SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:18 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS tweeted that John Graham was eliminated in Las Vegas (I assume at RC) Upset
aww ... well, it was good while it lasted. First Asian guy to make the Top 10 and he seems really cool Smiley
Too far back for Bachelor chances though. Looks like I’m back to not caring about this season laugh out loud
Perhaps now to BIP and ... DLo? Kendall? Jacqueline? I’m going to start shipping early laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS tweeted that John Graham was eliminated in Las Vegas (I assume at RC) Upset

What in the world. He was the only attractive one (IMO) left. cantstopl

Anyway, where is Jason from? Could those guys be his friends?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:22 pm

BlackHalo wrote:

Jason is not from Viriginia. Originally from NY but lives/works in Seattle now. Just a guess but those guys are probably either the brewer owners or workers.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Alright, so now we know who's left:

Lincoln
Colton
Jason
Blake H.
Garrett
Leo
Chris R.
Will
Conner

Who do you guys think is going to get the next 1-1 date?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 pm

SeekAny wrote:Here’s a pic from inside the brewery. She just lights up, that smile. He doesn’t really do it for me, but she looks happy.

https://instagram.com/p/BhSQqU3hGUA/

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Fc912b10
I wasn't really feeling him looks wise going off all the pics in his thread but he's kinda doing it for me in this one imo. & Becca looks super pretty & happy with him. They cute. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

Jason is not from Viriginia. Originally from NY but lives/works in Seattle now. Just a guess but those guys are probably either the brewer owners or workers.

Those guys have coats on their chairs. Seem more like guests to me. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Oh no!  :tissuebox Upset

She looks happy in the pictures with Jason though :yes:

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm

I would imagine they knew Becca would the be the 'ette sometime in January. That leaves plenty of time to plan the dates and locations before filming started with her in mind IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:16 pm

flojo031 wrote:Alright, so now we know who's left:

Lincoln
Colton
Jason
Blake H.
Garrett
Leo
Chris R.
Will
Conner

Who do you guys think is going to get the next 1-1 date?
I am kinda hoping for Chris to get it but I think it’ll be Leo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:18 pm

I find Jason pretty cute in that photo, and Becca seems to like him if her body language is anything to go by. They have the same smile. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:39 pm

ishkabaha wrote:A Facebook post has a little video of them getting off the trolley, doing a little filming outside, then heading into The Veil Brewing.  The link to the video by itself.

Has this been posted yet?  A picture of the smooching on the trolley?

IDK it doesn't look like to me that she's really into him. On the trolly, is one of her hands on his chest, and the other is sticking out? In the walking pic it looks like there's a third person, maybe producer, but they aren't walking close together. In the bar pic, she is leaning into him, but the rest of her body is not close to him. I'm going to guess, he goes home next.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 pm

That date look very stilted IMO. But who knows. People said that about dates last season and they ended up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish