SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 3:16 pm

I don't see it in our stats thread. Maybe @Aunties_Love has a FD order chart and will post it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 02, 2018 3:29 pm

After thinking about it more, there are probably a lot of factors that go into it.

Garrett could still be her F1, maybe producers told her that the most fun date was 2nd. Or it could be this strategic pattern used by producers and Blake is her pick. Who knows....

Legit question: How does RS know the order the guys are going in? Is it a producer telling him this information? We have the Becca/Jason images - did someone send him an image of Becca and Garrett from yesterday that he hasn't released? (he would have released it i bet...)

So weird that he already knows this stuff.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Even a pattern can be broken, if there’s one. Jmo.
Remember how the recent f1s got ep 5 date in Bette history? Didn’t Colton get it this year and he’s eliminated?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 02, 2018 3:41 pm

That is exactly what I was going to bring. The stats for Epi 5 dates as a front runner does not apply for Becca’s season...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 3:43 pm

It would make sense to me if the lead saved the final FD for the F1 which I'm sure they have a good idea who that person is IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Which tells me that maybe Becca is well liked enough by producers and crew to have a little more say in the most important last days and weeks planning or at least choice of who she wants when. They will manipulate everything when they edit anyway...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 02, 2018 3:52 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree but what IF it is easier to say goodbye to the last one because you KNOW who (2) you are keeping and seeing soon after? Just speculating because we are using RS order and we do not have 100% certainty of it yet. We only know Jason went first because of SM.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed May 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Do we know how many f1  when they had there fd is there a pattern that f1 is always shown last
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 02, 2018 4:05 pm

@Astrobach It depends on the time frame and when she last saw her intended F1 and would she feel she would enjoy the last FD more once the other two are completed. OTOH she may have no choice and TPTB purposely schedule the F1 FD first, more time inbetween without seeing him, also her mind could be elsewhere while she's on the remaining two FD's. This is when we normally see a switch in edit/behaviour from the lead. JMO's.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 02, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 02, 2018 4:05 pm

No insight to order of FD for F1, but IIRC, and SCIIW, the "walk around town, visit the market place FD" has often been F3's FD (so Jason F3?)

Saving the best for last - F1 gets last FD- makes sense to me. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 02, 2018 4:16 pm

There’s always travel and the daytime portion to consider.  

If Becca wants her F1 to have a certain locale or activity (riding elephants, boat trip in Phuket, etc.) they may need to schedule that on a certain day based on local operators.

I agree that it would be ideal to save her final FD for her F1, but it might be beyond her and even producers control.  

Also, she just may not be sure of her F1 yet.  There’s that possibility, too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 02, 2018 4:18 pm

Yes, maybe. As we saw just a few snippets of the whole day. I think the one who gets a ‘ boat’ Date is usually a good one...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou