SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:24 pm

We aren't going to post personal information. If anyone is curious I'm sure it can be found but we won't be providing the source. TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Minney Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Wonder if that was a house Arie and Becca looked at?giggling Very cute though and probably best they get more privacy.

Regarding Arie's RE career it's very doubtful he alone sold $13M last year when he was hardly there but he's probably part of a team and that number reflects all of their sales. It was posted on another forum that Arie only had two listings himself and one was a property he owned and the other owned by his parents. While Arie does okay he is not independently wealthy, IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:05 am

havadrpepper wrote:That's good they bought a house but why in the heck would you put a picture of it in the article????

scratch

It makes it easier for the fan girls to find and they can more easily prepare by scoping out emegency escape paths. You know...just in case someone comes home early.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 am

Nice house. Good for these couples to buy a house together and start fresh. Hope the neighbors are nicer cantstopl

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 22 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 22 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:11 am

sosleepy wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Reddit posters found it on zillow.com and one reddit poster lives in the neighborhood and recognized the house right away.  The link was posted by someone else and deleted but from clues, I was able to find it myself.  All I'll say is it is not in Scottsdale.

How much did it sell for? Just curious. 

Also, bigger Q is if Lauren is on the papers, or if this is primarily Arie’s home and she’s just living there (which would actually be the smarter, more logical decision imo). 

I think it’s interesting to note he wanted the fixer upper (like he purchased for Courtney that was such a bonding experience for them), but Lauren wanted something new. She’s not the first woman he’s purchased a home for. laugh out loud

Congrats to them, regardless. Nice home.

someone on reddit said they paid way too much...in 2017 it was bought for 335k and flipped and now Larie apparently bought it for 899k .... which apparently is overpriced for the area? i wouldn't know though but it does sound like a fair bit for that house?....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:03 am

How much roughly does a house like that cost in a city like Scottsdale? Asking out of professional curiosity

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:37 am

yana_bach wrote:How much roughly does a house like that cost in a city like Scottsdale? Asking out of professional curiosity

Well it's actually in Phoenix and listed at $870,000 but the value estimate was about $100K less and hopefully they offered less than that. Most realtors will tell you that while Zillow has good info and data their valuations can be way off and not to be taken too much as fact. Regardless I'm sure their dogs will enjoy the space.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:15 am

havadrpepper wrote:Reddit posters found it on zillow.com and one reddit poster lives in the neighborhood and recognized the house right away.  The link was posted by someone else and deleted but from clues, I was able to find it myself.  All I'll say is it is not in Scottsdale.

Do people on Reddit have nothing better to do than scope out the whereabouts of their home? laugh out loud Sounds like RS hiding in the bushes somewhere. hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 am

There are many real estate agents that can earn well over $13Million in one year and not have one single listing. It's called working with buyers. I don't know how anyone could possibly know how many listings an agent has had in one year. If someone can explain that to me, I'd appreciate it. If you look at a realtor's website today, it doesn't tell you how many listings they've had in the last year. Also you can look at a real estate agent's website and there will be a ton of listings, and not one of them are their's. Maybe it's different in Arizona.

The reason we do not post personal information is because opinions turn into facts. We have no way of knowing if they paid fair market price, without being there, inspecting the house, being aware of current marekt conditions, and comparing homes that were similar that have sold.

A house is worth what the buyer's are willing to pay for it depending on what's available on the market, their personal list of wants, and what has been sold in the area. Arie is a r/e agent, I'm sure he is well aware of the value in the home, days on the market, and has looked at comparable figures. Also, the figures being thrown around are the list price, and not the sold price. Therefore speculating he paid too much is not accurate because I don't know any of the above details. Zillow takes an average of prices sold in the area. There could be multi million dollar homes sold in the area and homes that are less in the million dollar range.

As far as Arie's success being tied to Daddy, I'm trying to figure out how that would be possible. His father doesn't drive his race cars for him. His father doesn't place in races for him. If we are talking about selling homes referred to him by his father, that's no different than any r/e agent who approaches family first to add to their list of contacts, or family referring them to others for business.

All opinions because of many years of experience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:As far as Arie's success being tied to Daddy, I'm trying to figure out how that would be possible. His father doesn't drive his race cars for him. His father doesn't place in races for him. If we are talking about selling homes referred to him by his father, that's no different than any r/e agent who approaches family first to add to their list of contacts, or family referring them to others for business.
If he did, Arie Jr. might've actually won something laugh out loud 

JMSO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:37 am

I found it on Zillow.  Very nice starter home for them.  Love the updates.  Very clean lines, bright and modern and a very unique driveway.  Good for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:53 am

Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the real estate industry @GuardianAngelyes

Regarding other opinions posted, Arie is not part of a "team" that shared in his $13 million in sales last year. As a real estate agent, he is under the guidance of a real estate broker at the real estate agency referenced on various sites. All is a matter of record and can be checked by anyone having the time or energy to do so. 

Arie has three active listings - which means he is representing the seller in the sale of the property. Two of the three are listed at over $1.2 million each. Not bad, IMO. Keep working hard Arie and Lauren!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp