SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

snipped

Can I just get Cam please (like a whole season of just Cam) Is that too much to ask for TPTB? *sigh* Cam's too good for these shows but he's always going to be the one I want to see more of. Praying

Prediction: I think we'll get Cam.  

IMO his Bach shine is starting to fade a little.  He poo-poohed the idea of going on the first season, but it was quite successful (with fans - the relationships not so much laugh out loud) and IMO he might now view it differently.  I think the time is right for him to want to refresh people's memories and get a little boost to his profile.  

Do you still follow him?  Is he dating?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:45 am

Omg Richie and Brooke in BIP would be perfecto
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:39 am

WHAT.  THE.  HELL.

EXCLUSIVE: Richie Strahan and Alex Nation cast in Bachelor in Paradise

After a very public romantic whirlwind which culminated in the shock twist of Alex Nation moving under the same roof with another woman, the reality TV beauty is set to have another chance at rekindling a spark with Richie Strahan - but she is likely to take a better offer.

The pair’s romantic journey gripped Australia when Richie spectacularly chose Alex in 2016.

But it all ended a year later with reports that Richie did not do enough to manage the geographical challenges posed by him living 2700 kilometres away in Perth.

Now New Idea can exclusively reveal production
 company Warner Bros. and Channel Ten have been working for
 months to convince the pair to sign on for the next season of Bachelor 
in Paradise, which will commence filming in November. And they have agreed.

Source

No, No, No, NOOOOOO.

ETA:  James confirmed to DM he's split from the GF.  He's definitely headed to Paradise, IMO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:01 am

Bringing over from BetteAU thread  
Enough wrote:https://www.newidea.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise-richie-strahan-and-alex-nation-cast

Also both Richie and Alex will be on BIP
@Enough @Bobette I remember last year New Idea said Richie was going on and he said no. I'd like him on but not sure he will go. Alex I'd bet she'd jump at it but not sure either if she will and don't want her. I'd be surprised if they'd both be on at the same time.

Will see what happens when filming starts in November. Will need to watch potential contestants SM if they're MIA in November as that will be the biggest indicator  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:30 am

Richie solo, sure, give him a shot.  Alex, no, I'm not even slightly interested thanks (though IA, she'd jump at the opportunity).  Richie AND Alex, no no no IMO.  Just way too much baggage there - it would make for awkward, uncomfortable viewing, IMO.  I don't want to see ANY ex-couples on there at the same time - that goes for Keira & Jarrod and Megan & Jake especially. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:17 am

HodanG wrote:Omg Richie and Brooke in BIP would be perfecto
If I remember Richie he is into blondes laugh out loud ... maybe Sophie and Richie  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f60d And cam with Brooke? But yes please tptb make this happen ! These four would be gold Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:22 pm

Richie and Alex together would be awkward to the max, please let this not happen. ITA, Alex is such a fame whore she would 100% do it if asked. Richie I'm not so sure about, I think he has really shyed away from the franchise, and SM stuff, so he may not be keen. I'd say James is a lock for sure, and would love to see Cam on BIP, or still Cam as Bach.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Richie and Alex together would be awkward to the max, please let this not happen. ITA, Alex is such a fame whore she would 100% do it if asked. Richie I'm not so sure about, I think he has really shyed away from the franchise, and SM stuff, so he may not be keen. I'd say James is a lock for sure, and would love to see Cam on BIP, or still Cam as Bach.

Brooke's apparently interested in Alex.  no no

The Bachelor's Brooke Blurton might have dramatically walked out of the mansion on Wednesday ending her chances with Nick Cummins.

But the Indigenous youth worker, 23, still appears to have her eye on a someone from the show.

Speaking to New Idea magazine on Thursday, Brooke gushed over season four winner Alex Nation, who identifies as bisexual.

'I think she's absolutely beautiful,' she told the publication.    

'I don't know her that well... We live in different states but maybe we will cross paths.'

Sounds like a BiP storyline in the making

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6236077/The-Bachelors-Brooke-Blurton-gushes-former-winner-Alex-Nation.html

Maybe TPTB want to do what they did with Ali last year and have their next Leads go through the BiP sausage machine first.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 pm

OMFG the storylines would be endless!! laugh out loud love triangle brooke, alex and richie...or sophie, richie and alex getting jealous of their relationship laugh out loud and the only couple to come out of it will be brooke and alex and sophie next bette Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f60d ..... i could keep going but i would so watch them all
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Let’s be real guys, If both Richie and Alex were to be cast, viewers will go crazy! It will sure in hell make good Tele, and I personally adore Richie and would love to see him back on the screens!! I really want him to find everlasting love (if only Nikki was single, I would’ve loved to watch Richie and Nikki rekindle their love on BIP, now that would be a great ending for the nation (no pun intended)
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:49 pm

HodanG wrote:Let’s be real guys, If both Richie and Alex were to be cast, viewers will go crazy! It will sure in hell make good Tele, and I personally adore Richie and would love to see him back on the screens!! I really want him to find everlasting love (if only Nikki was single, I would’ve loved to watch Richie and Nikki rekindle their love on BIP, now that would be a great ending for the nation (no pun intended)

There was never any love to rekindle IMO. Editing did it's trick, just like this season with Brooke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:58 pm

@Sprite IA, there was no love at all. Just another editing project to make it look that way as we've seen and sleuthed many seasons now.

I'd like to see Richie on BIP but Alex I could do without.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem