SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We do not link to any posts from any forums. We can paraphrase what we read, and give the forum credit by mentioning their forum name.

Thank-you for clarifying!

For those interested, the one particular instagram like that was shared by @Jotz00 on reddit was that Garrett liked a conspiracy theory post accusing a Parkland shooting survivor and high school student of being a crisis actor.

I know there are other screenshots of other things he's liked, but that one particularly is just... gross.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 24, 2018 2:58 pm

mslat92 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We do not link to any posts from any forums. We can paraphrase what we read, and give the forum credit by mentioning their forum name.

For those interested, the one particular instagram like that was shared by @Jotz00 on reddit was that Garrett liked a conspiracy theory post accusing a Parkland shooting survivor and high school student of being a crisis actor.

I know there are other screenshots of other things he's liked, but that one particularly is just... gross.

Absolutely idiotic and disgusting IMO.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 2:59 pm

mslat92 wrote:

My heart breaks for Becca. This will not be ok with her. Why didn’t this come out before now?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Thu May 24, 2018 3:01 pm

I am hoping he apologizes for all this once it is picked up by the media but you know what they say a leopard can't change its spots.

I was so happy seeing Becca happy and ugh this I am just sad for her, don't know how she can get past this once she finds out considering the kind of person she is.

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Just yikes. It's hard to even want to watch the season at this point but I will because I truly like Becca just feel for her right now. Talk about having an "off" picker JMO. I wish her the best though imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Do y’all think they discussed what life values were important to them before getting engaged?  Did Garrett lie about his feelings on guns, homosexuality, fat shaming or did some of these ideas never come up? 

I think Becca is smart and pretty intuitive.  I don’t get how she didn’t learn some of his views unless he just flat out lied to her.  I feel very bad for her because I think she’s going to have a tough ride in the media for choosing him.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 3:14 pm

My girlie really picked a full on bigot (imo) #FreeBecca #BeccaFreeYourself

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Where are people seeing this info? I can’t see his likes bc he hasn’t accepted my request. Can s/o PM message me if it can’t be posted on this thread? It’s already sounding pretty ugly from the little I’ve heard. Very sad.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Kel_22 wrote:The throwing the kid in the wall Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 2292733854 and to see Becca so happy no no

Oh my god I just saw this one. So if anyone else wants to take a look, Garrett follows this instagram @mericasupplyco and has liked a lot of the posts, including the one that jokes about when a kid makes it over the wall and you have to throw him back.

Honestly, no person I associate would ever follow a page like that, let alone actively engage and like multiple posts.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Aaaagggh! Hopping on Team #Becca does a switcheroo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm

mslat92 wrote:

Holy crap, he's one of those idiots? no no

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Rolly wrote:Where are people seeing this info? I can’t see his likes bc he hasn’t accepted my request. Can s/o PM message me if it can’t be posted on this thread? It’s already sounding pretty ugly from the little I’ve heard. Very sad.

His account is public. You can follow him without being approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl