SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 11:57 am

Thanks for clarifying RS. I thought he was given the info aka the pics but didn't post them soon enough.

Now I'm curious who that was, laugh out loud it couldn't be just a vacationer that close could it? Or maybe taken with a special zoom lens from their own resort.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 pm

The email said it was someone celebrating their honeymoon at the same resort.  They also had numerous pics of the crew and were on a flight with crew members talking about rose ceremonies.  Production was super lax it seems.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 12:04 pm

Diana wrote:
She said her favorite thing about her fiancé is that "he put up with me the entire journey" that is sweet.  Smiley

What! Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do? I mean that’s to me a given or a boot out the door. Why would she even consider otherwise would be puzzling to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 24, 2018 12:05 pm

@Kashathediva Yeah. If he couldn't put up with her on a free, all expense paid vacation with 0 real life stressors, she's got a problem laugh out loud.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Becca has said in a few interviews she had to follow her heart. Her F1 may not be the most liked but that is okay JMO at the end of the day we don't have to be with him she does imo

Ash2214 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm just happy for Becca and have no reason to believe that she didn't pick the best guy for her. I don't even consider him a baddy. Lots of people hunt, including some of my family & friends. I don't have to like it.

For me, t wasn’t even just the hunting. I just don’t like guns or knives and personally don’t like it when people show off their weapons on social media. I think some are already jokingly giving him the baddy title because his social media already caused a stir, which IMO caused him to make his profile private again and then he deleted a majority of those pictures..
I am sorry but that is just not true. He never deleted any more photos from when he went pubic to private to public again. He has only deleted one post and that was before he went public in the first place. JMO.

Someone did create a fake account for him (none of his friends or family follow that account and he posted on the real one) that deleted those photos but they are on his public page. I don't like the photos either but I just don't want false info being thrown around about him deleting stuff he didn't. All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 24, 2018 12:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Kashathediva Yeah. If he couldn't put up with her on a free, all expense paid vacation with 0 real life stressors, she's got a problem laugh out loud.
I don’t know, some of the women leads act like insane asylum patients and their f1’s really do need to put up with them to make it to the end, so I can see it. In many ways, real life is less stressful than the show, or at least, differently stressful than the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 12:17 pm

@Diana

I agree. I really don't like the fact that the fake IG account gets thrown around out there all the time. IMO he is very upfront about who he is and not trying to hide things. The only thing I did notice on his IG is no photos of the ex-wife. However, if there were any at all, they may have been scrubbed when they split which was 2 years ago. And, since none of us knew who the guy was at that time, we can't say one way or another if that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 12:19 pm

There are very real diffences between Becca and Garrett and their view of the world. She seems to be very much in love but still in the bubble and they haven’t really confronted some of these issues. I will be very interested to see how they navigate this. I have always admired her willingness to take strong stands and speak her mind. The red flags do make me cautious though.

There are many things to really like about Garrett. He has a great sense of humor and is close to and loves his family. He is handsome and has committed to a relationship before and is willing to try again. He is employed. If he is the one she chose I am excited to see their journey. I hope they show us the love story.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 12:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:
She said her favorite thing about her fiancé is that "he put up with me the entire journey" that is sweet.  Smiley

What! Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do? I mean that’s to me a given or a boot out the door.  Why would she even consider otherwise would be puzzling to me.

Yeah, I don't like this. I understood it when Rachel made a similar comments about their SHVs, since the girl is A LOT (in the best way), but Becca seems super chill and low-key. This just makes me feel like the relationship is unbalanced. Maybe this is just my dislike of Garret talking though. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 pm

She is happy and that’s all I can wish for her. I don’t know what will happen after this is all over but I wish her the best. She seems like a genuine person imo

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 B5154510
goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 7406be10

https://instagram.com/p/BjKh0NNBP8n/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Aria wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:

What! Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do? I mean that’s to me a given or a boot out the door.  Why would she even consider otherwise would be puzzling to me.

Yeah, I don't like this. I understood it when Rachel made a similar comments about their SHVs, since the girl is A LOT (in the best way), but Becca seems super chill and low-key. This just makes me feel like the relationship is unbalanced. Maybe this is just my dislike of Garret talking though. IMO.

I don't like it because it makes it seem like she dragged Blake and Jason along for the ride when she knew it was Garrett the entire time.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 12:26 pm

alwaystulips wrote:The email said it was someone celebrating their honeymoon at the same resort.  They also had numerous pics of the crew and were on a flight with crew members talking about rose ceremonies.  Production was super lax it seems.

Unfortunately, knowing who she picks takes away some of the excitement and I would think gives them (the couple and TPTB) less incentive to hide things. I was looking forward to the sleuthing of the their SHV but now what’s the point?!? TPTB really screwed this up! hissyfit
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl