SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by philphan Thu May 24, 2018 9:28 am

Rolly wrote:Becca is absolutely glowing with happiness so if Garrett is the guy that makes her feel this way cheerleader  I hope he is her HEA and they can make this work.

As badly as I wanted to know it’s disappointing to have the F1 so obvious. Doesn’t seem like they were even trying to hide it with the FIR promotion. TPTB either didn’t care to keep it a secret or were just sloppy. Disappointed for Becca as I’m sure it would have been more fun to have the ending unknown. You can’t deny that is Garrett in those pictures so how will she respond in interviews?

In the end I’m happy she is so happy!

You make a good point about future interviews. Becca can't say "you'll have to wait and see" when the finale photos are floating all over. I'm guessing the PR department will be doing some preemptive "damage control" today.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 24, 2018 9:33 am

I might be one of the few, but I’ve grown to like that the FIR guy has ended up being the F1 the last four years in a row. It tells me that the ladies know what they want and I think it’s actually sweet that they’re so taken with someone on the first night and then the relationship just continues to grow throughout.

I will say that in a lot of the pictures and videos we saw of her with blake, she did seem genuinely very into him, so I think it will still be fun to see her with him too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 24, 2018 9:40 am

TMZ sure did spoiled things for RS. I bet he comes out today whining. laugh out loud
Congrats to the happy couple. Btw, Becca's body is banging!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 24, 2018 9:50 am

Rolly wrote:Becca is absolutely glowing with happiness so if Garrett is the guy that makes her feel this way cheerleader  I hope he is her HEA and they can make this work.

As badly as I wanted to know it’s disappointing to have the F1 so obvious. Doesn’t seem like they were even trying to hide it with the FIR promotion. TPTB either didn’t care to keep it a secret or were just sloppy. Disappointed for Becca as I’m sure it would have been more fun to have the ending unknown. You can’t deny that is Garrett in those pictures so how will she respond in interviews?

In the end I’m happy she is so happy!

But before the TMZ spoiler, a lot of posters were questioning FIR = F1, because it was so obvious that it could not be true. I think no matter what TBTP does, people will question and doubt.

Now the indisputable pictures are out, is anyone still going to sleuth? I will! Watching the feet for SHV is always fun for me.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 24, 2018 10:00 am

RS just posted an update. He claimed the person that shared the photos with TMZ contacted him first. Of. course he mentioned the person got paid. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 24, 2018 10:09 am

I mean if I had those pics I’d go to the source willing to pay me too. no idea

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 87b72b10 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 86669110 goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 10:10 am

Of course they did. I heard RS was even invited by MF himself to the Maldives to witness everything firsthand in order to peg it correctly the first time out the gate.
In fact, Becca is not really kissing Garrett in those photos. It’s really RS. Becca is expressing her gratitude toward him for making her FRC so special.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 am

ElonM wrote:RS just posted an update. He claimed the person that shared the photos with TMZ contacted him first. Of. course he mentioned the person got paid. laugh out loud

Why in the world would they go to him??? He really does have a grandiose view of himself. stupid
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 24, 2018 10:21 am

I think if he knew about them he would have hinted pics would be coming out of the FRC.  He is just trying to save his reputation, IMO.  What little he has.

I love that he was beaten to the punch.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 24, 2018 10:43 am

Not really a fan of the guy, but if she's happy, I'm happy for her.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu May 24, 2018 10:48 am

@bleuberry Me either, hope that im wrong but a bit indifferent to him so far. As long as he adores her then i'll support them.

Wonder how ABC is going to spin all of this, making last minute edits? I mean, the season is spoiled, no more surprises, I can imagine them being super pissed laugh out loud.

But really, really curious how they'll spin this. Or maybe they wont care since most of the audience dont follow tmz and online spoilers

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 11:04 am

RS said that he comes off really dorky and incredibly nice in the premiere, so I'm guessing he'll be well-liked (doesn't seem like he'll get the usual F1 edit, but more of a Peter type of edit of "will he commit?"), but yeah, I'm not a fan and I'm not super optimistic about this relationship's longevity. The trend of me feeling meh about F1s continues!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl