SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bluwavz Thu May 24, 2018 11:12 am

Yeah I'm bummed. sad I'm just glad I didn't let myself get invested in any other outcome this time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 11:18 am

The last 'ette chose the guy that made her happy as well. He wasn't well liked by a long shot.

Whatever the outcome once the show airs and how SM feels about Garrett I hope they can ignore any negativity and get on with their life.

He's definitely not my type of guy, I'm sure she doesn't care, laugh out loud but her smile says it all, and IMHO that's all that matters. I'm looking forward to watching and looking for editing clues and of course most importantly hand placement!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 11:26 am

Sorry for the double post, I forgot to say, what's up with the daylight FRC?

Also, looking forward to SHV's scoops so we can see more of his personality. And lastly, I tried to calculate the timing of the removal of the IG link when that was sleuthed, and found it to be the day after the FRC, early Maldives time. I'm going back to try and find it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 24, 2018 11:34 am

I'm just happy for Becca and have no reason to believe that she didn't pick the best guy for her. I don't even consider him a baddy. Lots of people hunt, including some of my family & friends. I don't have to like it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 11:37 am

Congrats to Becca and Garrett!  She looks really happy post show. 

This is the first time photos have gotten out of the FRC ceremony winner since Ben and Courtney.  They are always super private on this shoot.  Other than Elan not being there (I think we sleuthed that), I wonder what other production differences there were. 

TPTB secured many other FRC private beach locales, e.g. JoJo/Jordan, Ashley/Ben, Des/Chris, Andi/Josh, Ali/Roberto and the list goes on.  Not a good look for production, IMO.  I imagine Millsy having a baby temper tantrum right about now.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 am

ElonM wrote:RS just posted an update. He claimed the person that shared the photos with TMZ contacted him first. Of. course he mentioned the person got paid. laugh out loud

The TMZ report was posted 1am Pacific 3am RS time, posted by @ReneeM at 4am Eastern. If someone approached RS first, not sure exactly when he claims he was approached, why would he not throw it out there asap.

It's funny that TMZ didn't even know the difference between Blake and Garrett. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

I'm with @GuardianAngel... the sleuthing should continue.

I like them together and feel they are a match (like she says he is her missing puzzle piece) but you never know. Sleuthing the SHV should give us more of a feel to their relationship.  Like I want to know how many times they sneak away to see each other outside the office SHV giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

According to what RS posted, he received the email from the lady May 23 at 5:52 AM.  He replied and told her he didn't pay for pictures and never heard back.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu May 24, 2018 11:45 am

Ladybug82 wrote:According to what RS posted, he received the email from the lady May 23 at 5:52 AM.  He replied and told her he didn't pay for pictures and never heard back.

And he posted the email. I see no reason to doubt him on this.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 24, 2018 11:53 am

Yeah RS actually posted the email. I think it's legit. I love that they didn't just give it to him, which must be killing him laugh out loud.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 11:54 am

She said her favorite thing about her fiancé is that "he put up with me the entire journey" that is sweet. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 24, 2018 11:57 am

albean99 wrote:I'm just happy for Becca and have no reason to believe that she didn't pick the best guy for her. I don't even consider him a baddy. Lots of people hunt, including some of my family & friends. I don't have to like it.

For me, t wasn’t even just the hunting. I just don’t like guns or knives and personally don’t like it when people show off their weapons on social media. I think some are already jokingly giving him the baddy title because his social media already caused a stir, which IMO caused him to make his profile private again and then he deleted a majority of those pictures.

To each their own. I do find him the most physically attractive out of the F3 and he seems like a nice guy. If he makes Becca happy then I’m all for it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl