that Garrett mostly posts pics of him having fun w/friends and fam, only a few hunting pics, and never makes posts highlighting his views yet 'undercover' he goes on to press like on the political stuff he agrees with. IMO Garrett may not want to say the stuff openly because he knows his opinions are unpopular (to say the least) and I'm sure he has friends/fam who he knows disagrees with him.

Bottomline IMO Garrett does not think he's wrong, if anything he think he's patriotic and traditional, I doubt Becca sees it that way and though I can't imagine any situation where this girl is not in tears right now, if Garrett's willing to sweet talk his way out of this and downplay his beliefs (at least openly) I think he's still got Becca IMO. Sorry, but IMO people don't stop loving someone over SM likes (maybe they should because these personality conflicts become the very thing that ends relationships) but they just don't. JMOAA

The only thing that gives me pause is that all the successful couples will tell you the real love starts after filming. Maybe Becca sticks it out, it is her and honestly Garrett’s decision. He may not want to deal with compromising his inner beliefs.

They have been in fairy tale world. Filming just ended. The real love either starts now or it doesn’t. BTW, every bachelorette except for Jen Scheft was giddy and in love after filming her season, even Emily looked happy immediately after filming. It is as it goes on that things get tough. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm

@stuckinsc Too right, only time will tell.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Here is one excerpt of what is in Becca’s astro forecast
Make things more secure and more stable, but do not start any new projects now. If your expectations are overly optimistic, you may be disappointed, but at least the reasons will become clear. You will see what aspect of reality has interfered with your ideals, and in the future you will be able to take this into account.

Also at this time personal relationships may go through a period of trial. You often feel as if your personal freedom is unduly limited by others. Separations sometimes come about because you feel that that is the only way to achieve freedom. And, in fact, you are usually better off after a separation that occurs during this time.

And Garrett:
You may get to a point where the pressure is unbearable, and then you will make a sudden break for freedom. You may suddenly leave a relationship, an oppressive job or your place of residence, without warning anyone.

It contains even more clues to this crisis and I’m very curious to see how it will unfold in real life. I do believe Garrett is not gonna own up and change or admit he did wrong. This will be a much longer process for him to contemplate.
Again, based on my observations and my opinions. I see his fun side as kind of desperate and creepy now. But there is a level of possible explosiveness that kind of worries me.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Teamee wrote:Wldnt be surprised if he bails on the proposal and no show at the ATFR.  Let’s face it 45plus hrs of knowing yr ‘wife’ and now back in reality with the heat on him and with millions watching AFR national TV (most who prob have no idea he was on the show and spewing this garbage on the net) with the possibility of being called out by CH? He might just think it’s not worth the trouble. Plus isn’t he in sales. Clients and future clients/ his employer wld all be privy to his brand of bigotry? JMO

I had not even considered that possibility. Wow! you bring up a good point. I think they are under contract to attend the ATFR but would tptb really enforce it and bring out all the dirt? Who knows with them, they might think of it as ratings gold. I'm still not sure they will break up.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 3:24 pm

snipped
And then there’s the flip side: they came for _____ and I said nothing. They came for ______ and I said nothing.  Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak up.

Kasha, this above is one of my favorite quotes and one I strive to live by.  Another is Maya Angelou's "when people show you who they are, believe them".    I think some stuff on SM is just dumb ramblings by thoughtless folk.  I think some is actual hate speech.  I am still struggling with where on the spectrum to put Garrett's likes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 4:23 pm

@pavalygurl I get where you’re coming from. I guess I am so burnt out on this show, I’m going to let the couple deal with their own issues and remove myself like I do most of these people.
One of my best and funniest come backs in the last 18 months when in social situations and people start bemoaning or griping about X, Y or Z is simply: don’t look at me didn’t get us here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 4:34 pm

@Kashathediva I hear you.  This show has always been a guilty pleasure, a pause from all the crazy in the world.  Now I feel like I need a pause from the show's crazy!  I will still watch it, but I am so much more jaded about it all.  I feel less crazed today than yesterday, but still, wow! what a mess. I like your come back...I'm gonna steal it laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 pm

BTW . His IG account is still off or closed or unavailable... wonder if he is on his way to meet her? Who is the handler/ producer doing SHV? Do we know?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 5:45 pm

Was the account that we thought was fake, always private?

https://www.instagram.com/garrett.yrigoyen/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia