SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kel_22 Fri May 25, 2018 10:38 pm

I will see what Garrett is like and how he treats Becca once the show airs, I really am hoping that he learns from all this and changes his ways.

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 pm

I didn’t see his account before it was taken down but I assume he had other likes besides these.  Even if she in some crazy world asked him about his social media activity I am sur3 he could truthfully say I follow  xx sports team or whatever.  Ask about mine it’s a lot of this crazy show, NASCAR, Hawkeyes, and CNN hosts.  I am all over the board and I assume his was as well.  

I do not agree with the posts he liked but that is not the only side of him,  we make these people one dimensional when the6 are not.  It’s up to Becca to determine what and who he really is.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Sorry if this was posted I just found it interesting

https://instagram.com/p/BjM1ImZlSnJ/

I think that says it all IMHO.

"I'm very political, but I don't need that" "and I want to stay open to everyone" "so I'll say apolitical" "because if they are passionate about something else then that's great"

I think she’s saying she’s political but her partner doesn’t have to be. She’s open to someone not sharing her passion about political issues ..... he can be passionate about something else. I don’t think she is aware of Garrett’s beliefs at all.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 11:09 pm

When I listened to CH in one of the interviews, and I totally forget which one, he mentioned Becca didn't need his help. That to me said she made up her mind early on, and didn't need arm chair talks.

I just listened to another vid where Becca said she did in fact fall for two guys, which reminded me of CH saying in that same interview above, she now realizes what Arie when through and he didn't know if she'd go down that same road. He IMO knows exactly what road she was going to take because there is a script in place.

The road IMHO is the lead apparently always falls for the f2 remaining, but rarely does and knows exactly who they want.

Something attracted Becca to Garrett. At the time of giving him the FIR she would know nothing about him. As the show went on, we don't know how much more she learned about him, but yet she still chose him. If he is as crazy about her and she is of him, and it can stick, somehow they can get through the insanity that is about to hit them via SM media and viewers reaction IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 11:18 pm

@GuardianAngel omg what a GREAT example.
Like let me know if I am not bending over a)enough b)correctly c) please help me to totally meet ur needs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 11:22 pm

She may end up feeling that while she does love him, she doesn't like him very much.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 11:42 pm

pavalygurl wrote:She may end up feeling that while she does love him, she doesn't like him very much.
Shades of 7 yr old Ross.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri May 25, 2018 11:56 pm

cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 26, 2018 12:03 am

"I had a pretty good picker".

Oh, famous last words. Reminds me of Elan's tweet that people who say they have good judgment definitely do not have good judgment and Amanda tweeting a gif of herself saying that.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 am

Jmoaa her picker has always been up her azz.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat May 26, 2018 12:34 am

sorry if this was posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 26, 2018 1:10 am

Joy15 wrote:sorry if this was posted.

I hate to be shallow but these men are so blah. Garrett's personality sucks but I really thought he'd be better looking in motion. He isn't. Where are the hotties. no no JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl