SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bleuberry Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 am

FWIW, I don't think TPTB will go anywhere near this Garrett drama. It'll play out like any other season, and they will deal with it together off camera post finale on their own. I don't think it'll be a storyline at all, or make much buzz beyond a couple internet forums. JMO.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by cookielover12 Sat May 26, 2018 1:22 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Joy15 wrote:sorry if this was posted.

I hate to be shallow but these men are so blah. Garrett's personality sucks but I really thought he'd be better looking in motion. He isn't. Where are the hotties. no no JMO.

I agree, I thought Garrett would look better in motion but he's not. His eyes are weirdly spaced apart JMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat May 26, 2018 1:38 am

Agreed  . Comparing the men on this season with Georgia Love (AU 2)  season eyedrool , its like 1.5 vs 9 on a scale of 10 . so Meh for my taste laugh out loud

Last edited by Joy15 on Sat May 26, 2018 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat May 26, 2018 1:39 am

cookielover12 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Joy15 wrote:sorry if this was posted.

I hate to be shallow but these men are so blah. Garrett's personality sucks but I really thought he'd be better looking in motion. He isn't. Where are the hotties. no no JMO.

I agree, I thought Garrett would look better in motion but he's not. His eyes are weirdly spaced apart JMO.

Watching this, and knowing what kind of views and opinions Garrett holds, just makes him instantly unattractive to me. He seems like a real "dude". Just another Ross type, probably.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 am

This is just my own opinion and theory..

Since Kaitlyn, Jojo and Rachel told Becca that they are happily engaged to their FIR and first kiss, I think that got into her head thinking that whoever she happens to give it to (Garrett) should be the guy for her. I think the thought of the success from the past bachelorette's were in the back of her head the whole time. Even though she probably did have alot of feelings for Garrett, she probably went with her guts because of the past bachelorette's having "success" picking their FIR and first kiss guy.

I honestly think she could have had it all with Blake. For what we've seen so far, he is amazing and there aren't any bad signs either. Also heard he is a great guy coming from his friends(?) from back home who wished him luck and etc on his IG posts about being on the show.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat May 26, 2018 2:47 am

cookielover12 wrote:This is just my own opinion and theory..

Since Kaitlyn, Jojo and Rachel told Becca that they are happily engaged to their FIR and first kiss, I think that got into her head thinking that whoever she happens to give it to (Garrett) should be the guy for her. I think the thought of the success from the past bachelorette's were in the back of her head the whole time. Even though she probably did have alot of feelings for Garrett, she probably went with her guts because of the past bachelorette's having "success" picking their FIR and first kiss guy.

I honestly think she could have had it all with Blake. For what we've seen so far, he is amazing and there aren't any bad signs either. Also heard he is a great guy coming from his friends(?) from back home who wished him luck and etc on his IG posts about being on the show.

Oh ABSOLUTELY what those girls told her night 1 got to her head. IMO after that FIR, she didn't give anyone else a real fair shot except maybe somewhat Blake and Jason. For the rest of the time she just played the game. That's why RS knew it was Garrett week 5. Because probably the producers knew as well. (i'm assuming it's a producer who gives him the detailed info, like the order of fantasy suites, frontrunner, etc.)

I'm so over this FIR pattern and am going to be praying for it to not continue next year.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 26, 2018 3:08 am

IMO it's still too early to say who got a fair shot and who didn't, or how Becca went about each relationship. It'll be interesting to see it play out for sure.

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 26, 2018 6:26 am

cookielover12 wrote:This is just my own opinion and theory..

Great post. My only question is why did she give Garrett the FIR if she thought Blake was all of that and a bag of chips? laugh out loud I know we can't answer that because we weren't there, but that's the first question that popped into my mind.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat May 26, 2018 6:49 am

@LoveDovez impossible since Blake was one of the ATFR guys?...that would be too revealing Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat May 26, 2018 6:50 am

Becca in Vegas

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 7:00 am

So I just rewatched pretty much all the videos, interviews and promos of Becca and what is repeated over and over is she was looking for someone that is HONEST and Loyal, Open and welcoming to people around him, close to family. So where does Garrett now fits in with these qualities AFTER she found out all the IG stuff. That would be very disingenuous of her, I think, to just slide all that under the rug, because ‘ she’s in LUVR’ . As I mentioned previously, this weekend is the time to try and get clarity on the extent of their differences and if there is any possible compromise or resolution after exposing the truth. Now, how much ‘truth’ will be revealed on G’s part is the big question. Especially if he feels justified in his beliefs. I also sensed some insecurity from this ‘ independent woman ‘ where she said ‘ he had to put out with me’ as the main quality that she valued, and also, ‘ he better marry me ‘ . I felt for the first time, that she is really under a veil, blinded by her hopes and illusions as opposed to seeing him and their relationship as a STARTING point to really get to know if and how they can make it work. Maybe I’m over analyzing, but her choices of men and the very short amount of time between them tells me she WANTS to find love but may not be entirely ready to face what she needs versus what she wants and if what she found is any of that.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 26, 2018 8:52 am

I do think a lot of assumptions are being made. I don't think Bachelorettes ever choose the person they think they're supposed to choose (like Arie and Chris did, IMO), they always just choose the guy they're most into no matter the red flags, unless he leaves first. And I think Becca was just most into Garrett. I also think that we're all just elevating Blake to royalty just because, well, in comparison to Garrett, he kind of is. But, in reality, we don't really know anything about him or his relationship with Becca or if he truly is heartbroken. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl